Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Serverhand provided false info during PayPal dispute, wins the dispute - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Serverhand provided false info during PayPal dispute, wins the dispute

Comments

• niknik Member, Host Rep

What I don't understand is how it's possible that the clients paid yearly upfront and he burned the money within 2-3 weeks?

• @nik said:
    What I don't understand is how it's possible that the clients paid yearly upfront and he burned the money within 2-3 weeks?

Cocaine and prostitutes.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited December 2017

@nik said:

He needed more servers to fill orders. Since the offer was too cheap, by time he received additional servers and filled them, he was left with very little money to pay for the server rentals for next month.

It was this moment that the dude realized he fucked up. Kinda took too long to realize that.

Math is lost on this guy.

And now lied too much that whatever he says is not trustworthy.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Yura said:

@nik said:

Cocaine and prostitutes.

For all we know, buying kids Christmas presents. I know that's where about 1/10th of MXroute's Black Friday money went. Never know what people are doing or going through.

Thanked by 2tarasis AuroraZ
  • @ServerHand said:

@eastonch said:

• Provider providing false information to PayPal (This is fraud, deception for the means of financial gain $$)
    • Clients have had their services shut off, provider surprised when disputes come in.

The OP still had service. No decision had ever been finalized.

OPs decision was finalized. You just had the nerve to repeatedly ignore it.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

ServerHand said: What would you have me do to prove where it went to?

Whatever you do at this point, it wouldn't matter. People will continue twisting your words as long as you're here to entertain them. If I were you, I'd stay away from LET for a few weeks, get your stuff sorted and then eventually start over.

• @jarland said:

@Yura said:

@nik said:

Cocaine and prostitutes.

For all we know, buying kids Christmas presents. I know that's where about 1/10th of MXroute's Black Friday money went. Never know what people are doing or going through.

How's that contradicting what I said? Prostitutes need presents too. Don't judge.

• 4 weeks for a refund?

No way, that should end up in an escalated PayPal claim.

Your customers aren't a credit union, go somewhere else if you want a short-term loan.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2017

ServerHand said: What would you have me do to prove where it went to?

Show the invoice you paid for quadranet marked paid which will show the term e.g. the time the server has been paid for until.

If all the money went to quadranet and you are selling things to cover refunds of which you are actively refusing then you cant continue to pay quadranet to honour the service you sold, if you feel you will have enough money to refund everyone by "date" then say everyone will be refunded on "date" and don't piss about with forms.

At this point, you have flip-flopped so many times you are literally unbelievable.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Well this has escalated by 100+ comments since I last looked...

• I think we need a poll to ban this guy.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • call 1234567890 for help with LET psychiater team, free consultation fee just for @ServerHand.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@levnode said:
    I think we need a poll to ban this guy.

LET members have enough pitchforks as it is ;)

Thanked by 2Falzo WebProject
  • ServerHand said: The OP still had service. No decision had ever been finalized.

>

But it was coming either way right? You basically said "well, you guys aren't profitable, let me hold onto your cash until I pay off my actual clients server bills and then use Christmas money to pay for you guys to get off my back".
    (Sorry, I'm making an assumption you're a 16 year old here, if you aren't, then please grow up and think of the consequences of your actions)

We have no right to see your trans history or where the money went, but there's a lot of vagueness here, whatever you reply with you're going to get more questions & a whole load more doubt.

Your best approach (my opinion) is to settle this all amicably, refund the customers who are disputing and send an e-mail to those also caught up in this mess to give them frequent updates on the situation, set realistic expectations and provide a method for them to contact you or somebody dedicated to the issue to discuss. Popping up a google form and only there notifying clients that it's a 1-4 week processing time is a JOKE.
    (What the fuck mate, 1-4 weeks is a big difference, 400% variance?)

How many customers have you refunded so far and what's taken so long, how did one customer get a refund before another, is it simply funds, is it admin processing time, or is it something else? (These are just your common questions) Again, you don't have to answer this but if you care about the future of your reputation then carefully consider your next move...

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

At this stage it is just not worth continuing, tell all customers to open disputes, do not contest them, PayPal will refund them for you and close your account, get a day job, pay off the debt, don't go self-employed again.

• AnthonySmith said: At this stage it is just not worth continuing, tell all customers to open disputes, do not contest them, PayPal will refund them for you and close your account, get a day job, pay off the debt, don't go self-employed again.

>

Do PayPal charge a fee if you refund a dispute or are those charges only for chargebacks? I think this has changed since I last had to deal with paypal as a provider / seller.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

As if the dude is going to listen. The moment he decided to lie to keep 28 bucks, the guy is heading down to the dark path.

He aims to become a sith.

• tarasistarasis Member
    edited December 2017

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@nik said:

Well, thats not the first provider, who sold a ton of yearlies and banged the money for other stuff instead paying for servers.

I would guess hookers and drugs.

• @Neoon said:

I would guess hookers and drugs.

I like your original thinking.

• I heard something about hookers and drugs?!

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • @WSS said:
    I heard something about hookers and drugs?!

Sold out in Florida

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • @Yura said:

@WSS said:

Sold out in Florida

Dammit! I just wanted a little taste of something that wasn't meth-induced.

Thanked by 2Yura WebProject
  • @WSS said:

I think we were brought her under false pretences.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • @Nekki said:

@WSS said:

Didn't ServerHand promise something about Emma Watson and Taylor Swift making out, @jarland?

• @WSS said:

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:

Didn't ServerHand promise something about Emma Watson and Taylor Swift making out, @jarland?

I’m only watching that if the making out happens after one has beaten the other to a pulp.

• @Nekki said:

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:

I’m only watching that if the making out happens after one has beaten the other to a pulp.

Or if they both turn out to be shemales.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:

Now I'm getting hard.

@Nekki said:

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:

Meh. That'd be hell of a tuck for Emma.

• @Nekki said:

Wut? Noooo, not Taylor no wayyyyy x_x

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2017

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:

Now I'm getting hard.

@Nekki said:

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:

Meh. That'd be hell of a tuck for Emma.

Of the two, she’s certainly the more likely to be, based on jawline alone.

Thanked by 1WSS