Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you have a problem with ZxHost? - Page 28
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do you have a problem with ZxHost?

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

Next post from willie: Proposed oppression (again), because it was easy, and distracts from his assertions, but gets him credibility with people who weren't paying attention.

• WSSWSS Member

@willie said:
    I supported it many times further up. You're the one going around in circles. Go back and re-read. Also, in case it's news to you, people here don't shut up just because you tell them to.

But you can't find it, despite your ability to state so? OK, I guess it wasn't important to you, either.

Are you drunk again? Maybe you should go to bed and come back refreshed tomorrow.

Assertion of inebreation and incapability because you can't support your own statement. What are you? Labour party?

• WSS said:

But you can't find it, despite your ability to state so?

Not my job. You're the one trying to stop the discussion here.

WSS said:

Assertion of inebreation and incapability because you can't support your own statement.

No, reasonable inference because I've seen it before, quite recently.

• WSSWSS Member

@willie said:

WSS said:

But you can't find it, despite your ability to state so?

Not my job. You're the one trying to stop the discussion here.

No. I'm just asking you to stop, unless you have something new to add to the discussion.

WSS said:

Assertion of inebreation and incapability because you can't support your own statement.

No, reasonable inference because I've seen it before, quite recently.

Again, an assertion. Might I insert the idea that you were seen around children in an unhealthy condition? Perish the thought I might imply so, but now it is already stated, and is also against your ideology and personal vindetta. Reasonable inference because I've been told that it has been seen before, quite recently.

• WSS said: No. I'm just asking you to stop, unless you have something new to add to the discussion.

Have YOU added anything new to the discussion? If not, why don't YOU stop?

WSS said: Again, an assertion.

Do you really want me to post the PM you sent me about it, as evidence that I've recently seen it before?

• WSSWSS Member

Anyhow, we were talking about a provider that failed to provide a service, senator, for less than a stipend a month, with some arbitrary figure of storage which was immeasurable. What is your response?

• WSSWSS Member

@willie said:

WSS said: No. I'm just asking you to stop, unless you have something new to add to the discussion.

Have YOU added anything new to the discussion? If not, why don't YOU stop?

Because you won't fuck off.

WSS said: Again, an assertion.

Do you really want me to post the PM you sent me about it, as evidence that I've recently seen it before?

Because I told you "Hey I was drunk and found it funny to tease you" in a private message, rather than "I find you a deplorable person? Feel free.

• WSS said: Because I told you "Hey I was drunk and found it funny to tease you"

Precisely. Thus supporting the inference that you are at it again. Maybe you should go to bed. Btw, you said it differently.

• What a waste of kilobytes.

• WSSWSS Member

@willie said:

WSS said: Because I told you "Hey I was drunk and found it funny to tease you"

Precisely. Thus supporting the inference that you are at it again. Maybe you should go to bed. Btw, you said it differently.

To bring personal statements into a deliberation of a failed project as a threat just shows how weak you are as a person, and has cemented you as someone as not only untrustworthy, in my mind, but as someone who has no objective ability to support their own objectivity.

Fuck off forever.

Have a nice day.

• I think it is past your bedtime.

• WSSWSS Member

@willie said:
    I think it is past your bedtime.

Look at how puerile you are.

• Whatev', bro. Sleep tight.

• WSSWSS Member

@willie said:
    Whatev', bro. Sleep tight.

Yep. Rage on tumblr for a few hours and have yourself a good wank.

Thanked by 1derpydm
  • WSSWSS Member

G'night, @Ishaq. Have a good'n.

• WSS said: When something out of your ability goes haywire, your life should go to shit too, huh? Godspeed, spazzo.

Yes

• WSS said: No. I'm just calling you all cunts.

When one loses the argument and resorts this it tells you lots about the person.

• Anyone got Pro-Rota refunds that ZXhost was promised?

• goodonegoodone Member
    edited January 2018

@fingon said:
    Anyone got Pro-Rota refunds that ZXhost was promised?

Nope. My let offer server is down. Waiting for a solution or refund from him.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

@goodone said:

@fingon said:

All LET servers were being shut down on 20th I believe?

• @Mr_Tom said:

@goodone said:

@fingon said:

All LET servers were being shut down on 20th I believe?

Looks like it - still up on the 19th - gone today - VM Host is not up either.
    Server running Virtualizor CP also taken down.

Guess the nodes were simply set to expire with Hetzner ...

No word from Ashley for two weeks ... so still waiting for provisioning of a non-LET service.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Last response I had from Ashley was on the 9th.

My VM was down at 5:30am today, appears to have rebooted. It's now showing as "offline" in Virtualizor but I can ssh into it/http working fine. I was going to try a "reboot" in virtualizor to see if would pick it up but as it's working and I never use virtualizor anyway I haven't bothered yet.

I'm kind of hoping he sorts everything out for everyone (as well as keeping my services online) - but companies house is saying accounts filings are overdue from Zxhost ltd, which is easy to forget to do, but will probably come with a fine lol.

Thanked by 1svmo
  • @Mr_Tom said:
    Last response I had from Ashley was on the 9th.

My VM was down at 5:30am today, appears to have rebooted. It's now showing as "offline" in Virtualizor but I can ssh into it/http working fine. I was going to try a "reboot" in virtualizor to see if would pick it up but as it's working and I never use virtualizor anyway I haven't bothered yet.

You could try to see if the VNC in Virtualizor will connect - that gives you the IP of the host as well..
    .. less 'intrusive' than attempting a restart.

I'm kind of hoping he sorts everything out for everyone (as well as keeping my services online) - but companies house is saying accounts filings are overdue from Zxhost ltd, which is easy to forget to do, but will probably come with a fine lol.

As am I - sure hope its nothing more serious. The abrupt silence has me somewhat worried.

• Hope he's OK
  • I can't be arsed to read all the comments, so help a bruvva out - is my server supposed to be off now?

• Nekki said: is my server supposed to be off now?

That depends.

• Aidan said: That depends

On?

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:

Aidan said: That depends

On?

Is it working right now?

• WSS said: Is it working right now?

Nope.

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:

WSS said: Is it working right now?

Nope.

Then that's possibly an issue.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • WSS said: Then that's possibly an issue.

It isn't really an issue for me, because I've been expecting this to happen, I'm more interested to know if I should waste my time raising it with support, or if this was entirely expected and I can just remove the red circle once and for all.