Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BERO HOST 10th Anniversary Deals – EPYC Turin / Ryzen 9950X / IPv6-only VPS

12345679»

Comments

  • akrdevakrdev Member

    @Lkwang said:
    If it runs out of stock and I don't get one, that would be really frustratingt would be really frustrating if I missed out on the restock.
    I need EPYC Anniversary M

    same here. We have to act quick when restock happens.

  • BronxiesBronxies Member

    Hi why Ryzen 9950X VPS is listed as prepaid, I'm going to buy 3years plan can i use it straight away after buying?

  • Support PIN 20880 I have top up the credit and opened a ticket, thx!

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @Bronxies said:
    Hi why Ryzen 9950X VPS is listed as prepaid, I'm going to buy 3years plan can i use it straight away after buying?

    We use a prepaid system. You must first add credit to your account, and then you can order products. You can start using your server immediately after placing your order.

Sign In or Register to comment.