New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Comments
same here. We have to act quick when restock happens.
Hi why Ryzen 9950X VPS is listed as prepaid, I'm going to buy 3years plan can i use it straight away after buying?
Support PIN 20880 I have top up the credit and opened a ticket, thx!
We use a prepaid system. You must first add credit to your account, and then you can order products. You can start using your server immediately after placing your order.
Another YABS report for a 2-core RYZEN vServer:
XXL with ipv4 = 3 ip @berohost can setup
Yes, we can add additional IPv4 addresses to your existing XXL package
I'm awed with your skills of understanding those requests.
I purchased a €69 server. Is it possible to request a downgrade via a support ticket?
amazing
I'm guessing this server is on a new node
hope performance won't drop too much in the future.
Can I buy it now?
Here are the gb6 scores for the 4 VMs with 4 cores I got from last year's promo.
• 2 vms: Single ~2,500 / Multi ~7,700
• 2 vms: Single ~2,000 / Multi ~5,300
Pretty solid performance for the price!
thx a lot, trustable vps provider
You shouldn't answer a question without a question. @bigbenn15 ask for can add IPv4 and @berohost said can.
It's @bigbenn15 for not asking for price
Sometimes it's more about guessing than knowing
Yes, downgrades are possible, but usually only by reinstalling the server
Hi,
I already have one Ryzen Anniversary S VPS.
If I purchase a second Ryzen Anniversary S VPS, would it be possible to combine the two plans into a single VPS with the combined resources, for example:
Ideally, I’d like to keep the same total price and renewal terms as the two Ryzen Anniversary S plans combined.
If this is possible, would you be able to upgrade my existing VPS directly, or would a new VPS need to be provisioned?
Also, would it be possible to add a bit more NVMe storage on top of that? If so, could you let me know how much extra storage can be added and how it would be priced?
Thanks!
98398
waiting for berohost storage vps
The vendor will suggest buying the "Anniversary M" plan (3 vCPUs, 10GB RAM, 100GB storage) directly; it costs 1 EUR less and offers more resources ( 1 vCPU, 2GB RAM, 20GB storage option, which is clearly a bad deal).
Commenting in hopes of catching a Anniversary XL in the next restock.
I only wish there was a USA provider for something similar to this that isn't double or triple the price
But no brainer at these prices
when the 10th-anniversary limited edition model will be restocked?
I am planning to top up my account balance right now, but I have a concern: if the item sells out again due to high demand right after the restock and I fail to secure one, will I be able to request a refund for the topped-up amount at that time?
Restock in 2-3 days.
If you don't receive a server during the restock, please contact us again via a support ticket afterward. If there are no resources left, we will, of course, refund your money.
We do not offer stacking for our current promotions. However, you can simply order a higher configuration or upgrade to one.
Will there be another restock?
Hi, one more question — if I top up via PayPal but don't manage to get a VPS during the restock, would I receive the full amount back, or could there be any fees deducted from the refund, whether from your side, PayPal, the bank, etc.?
Oh man, I just double checked my shiny new machines on the anniversary cluster after some days and I am still hesitant to put any production workloads on them ...
While everybody is yapping at geekbench scores those cpus are plenty fast and not oversubscribed. But what matters for prod - disk and net - are toast. Nvme on all of my machines is depleted down by roughly 30% and worse totally unpredictable, so none of them is the right one for the DB server.
Incoming new servers might help spread out the load if the next batch does not get immediately oversubscribed just like the first one. (and yes, I get it that this is a business and not a pet project, but still;)
Anyway, more hardware is nice and might help mitigate the load on the hosts
BUT the real elephant is the network! - its smoked
However I plan to combine the servers there are rtt (ping) spikes between them all the time and timings go up and down unpredictably. Traffic between the VMs gets sometimes > 1k drops/retries per second since the switches seem not to be able to cope and buffers get overrun. Extra (core) switches are not cheap but can help a lot. Right now the net is fried -kfc.
Are there some plans to extend/segment the network further with all the new machines coming online ?
Do you have any bench you can share? For instance, a comparison with a provider that your testing has shown to be suitable for production.
How slow is "toast"? YABS?
I am literally comparing to last week on bero with my old machines - they still have decent disk, but the network got there worse as well ... used to be very stable <0.2ms vm to vm
Yes, in 2-3 days