New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Comments
Most pre-orders will be shipped this evening. Please be patient a little longer.
Feel free to submit a ticket if things haven't improved in 2–3 days. We're already working hard to significantly improve the situation, but it will take at least another 1–2 days.
Base Frequency 3.30 GHz
9575F seems not to work with boost frequency!
My 9275F (4 cores): https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/19300761. Thanks @berohost.
Of course. Thank you for taking care.
Before starting submitting tickets I will rather wait a couple of days for things to settle down. At the moment it makes no sense to rush things since you are expecting a second wave once restock arrives. Right now I think all customers on the new cluster have a degraded experience (I have on all my servers) so it makes sense to wait until everybody gets great performance again (this is not a problem on a particular vm or host) instead of ticketing and stealing your time. It's just a bit annoying, since one used to order a server and use it full send right away.
Anyways congrats on the anniversary and on the fire sale - wish you all the best !
BTW is the network setup different on this cluster - asking because of the 0.25ms ping minimum - on the old cluster ping vm to vm is consistent at ~0.15ms if not going through the gateway (5.175.220.3) ?
Do not forget the most probably heavy YABS runnings because anyone want to see the results.
As Berohost has said, in 2-3 days the situation will improve.
All the MJJs will abuse the shit out of the nodes, last time someone was asking in this thread if it's okay to burst the core for 24hours. So performance degrade will happen.
Hope to restock soon, looking forward to pre-ordering or buying, the money is ready
The network setup shouldn't be any different. We'd be happy to take a closer look if the issue persists in 1–2 days.
It will take another 2–3 days to restock
lucky you!
mine:
4.1 Ghz here.
i see. and base clock for 9275f is?
4.1 GHz
ok. and both 9275f and 9575f always run with base block?
No, I don’t think you ever get the actual boost clocks in VM’s.
Almost forgot my 3 vps from last year.
Hi, will the Anniversary S Ryzen VPS plan be restocked again? If so, do you know roughly when it will become available?
Also, would it be possible for me to top up my account balance first, open a support ticket, and then wait for a server to be allocated when stock becomes available?
I would really appreciate it if you could reply to me, as I’m very interested in purchasing this plan. Thank you!
If you are - open a ticket and see what will happen.
It’s now
I see it's in stock right now, 9950x
We've restocked the Ryzen VPS.
EPYC Turin will take another 2–3 days.
Looking forward to it, looking forward to the stock replenishment as soon as possible - I need it
Support PIN 223289 I have top up the credit and opened a ticket, thx!
Thanks!
+1 block MJJ unless ticket open
The hypervisor usually exposes the base clock to the guest rather than the CPU’s real-time boost frequency.
If it runs out of stock and I don't get one, that would be really frustratingt would be really frustrating if I missed out on the restock.
I need EPYC Anniversary M
I do not do not repeat twice.
@berohost Hello, my ticket number is #20822. I have pre-ordered an XXL size item, but no one has replied to me yet