Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Serverhand provided false info during PayPal dispute, wins the dispute - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Serverhand provided false info during PayPal dispute, wins the dispute

Comments

• angstrom said: For a moment, I thought that you were addressing Jesus.

@Jesus

• @AnthonySmith said:
    I would never usually say this, but I firmly believe he is out to screw people, I think everyone should just pick a date and time e.g. 22nd December at 10pm Florida time and everyone should open a 'claim' if they paid with PayPal balance or put a charge back in if they paid by CC.

Only when they come in volumes will PayPal take note to investigate further.

Okay, I think you're entitled to your opinion but I'm not. I have been refunding people.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2017

AnthonySmith said: What I don't get and the reason I believe no one is getting a refund is because who the hell needs a form to deal with 130 customers total when 99% of the problem orders were in the same 48 hours and you already have a ticket system.

I didn't even question it, my assumption immediately went to: "Don't have money to refund and, by making them contact me and then fill out a form, there is reasonable potential that some will just walk away and consider it money lost so I won't have to refund 100% of the sales."

It's what I would do in his situation (I'm assuming several different values on myself to have led up to the situation, at which point it would no longer be out of character).

• Thanked by 2jar Clouvider
  • Having read both threads, this situation is such a shambles. I'd be shocked if anyone wanted to voluntarily do business with ServerHand after this.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

It's easy to mess up in this industry. But it's hard to mess up and get situation twisted like this. Such takes insanity and mental instability.

Thanked by 1vimalware

@deank said:
    It's easy to mess up in this industry. But it's hard to mess up and get situation twisted like this. Such takes insanity and mental instability.

Not true at all. It only takes one math failure and a lack of business ethics.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ

Which is what I would consider insanity and mental instability.

Thanked by 1jar
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

ServerHand said: Okay, I think you're entitled to your opinion but I'm not. I have been refunding people.

bullshit

Thanked by 2AuroraZ WebProject
  • deank said: Which is what I would consider insanity and mental instability.

Plenty of insane folks are great at math.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    bullshit

Nope.

edited December 2017

@Nekki said:

deank said: Which is what I would consider insanity and mental instability.

Plenty of insane folks are great at math.

Yeah, the history has plenty of proof with that. That's why I added mental instability.

Or maybe, he is having massive PMS all over his brain and dick.

If you could or would refund you would have just done it by now, no one would choose 'this' so yeah, bullshit.

Thanked by 2AuroraZ WebProject
  • deank said: Yeah, the history has plenty of proof with that. That's why I added mental instability.

Plenty of peeps with mental instability are brilliant at math too.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@ServerHand said:

@AnthonySmith said:
    bullshit

Nope.

@ALL: Anyone here got a refund?

• @ServerHand said:

@AnthonySmith said:
    I would never usually say this, but I firmly believe he is out to screw people, I think everyone should just pick a date and time e.g. 22nd December at 10pm Florida time and everyone should open a 'claim' if they paid with PayPal balance or put a charge back in if they paid by CC.

Only when they come in volumes will PayPal take note to investigate further.

Okay, I think you're entitled to your opinion but I'm not. I have been refunding people.

So why not refund the OP? He definitely made it clear that he wanted a refund.

Or did you stop refunding for one reason or another?

• @AnthonySmith said:

If you could or would refund you would have just done it by now, no one would choose 'this' so yeah, bullshit.

Look, the money went to Quadranet, it didn't work out so I'm selling personal belongings to pay people back, give me a fucking break.

He did refund one from another thread. But that was for 10 bucks. This is 28 bucks or so which is apparently too large sum for ServerDick.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@KuJoe said:

@WebProject said:

@rustyhalo said:

angstrom said: (@rustyhalo doesn't seem to be Chinese, but I may be mistaken.)

I am an American born Chinese. Currently visiting my grandparents in Shanghai so I ordered with Chinese address to avoid MaxMind error.

Does it matter what nationality? We had some Chinese customers who spent over £12k in services in the same year and fuss or issues.

I think it's brought up because there's allegations that @ServerHand only sent the refund form to non-Chinese clients. It appears there are more people on this site confirming this which is why nationality is being brought up (and I believe it was ServerHand who first brought up the Chinese clientele in the first thread).

Sorry, I forgot add No as it’s NO FUSS and NO ISSUES, as I believe it’s very stupid to equalise every customer and that all customers are the same from specific country.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@deank said:
    He did refund one from another thread. But that was for 10 bucks. This is 28 bucks or so which is apparently too large sum for ServerDick.

Wasn't it not a refund but a refugee offer from 3rd party provider? Unless I missed it?

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited December 2017

@ServerHand said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Look, the money went to Quadranet, it didn't work out so I'm selling personal belongings to pay people back, give me a fucking break.

Don't be such a knob ya twat.

Thanked by 2Aidan Lee
    edited December 2017

@Clouvider said:

@deank said:

Wasn't it not a refund but a refugee offer from 3rd party provider? Unless I missed it?

Here. I'd love to hammer ServerDick as much as I want, but a fact is a fact, I guess.

@sheng said:
    I finally got a full refund(10$) from Serverhand.
    How about you guys?

Thanked by 1Clouvider
    edited December 2017

ServerHand said: Look, the money went to Quadranet, it didn't work out so I'm selling personal belongings to pay people back, give me a fucking break.

This is what I meant in the other thread when I said this is a time to be excessively honest and vulnerable. Here's just a small sample of how this can be done from the start:

I sold unsustainable plans, my overhead was too high. I'm in over my head. Everything I made has been spent already, and I can't maintain the services. I failed. I'm sorry. I will refund everyone but in order to do so I have to do everything I can to get the money together now. It's going to take me some time. I don't ask for your forgiveness, only your understanding and some time to get this sorted so that I can refund you.

The honesty and vulnerability shouldn't be a reaction when you get torn down enough. It should be up front. That's how you avoid all of this.

edited December 2017

ServerHand said: Look, the money went to Quadranet, it didn't work out so I'm selling personal belongings to pay people back, give me a fucking break.

I just don't believe you, if that is true then what do you plan to do next month when quadranet is due again, you cannot keep the services going, you are finished, just close and don't fight the disputes and that will buy you around 60 days to pay off your debts once PayPal come after you for the balance then start selling stuff or make a payment program.

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • @jarland said:
    The honesty and vulnerability shouldn't be a reaction when you get torn down enough. It should be up front. That's how you avoid all of this.

Good to know for the future, I apologize.

• What the fuck has this devolved into.

• Provider doesn't understand how his billing system works, makes google form to capture sensitive data and to process 'refunds'
    • Provider is broke AF because he oversold on BF without turning a sustainable profit (or to even break even)
    • Clients are opening disputes because of the impracticality and ambiguity of the Provider
    • Provider providing false information to PayPal (This is fraud, deception for the means of financial gain $$)
    • Clients have had their services shut off, provider surprised when disputes come in.

If this was me, I'd be going through PayPal to cause as much disruption as possible to get this resolved. Irrelevant of it it's $5 or $500, this guy is screwing his customers and clearly has zero skills or experience in this industry. Relying on a google form for fucks sake. You know WHMCS has a refund button right? or did you not bother setting up the PayPal integration? I'd be surprised if the account was even fully registered and isn't sat in one of those frozen states after he hit a 5k total.

There are consequences for actions like this, especially if you're a registered business. You can't just hold all the cards, consumers have rights, such as opening a dispute on PayPal for a fair evaluation from a non-bias party (they get their cash either way). Providing false information really, really does not go down well. Make your apologies & sort it out, take it on the chin.

• @ServerHand said:

@jarland said:

Good to know for the future, I apologize.

This is good to know for life. Please exit the hosting market. It's clear you are not able to whatever it is you failed at. I can't even comprehend it. It never made sense and happened so fast it's not like you had time to lie to yourself enough to believe your own bullshit.

Thanked by 2eastonch AuroraZ
  • @eastonch said:

• Provider providing false information to PayPal (This is fraud, deception for the means of financial gain $$)
    • Clients have had their services shut off, provider surprised when disputes come in.

The OP still had service. No decision had ever been finalized.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited December 2017

@ServerHand said:

@eastonch said:

The OP still had service. No decision had ever been finalized.

Stop splitting hairs. The decision won't ever be finalized by the looks of it.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    I just don't believe you, if that is true then what do you plan to do next month when quadranet is due again, you cannot keep the services going, your finished, just close and don't fight the disputes and that will buy you around 60 days to pay off your debts once PayPal come after you for the balance then start selling stuff or make a payment program.

What would you have me do to prove where it went to?