Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server starting at 2.99 EUR / month - Page 47
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server starting at 2.99 EUR / month

Comments

• You can move your IPs manually to the internal Arbor filters using the API or it will put you there automagically for at least 26h after the last attack. This has already been implemented.

• I just updated all the benchmarks for the 2G plans if anyone is looking, been a bit lax with OVH lately as there's a bunch of updates I need to do with plans.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Just out of curiousity, is there anyone who ordered on day one from ovh.co.uk still awaiting setup?

• wychwych Member

@Nekki said:
    Just out of curiousity, is there anyone who ordered on day one from ovh.co.uk still awaiting setup?

Was day one thurs or friday?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@wych said:

Thursday.

• tuxtux Member
    edited July 2013

@wych said:

Thursday. I have put my order on that day but I haven't received it yet.

• How many people have been cancelled and get the refund?

• @Nekki said:

Yep, although it was around 11:30PM. This thread was very young, probably 2 pages long at most. Got my payment verified within a few hours but still waiting for the actual server. As long as it's billed from the moment the root details are sent out, i'm not bothered. Still, would be good for a reassurance email saying "we haven't forgotten about you".

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

Got my 16G but not the 2G yet... I ordered both at the same time.

• rds100rds100 Member

@Oliver so you told them you are Hungarian? ;-)

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

They don't care what nationality I am but I do have a Hungarian postal address.

• wychwych Member

@coolnow said:
    Still, would be good for a reassurance email saying "we haven't forgotten about you".

I agree!

• @coolnow said:
    Yep, although it was around 11:30PM. This thread was very young, probably 2 pages long at most. Got my payment verified within a few hours but still waiting for the actual server. As long as it's billed from the moment the root details are sent out, i'm not bothered. Still, would be good for a reassurance email saying "we haven't forgotten about you".

I bought trough the dutch (.nl) site at 8PM and didn't received anything.

• xsetxset Member
    edited July 2013

I bought ks2g one hour earlier on 25th 20:31 cest than ks16g but havent received ks2g yet ks16g is fine

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited July 2013

Got a reply to my ticket.

we apologize for the delay in response.
    orders of this type of server are reserved for the European Union. Your order was canceled.
    the refund is being. 

And then two refund E-Mails (for both orders).

Dear Customer,
    The credit note AFRxxxxx  for an amount of -59.97 EUR.
    You will receive a separate refund for this amount.

No actual Paypal refunds yet.

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited July 2013

Got the same refund email as @rm_

Though no response on my ticket since 26th.

• @DalComp said:
    Got the same refund email as rm_

Though no response on my ticket since 26th.

ditto

• tommytommy Member

@rm_ said:
    Got a reply to my ticket.

I got same email :
    The credit note xxxx for an amount of -10.73 EUR.

• Ok, now I'm receiving the refund email, let's wait for the progress to be completed.

• xsetxset Member

Still dont have any cancelled orders, though I had 6 kimsufi orders, Im waiting for their automatic cancellation

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

@pechspilz said:
    You can move your IPs manually to the internal Arbor filters using the API or it will put you there automagically for at least 26h after the last attack. This has already been implemented.

Could you explain where to do this?

• wychwych Member
    edited July 2013

@xset said:
    I bought ks2g one hour earlier on 25th 20:31 cest than ks16g but havent received ks2g yet ks16g is fine

See that I can understand, everyone flooded to get the 2g, I just want my 16g - they show stock on the site yet there are outstanding orders...

• xsetxset Member

@wych you'll get it soon

• nagugnagug Member
    edited July 2013

OVH has send me credit note for the cancelled server. Also the mail mentions, there will be seperate refund soon for this. I had contacted them thrice in the support inside the OVH Manager. Though NO response in that.

• wychwych Member

@nagug said:
    OVH has send me credit note for the cancelled server. Also the mail mentions, there will be seperate refund soon for this. I had contacted them thrice in the support inside the OVH Manager. Though NO response in that.

I got a generic please see this post response after 36hrs.

@xset said:
    wych you'll get it soon

Fingers crossed.

• MallerMaller Member

@Oliver said:
    Got my 16G but not the 2G yet... I ordered both at the same time.

Did you also get the E3-1225 as some others did ?

• jcalebjcaleb Member

Dear Customer,

The credit note AFRNNNNN for an amount of -10.73 EUR.

• @tr1cky said:
    Could you explain where to do this?

I'm using this to move my IPs from/to Arbor: https://github.com/gierschv/node-ovh-ip/blob/master/README.md

• xsetxset Member
    edited July 2013

@pechspilz why do you manually move the ips? how do you move the failover ips?

• Just for fun at the moment. But it's nice to have some more control. As far as I understand it, you could setup an inbound firewall this way, outside your server. However, adding or removing ports didn't have any effect. The port was always open and reachable. It also gives you some more control (at least visually) if one of your IPs is on mitigation. You could even add some automation for instance sending yourself an email once an IP is on mitigation.

This discussion has been closed.