Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you have a problem with ZxHost? - Page 34
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do you have a problem with ZxHost?

1282930313234»

Comments

• markxsmarkxs Member
    edited March 2018

I wasnt on this thread from the start and I did not have the problems most had here, so yes after asking the provider himself I did renew. My data is safe and backed up, so that is not a problem.

• "We were able to recover 99,76 EUR and this amount has been credited to you"

Paypal just resolved my dispute.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @markxs said:

@AuroraZ said:
    No no problem with Zxhost, just with this thread and beating a dead horse.

It's gone you lost your shit move on, or sue him. Whining here won't change it, and before anyone says stop whining about this post, you can piss right the fuck off. This is the first time I have posted about this, and I only did it because the pissy whiners are taking over.

Please if you dont have a clue just shut your mouth instead, why is commenting whining?
    See, I didnt lost anything when all this happened, my VM worked with exception of a few down times before this last one.
    Also my renewal was due in January and I explicitly asked before paying again to avoid all this, and here is the ticket: https://prnt.sc/injubu
    So YES, YES a big problem with Zxhost, and the mentality like yours.

Welp just don't you know my mentality is just fine ask my shrink.

Second whining once is still whining. The thread has been here for a long assed time, and if you would fucken bother to read you would know you are fucked. Dredging this piece of crap back up does nothing, but make you feel justified.

Now who is wrong here? Well I did not buy a totally insane and way unsustainable offer now did I? No you did, and now you expect people to listen to your shit.

Now I have known Ash a fuck of a lot longer then most people in this thread. So for you to say I don't know what I am talking about is incorrect.

If you lose your ass it is your problem. Not any one else's. You bought, this thread has been here for months. People warned you time and again.

It's now your problem, and I wish you the best.

As most know I don't say a lot about what goes on here. This kind of thing is why most of the older members have left here though.

The tech talk is gone to be replaced by "I bought from so and so and now I have problems". Do not get me wrong I like some drama as well, but this shit here gets old fast.

• markxsmarkxs Member
    edited March 2018

@AuroraZ
    My first post here was on 28th February, and the "shit" "whining" I wrote was reporting my VPS being down, I dont expect anyone to listen to my "shit" either, this is a open discussion that you can read, follow, or just skip.

Yes I am totally insane for buying the insane offer of 20€/year that I previously had working almost perfectly for 2 years.
    T
    he provider apparently lied on my question or couldnt provide it anymore, my data is safe and paypal will return my 20€ so I dont see how am I "fucked"?

On the other hand you really do have some problems, and I wish you the best. Cheers

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

I know people don't like this being dragged up... but:

According to HMRC re zxhost:

Company status

Active — Active proposal to strike off

And all billing/management areas are now down.

So it appears that they are now confirmed deadpool lol.

Thanked by 1tarasis
  • PaleoftPaleoft Member
    edited March 2018

@Mr_Tom said:
    I know people don't like this being dragged up... but:

According to HMRC re zxhost:

Company status

Active — Active proposal to strike off

And all billing/management areas are now down.

So it appears that they are now confirmed deadpool lol.

Don't we all learn something from this story?
    The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

• epaslvepaslv Member

AshleyUk said: Once all the disputes are out the way I can then start to work on refunds to others outside of this.

How are we going with the refunds?

• dbmandbman Member

@epaslv said:

@AshleyUk said: Once all the disputes are out the way I can then start to work on refunds to others outside of this.

How are we going with the refunds?

Are you still waiting for it? It was a con done perfectly right. Joshua Prout must be feeling embarrassed.

• epaslvepaslv Member

dbman said: Are you still waiting for it? It was a con done perfectly right. Joshua Prout must be feeling embarrassed

I thought I would see if he lived up to his promise. I got no further response from 6 months ago and to be honest this is what I expected from a scammer.

• @epaslv said:

dbman said: Are you still waiting for it? It was a con done perfectly right. Joshua Prout must be feeling embarrassed

I thought I would see if he lived up to his promise. I got no further response from 6 months ago and to be honest this is what I expected from a scammer.

Shitty fake promises. Made me a fool to believe him and closing the dispute. He is long gone, mate. Lessons learned, never pay for cheap shit if not in business for several years..

Been happy with @Drserver past 3 years+ . Faced a downtime at 2nd year turn but got it fixed. Most importantly they are not giving me shitty fake promises.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

@goodone said:

@epaslv said:

Shitty fake promises. Made me a fool to believe him and closing the dispute. He is long gone, mate. Lessons learned, never pay for cheap shit if not in business for several years..

Been happy with @Drserver past 3 years+ . Faced a downtime at 2nd year turn but got it fixed. Most importantly they are not giving me shitty fake promises.

Thank you for being with us during hard times :)

Thanked by 1goodone