Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Serverhand provided false info during PayPal dispute, wins the dispute - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Serverhand provided false info during PayPal dispute, wins the dispute

Comments

• @Yura said:

@Nekki said:
    Or if they both turn out to be shemales.

Wut? Noooo, not Taylor no wayyyyy x_x

We all know she could turn out to have the mightiest meat and two veg mankind has seen and we all still would.

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • @Nekki said:
    Of the two, she’s certainly the more likely to be, based on jawline alone.

I made that same joke before, and was ignored..

• @Nekki said:

@Yura said:

@Nekki said:

We all know she could turn out to have the mightiest meat and two veg mankind has seen and we all still would.

Since this is a public forum, I can not confirm, nor deny the statement above.

• levnode said: I think we need a poll to ban this guy.

poll not found

• @WSS said:

@Nekki said:

I don’t think we were considering it in the scenario where she’s fucking Taylor Swift.

• @Yura said:

@Nekki said:

@Yura said:

@Nekki said:

But yes.

• @Nekki said:

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

I don’t think we were considering it in the scenario where she’s fucking Taylor Swift.

..and now I'm getting hard again.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2017

@Yura said:

@Nekki said:

@Yura said:

@Nekki said:

Most folks would go for a shemale if they thought no-one would find out. Nothing to be ashamed of.

The quote I was looking for was ‘Freaky-deakies need love too.’

• @Nekki said:
    Most folks would go for a shemale if they thought no-one would find out. Nothing to be ashamed of.

The only issue, and the reason for this thread, is that they didn't want to be the fuckee.

• @WSS said:

@Nekki said:

The only issue, and the reason for this thread, is that they didn't want to be the fuckee.

Honestly, I’d let either one of them have a go on me. Hell, I’d let them double-team me, film it and retain an equal share of distribution rights.

• @WSS said:

@Nekki said:

That's where cocaine comes into play...

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2017

@Yura said:

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

Jesus, can you imagine, coked off your tits with Taylor tickling your prostate....

Yup, that’s how I want to go out.

• @Nekki said:

@Yura said:

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

Jesus, can you imagine, coked off your tits with Taylor’s tickling your prostate....

As you start to overdose and the froth comes from your mouth- one mighty shot and the final call of NUMBERWANG..

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @WSS said:

@Nekki said:

@Yura said:

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

Jesus, can you imagine, coked off your tits with Taylor’s tickling your prostate....

As you start to overdose and the froth comes from your mouth- one mighty shot and the final call of NUMBERWANG..

I’m actually crying with laughter on the train.

I think any situation can be 100% more hilarious if you shout ‘That’s NUMBERWANG!’ at the appropriate moment.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • And if you want to know more about NUMBERWANG, check out my Plex server dedicated to British Comedy - drop me a PM for access!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2017

this really was not the right thread to trash and derail I think.

Thanked by 2TheLinuxBug Epve
  • @Nekki said:
    And if you want to know more about NUMBERWANG, check out my Plex server dedicated to British Comedy - drop me a PM for access!

For what it's worth, I think my VHS copies might be better than yours. I'll have to dig them out and see if they're still readable.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Yura said:

@Neoon said:

I would guess hookers and drugs.

I like your original thinking.

Its always about hookers and drugs.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2017

Normally I would never suggest this to any host ever but, @ServerHand please stop replying to these threads. Nothing you say at this point will change anybody's opinion of you so the best thing you can possibly do right now is to cease all contact, get your company in order however you need to, start processing refunds like you state you will, and then reply here with only status updates of your progress (not replies to individual people).

Even if you were able to refund 100% of the orders right now it doesn't matter, the damage is already done and people are pissed off at you for how it was handled up until this point. Just reply with status updates to the refunds, then put it all in the rear view once you're done. No amount of apologies or witty remarks or arguing will change anything at this point.

That being said, talk with your clients directly and not through a forum. Provide information via e-mails (which will eventually find their way here) and keep lines of communication open with them through this whole process.

Also take some comfort in knowing that no matter how bad it feels, this incident still doesn't hold a candle to some of the major disasters we've seen on this forum.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2017

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:
    And if you want to know more about NUMBERWANG, check out my Plex server dedicated to British Comedy - drop me a PM for access!

For what it's worth, I think my VHS copies might be better than yours. I'll have to dig them out and see if they're still readable.

I’ve got really good copies of That Mitchell and Webb Look. It’s on Fist of Fun and TMWRNJ that are really low quality.

• AnthonySmith said: this really was not the right thread to trash and derail I think.

Ant is right. Therefore a last reference to NUMBERWANG now and back on topic then, please.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • All I have are Fist of Fun.. but pretty sure you could actually make out the text in mine- and no rolling tape hiss. But, that could be hindsight.

@AnthonySmith said:
    this really was not the right thread to trash and derail I think.

What's going to happen? The same as the other two(?) threads. SH comes here, talks some shit, ignores questions, and the pitchforks come out- and NOTHING HAPPENS.

• @WSS said:
    All I have are Fist of Fun.. but pretty sure you could actually make out the text in mine- and no rolling tape hiss. But, that could be hindsight.

Have you looked at the remuxed ones I put up last night?

WSS said: What's going to happen? The same as the other two(?) threads. SH comes here, talks some shit, ignores questions, and the pitchforks come out- and NOTHING HAPPENS.

In 30 days when peoples service gets terminated and he does a runner, it might be nice for them to have a linear timeline without 2 pages of your banter derailing the timeline of events which usually is fine I just don't think this is the right thread to do it on.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:
    All I have are Fist of Fun.. but pretty sure you could actually make out the text in mine- and no rolling tape hiss. But, that could be hindsight.

>

Have you looked at the remuxed ones I put up last night?

No, but we've indirectly discovered how SH handles billing (back to topic)..

@AnthonySmith said:

WSS said: What's going to happen? The same as the other two(?) threads. SH comes here, talks some shit, ignores questions, and the pitchforks come out- and NOTHING HAPPENS.

In 30 days when peoples service gets terminated and he does a runner, it might be nice for them to have a linear timeline without 2 pages of your banter derailing the timeline of events which usually is fine I just don't think this is the right thread to do it on.

It'd be nice, but have you seen the prior thread? This one is pristine by comparison.

I mean, c'mon, we've got people threatening physical violence, the notice that the "Offices" are now the Post Office, etc. It's a grab-n-dash, for sure, but with no real linear abilities even without minor derails. It jumps between the Google "Form", a handful of comments, no answer regarding the Chinese re-post which is claimed to cause all of this, etc..

We just can't have nice things.

• @WSS said:

No, but we've indirectly discovered how SH handles billing (back to topic)..

Which was the plan all along, right?

• 0.0 Oh my.

Well it is only a suggestion, do as you wish but I can't help feel that on this thread, in particular, you are just helping the guy out indirectly.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

I love LET. The idiots that never learn, love'em.

• @levnode said:
    I think we need a poll to ban this guy.

It's better to keep him in, it's a way for LET to apply pressure. If he's out, then why should he care about what LET thinks?

Thanked by 2uptime aeba