Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Serverhand provided false info during PayPal dispute, wins the dispute - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Serverhand provided false info during PayPal dispute, wins the dispute

14567810»

Comments

• @rustyhalo said:
    Guys, I called PayPal yesterday and the representative reopened the case, asking me to upload any document that might help.

I uploaded the ticket history, original invoice, proof that account was closed (serverhand closed my account again yesterday and I received email on account closure and I also uploaded that to paypal).

Annnnd I lost the appeal. Just received the email.

Thank you for your advice, I might as well just move on. Kudos to @AnthonySmith @angstrom for useful advice. I am staying with @Francisco 's slice in the future, haha.

I'd call and bitch again out of general principle.

• mkshmksh Member
    edited December 2017

@rustyhalo said:
    Guys, I called PayPal yesterday and the representative reopened the case, asking me to upload any document that might help.

I uploaded the ticket history, original invoice, proof that account was closed (serverhand closed my account again yesterday and I received email on account closure and I also uploaded that to paypal).

Thank you for your advice, I might as well just move on. Kudos to @AnthonySmith @angstrom for useful advice. I am staying with @Francisco 's slice in the future, haha.

Sorry to hear that. Paypal probably knows they are not going to get fuck all out of this scumbag. So they are covering their own greedy ass by deciding disputes in his favor. Screw them.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

WSS said: I'd call and bitch again out of general principle.

Same, just keep calling. They'll eventually give in or someone with half a brain will look at it.

Thanked by 2Janevski Aidan
  • @trewq said:

WSS said: I'd call and bitch again out of general principle.

Same, just keep calling. They'll eventually give in or someone with half a brain will look at it.

Might be a market niche. Calling paypal into submission for just 10% of the disputed value.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • trewq said: just keep calling

Yeah I am having holiday and decided not to waste more of my time on 25 bucks. Let that 36-year-old man child take them.

• mfsmfs Banned, Member
    edited December 2017

WebProject said:
    www.serverhand.com

www.foxvm.com

www.serverhand.net

arcanumservices.net

www.arcanumservices.net

all down 200 OK but emptied or down

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@mfs said:

WebProject said:
    www.serverhand.com

www.foxvm.com

www.serverhand.net

arcanumservices.net

www.arcanumservices.net

all down 200 OK but emptied or down

At least people will know all the URL of the scammer provider, as I personally do believe!

• We might never know but i bet is he smashed his keyboard when he realized he was banned.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@rustyhalo said:

Sorry to hear that.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @rustyhalo said:

trewq said: just keep calling

Yeah I am having holiday and decided not to waste more of my time on 25 bucks. Let that 36-year-old man child take them.

Just retry in 2 weeks time when all the other chargebacks have hit.

Then again, might not be any money left by then.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

have you explained to PayPal CS that ServerHand did special and for some excuse can't deliver service to you and due some other excuse can't refund you too? Also mention that why it's your fault? as service provider is penalising you for their issue and you need to wait XX months or years to get your money back. The PayPal should change the dispute and help you to recover money.

• From experience PayPal can be giant assholes when it comes to disputes. I’ve had to fight a number of cases all the way to the Financial Ombudsman. I only use PayPal now if I trust the vendor or it’s the only option.

• Best to use a shitty credit card. Then chargeback with pleasure.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited December 2017

adly said: From experience PayPal can be giant assholes when it comes to disputes

For intangibles (if it's argued that a hosting service is intangible), they do often side with the provider, or if the provider includes a BS story like 'abuse of service'. Ultimately it becomes 2 people's words against each other with very little solid meaningful proof other than screenshots and words.

In my own line of work, we took the choice not to accept Paypal, likely at the loss of business because of their chargeback policies and the scope for people to fuck around.

Thanked by 1MrH
  • @ricardo hitman?

• @lurch said:
    @ricardo hitman?

Yeti hitmen.

• @lurch said:
    @ricardo hitman?

Gigolo.

@ricardo said:
    and the scope for people to fuck around.