New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Comments
Happy 10th anniversary!
I've just added the required credit to my account and opened ticket #20916 for the pre-order.
Thank you very much!
Happy 10th anniversary! I've placed a pre-order.
Support Ticket Pin: 403724
Happy 10th anniversary!
I've created the ticket for a pre-order.
Support Ticket: 20931
That's what I got and the server looks awesome so far. I migrated to it from a dedicated server from the Hetzner auction.
Happy 10th Anniversary! I've also created a preorder under ticket 20900. Looking forward to receiving the server
Happy 10th Anniversary! I've also created a preorder under ticket 20926. Looking forward to receiving the server
@berohost this config would be amazing for me. How can I purchase it?
Here
https://bero-host.de/server/prepaid-ryzen-vserver-mieten
At the end.
Thanks @remy !
Hi,
preorders still possible for turin ? @berohost
Any plan for US location?
Can I upgrade Anniversary M to Anniversary L?
Hello,
preorders still possible for Anniversary M ? @berohost
Geekbench 7 result of Anniversary XL after 24hrs, 2197 | 9919.
looks pretty good.
is it possible to upgrade my L to XL with 18euro,i think the spec i have is not enough
No, we are no longer accepting pre-orders. There will be another restock in 2–4 days after the pre-orders have been shipped. We'll update this thread again at that time.
No, there are currently no plans for US locations
Yes, via a support ticket
No, we are no longer accepting pre-orders. There will be another restock in 2–4 days after the pre-orders have been shipped. We'll update this thread again at that time.
We're also adding hardware to ensure that performance remains the same or improves.
Yes, via a support ticket
Is it normal for GB5 to drop this much on the Anniversary L? Got ~2300 single / ~8700 multi at deploy, now it's under 2k single and sometimes below 6k multi
That might be normal. The host systems aren't under much load yet. It's best to check again in about 3 days. If you experience any performance issues, we'll be happy to look into it via a support ticket.
I want to upgrade from Aniversary M to Aniversary S.
Product KVM Server: #17404 (RYZEN vServer #43687)
ticket is opened
@berohost I know the deployment of pre-orders will take time, but meanwhile, will we get acknowledgement/confirmation of the pre-orders i.e. ticket response?
Edit:
WOW, as soon I clicked the Post Comment button; I got the email of response and VPS details.
@berohost could I still preorder a Turin server in about 7hrs?
Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting new pre-orders. However, we are still working on an official restock, which should be available in about 2–4 days. You'll have another chance to get a server then.
I noticed in recent replies that tickets around #20900+ have already received their pre-order invoices/links. However, my ticket #20803 (queue request for Anniversary XL) hasn't received any response yet.
Could you please take a look when you have a moment? Just wanted to make sure it didn't get missed.
Thanks in advance!
+1 for berohost, always very helpful with any questions
This is great because performance degraded pretty quickly on the new epyc machines. Geekbench is down ~15% although steal time is still 0, so probably throttling. 4k iops started at ~140k, now more in the 80-90k region (compare this to the first yabs from the beginning of this thread - very bad for dbs). Pings now have spikes vm to vm of up to several ms, overall the ping between vms on this cluster is 0.25-0.3ms - direct ping on the old cluster used to be consistent ~0.15ms - which is a bummer. +overall the send speed to the internet went down quite a bit for everyone - old + new - which is not so bad in my case, since I need this for real production and not for file sharing, but disk and vm-vm ping are.
It's a little bit like you get what you pay for right now, so lets see how this plays out.