Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BERO HOST 10th Anniversary Deals – EPYC Turin / Ryzen 9950X / IPv6-only VPS

1…5678911»

Comments

  • @vitobotta said:
    Is it possible to transfer these servers to other customers?

    Yes, it is. What do you want to transfer?

  • vitobottavitobotta Member

    @COLBYLICIOUS said:

    @vitobotta said:
    Is it possible to transfer these servers to other customers?

    Yes, it is. What do you want to transfer?

    The EPYC Turin VPS XXL from this birthday offer.

  • networknetwork Member

    @vitobotta said:

    @COLBYLICIOUS said:

    @vitobotta said:
    Is it possible to transfer these servers to other customers?

    Yes, it is. What do you want to transfer?

    The EPYC Turin VPS XXL from this birthday offer.

    You didn't like it?

  • vitobottavitobotta Member

    @network said:

    @vitobotta said:

    @COLBYLICIOUS said:

    @vitobotta said:
    Is it possible to transfer these servers to other customers?

    Yes, it is. What do you want to transfer?

    The EPYC Turin VPS XXL from this birthday offer.

    You didn't like it?

    I migrated this app back to the dedicated server I was using before with no downtime in 3 years. I bought this VPS 2 days ago and today already an outage so I want to transfer it to someone who is OK with it.

  • monsoon73monsoon73 Member

    @vitobotta said:
    I bought this VPS 2 days ago and today already an outage so I want to transfer it to someone who is OK with it.

    How long has it been down?

  • vitobottavitobotta Member
    edited 7:33PM

    @monsoon73 said:

    @vitobotta said:
    I bought this VPS 2 days ago and today already an outage so I want to transfer it to someone who is OK with it.

    How long has it been down?

    Edit: I got the timing wrong

    According to my uptime monitoring it stopped being reachable at 13:23:52 UTC and recovered at 13:39:14. It happened right while we were doing a retro using my app SprintPulse and two customers reported they were also having a retro at the time.

  • networknetwork Member

    @vitobotta said: stopped being reachable at 13:23:52 UTC and recovered at 13:39:14

    13:25 to 13:38 for me. This is the first downtime recorded on my VPS since I started tracking around January 2 2026 but unfortunate timing for you.

  • vitobottavitobotta Member

    Is anyone interested in the transfer? Like I mentioned it's the EPYC Turin VPS XXL. I just want the money back. 110 euros to take into account a couple of days I've been using it. I paid 116.

Sign In or Register to comment.