Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BERO HOST 10th Anniversary Deals – EPYC Turin / Ryzen 9950X / IPv6-only VPS

124»

Comments

  • gbzret4dgbzret4d Member

    @berohost restock needed :disappointed:

  • edmarhubedmarhub Member

    glws

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @gbzret4d said:
    @berohost restock needed :disappointed:

    Unfortunately, it will take a little while longer—a few hours.
    We're working on it and will update this thread as soon as stock is available again. If you open a ticket and have enough credit on your account, we can set up a server for you right away as soon as stock is available again.

    Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • @gbzret4d said:
    Can absolutely vouch for them. Never had any problem @berohost

    absolutely. When i need a vps which requires reliability and stability, Berohost is the TOP name in the chart.

    Thanked by 1berohost
  • meowwccmeowwcc Member

    @berohost I'm a new customer and I've opened a ticket, should I need to top up first?

    Thanked by 1berohost
  • VlPVlP Member

    Moorrrrre

  • @berohost said:

    @gbzret4d said:
    @berohost restock needed :disappointed:

    Unfortunately, it will take a little while longer—a few hours.
    We're working on it and will update this thread as soon as stock is available again. If you open a ticket and have enough credit on your account, we can set up a server for you right away as soon as stock is available again.

    Just to confirm two things:
    1. If I top up enough credit and open a ticket now, can you guarantee that I’ll get a server once stock is available?
    2. I also have the DISCORD10 coupon for 10% off. In that case, do I only need to top up 90% of the regular price?

  • VoidVoid Member

    do you allow nested virtualization ?

  • PlatonksPlatonks Member

    Wow I can't believe they can keep these prices! I was sure I was gonna receive a price increase email since it is the only provider I did not receive any.

    Good luck with your sales; hope that you will still be around after the crisis with awesome services!

    Thanked by 2loay berohost
  • @Platonks said:
    Wow I can't believe they can keep these prices! I was sure I was gonna receive a price increase email since it is the only provider I did not receive any.

    Good luck with your sales; hope that you will still be around after the crisis with awesome services!

    A bit knit picking.

    The IPV6 only turin has 1 GB RAM and 10 GB Nvme now but last year it had 2 GB RAM and 20 GB Nvme for the same price.

    This is the only difference among all the packages.

  • SadaoMaouSadaoMaou Member

    all sold out ):

  • Bero is still popular, even though some local 'stars' are complaining.

  • SadaoMaouSadaoMaou Member

    @berohost said:

    @gbzret4d said:
    @berohost restock needed :disappointed:

    Unfortunately, it will take a little while longer—a few hours.
    We're working on it and will update this thread as soon as stock is available again. If you open a ticket and have enough credit on your account, we can set up a server for you right away as soon as stock is available again.

    Did this and opened ticket..I hope I get the server :)

    Thanked by 1berohost
  • @gbzret4d said:
    Can absolutely vouch for them. Never had any problem @berohost

    confirmed!

    Thanked by 1berohost
  • @berohost said:

    @gbzret4d said:
    @berohost restock needed :disappointed:

    Unfortunately, it will take a little while longer—a few hours.
    We're working on it and will update this thread as soon as stock is available again. If you open a ticket and have enough credit on your account, we can set up a server for you right away as soon as stock is available again.

    I’ve already topped up €44.10 to my account and submitted a support ticket requesting the Anniversary M server.
    However, I don’t seem to see a ticket number/ID on the ticket page. The ticket title is “Request to Provision Anniversary M Server”.
    Could you please check it for me? Thank you!

  • vitobottavitobotta Member

    Migrated some stuff from a Hetzner auction server to this one. Speed is nice

    Thanked by 1berohost
  • momwiomomwio Member

    Wird es eine Aufladeaktion geben?

  • @momwio said:
    Wird es eine Aufladeaktion geben?

    the official language here is english!

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @meowwcc said:
    @berohost I'm a new customer and I've opened a ticket, should I need to top up first?

    You can top up your balance now so that we can set up your server right away as soon as the restock is complete.

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @yforward77 said:

    @berohost said:

    @gbzret4d said:
    @berohost restock needed :disappointed:

    Unfortunately, it will take a little while longer—a few hours.
    We're working on it and will update this thread as soon as stock is available again. If you open a ticket and have enough credit on your account, we can set up a server for you right away as soon as stock is available again.

    Just to confirm two things:
    1. If I top up enough credit and open a ticket now, can you guarantee that I’ll get a server once stock is available?
    2. I also have the DISCORD10 coupon for 10% off. In that case, do I only need to top up 90% of the regular price?

    Yes, we provide a server to everyone as long as a ticket exists. We can apply the coupon code when setting up the server. This means you only need to pay 90%.

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @Void said:
    do you allow nested virtualization ?

    Yes

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @SadaoMaou said:
    all sold out ):

    Restocking in progress

  • maxexxmaxexx Member

    Can you please tell me how much i have to topup for Anniversary S, 1080 Tage

  • b311ionb311ion Member
    edited 5:04PM

    I created a ticket after loading the credits; I cannot wait to try it out! Here is the ticket number for the Anniversary M pre-order request: #20600.

Sign In or Register to comment.