Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BERO HOST 10th Anniversary Deals – EPYC Turin / Ryzen 9950X / IPv6-only VPS

13

Comments

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @mirrce said:

    @berohost said:

    @mirrce said:

    @berohost said:

    @mirrce said:
    Hello, I mistakenly purchased an IPV6 only package in a hurry, but in reality, what I wanted to buy is https://bero-host.de/kvm-rootserver May I ask if you can help me modify the anniversary L for me? I can make up for the price difference IPv6-Only Server #43379 Thanks

    Please open a ticket for this on the website. We can cancel your server so you can order the correct one.

    I have submitted the work order, I don't know how long it will take to reply
    Produkt KVM Server: #17098 (IPv6-Only Server #43379)

    All tickets will be processed today

    May I ask if a refund can be made to the balance or something else? I'm worried that the 10th anniversary package L is out of stock. Can I purchase the correct 10th anniversary package L first and wait for the refund of the wrong package

    You'll definitely get a server if you already have an open ticket. So you might as well wait.

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @Hitori0221 said:
    Crazy. Just wondering if the memory is ecc or not?

    AMD EPYC systems always use registered ECC RAM.
    AMD Ryzen systems use a mix of ODECC and ECC RAM.

    Thanked by 1Hitori0221
  • mirrcemirrce Member

    @berohost said:

    @mirrce said:

    @berohost said:

    @mirrce said:

    @berohost said:

    @mirrce said:
    Hello, I mistakenly purchased an IPV6 only package in a hurry, but in reality, what I wanted to buy is https://bero-host.de/kvm-rootserver May I ask if you can help me modify the anniversary L for me? I can make up for the price difference IPv6-Only Server #43379 Thanks

    Please open a ticket for this on the website. We can cancel your server so you can order the correct one.

    I have submitted the work order, I don't know how long it will take to reply
    Produkt KVM Server: #17098 (IPv6-Only Server #43379)

    All tickets will be processed today

    May I ask if a refund can be made to the balance or something else? I'm worried that the 10th anniversary package L is out of stock. Can I purchase the correct 10th anniversary package L first and wait for the refund of the wrong package

    You'll definitely get a server if you already have an open ticket. So you might as well wait.

    Thank you.

  • remyremy Veteran

    I have been a customer for almost three years, and the service has always been very good.

  • vitobottavitobotta Member

    I went with the Turin since it has more cores, ram and storage and should be plenty for some small apps.

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    All plans with IPv4 addresses are currently sold out. We are working on restocking them.
    IPv6-only plans are still available.

    Thanked by 2barbaros Hitori0221
  • wow its lower than previous deal. just please don't overselling.

  • tushaartushaar Member

    @berohost I already have many of my services with you, so I don’t need a new one. If possible, could you offer a top-up discount or bonus instead?

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @tushaar said:
    @berohost I already have many of my services with you, so I don’t need a new one. If possible, could you offer a top-up discount or bonus instead?

    We don't currently have a top-up bonus.
    I could offer you a 10% discount on your renewal. To do so, simply open a ticket after your renewal, and you'll receive the 10% as cashback in your customer account.

    Thanked by 2tushaar barbaros
  • ZacharySuZacharySu Member

    @berohost said:
    All plans with IPv4 addresses are currently sold out. We are working on restocking them.
    IPv6-only plans are still available.

    When will the next stock replenishment be?

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @ZacharySu said:

    @berohost said:
    All plans with IPv4 addresses are currently sold out. We are working on restocking them.
    IPv6-only plans are still available.

    When will the next stock replenishment be?

    It should take no more than 24 hours

  • CosimoCosimo Member

    I just topped up my account, and then all your EPYC Turin VPS plans were sold out. :'(

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @Cosimo said:
    I just topped up my account, and then all your EPYC Turin VPS plans were sold out. :'(

    Please submit a ticket or, alternatively, wait a little while. We're already working on restocking.

    Thanked by 1Cosimo
  • CosimoCosimo Member
    edited 1:59PM

    @berohost said:

    @Cosimo said:
    I just topped up my account, and then all your EPYC Turin VPS plans were sold out. :'(

    Please submit a ticket or, alternatively, wait a little while. We're already working on restocking.

    I've submitted a ticket.

    Thanked by 1berohost
  • vitobottavitobotta Member

    How long does it take for the server to be ready? I tried to start it but it's still offline> @berohost said:

    All plans with IPv4 addresses are currently sold out. We are working on restocking them.
    IPv6-only plans are still available.

    Did I grab the last one? 😛

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @vitobotta said:
    How long does it take for the server to be ready? I tried to start it but it's still offline> @berohost said:

    All plans with IPv4 addresses are currently sold out. We are working on restocking them.
    IPv6-only plans are still available.

    Did I grab the last one? 😛

    You were definitely one of the last orders, that's for sure.

    Please let us know via a support ticket so we can look into it. Something may have gone wrong during the setup process.

  • What a shame, was registering an account and all of them oos. I'll wait for restock then :smiley:

  • vitobottavitobotta Member

    @berohost said:

    @vitobotta said:
    How long does it take for the server to be ready? I tried to start it but it's still offline> @berohost said:

    All plans with IPv4 addresses are currently sold out. We are working on restocking them.
    IPv6-only plans are still available.

    Did I grab the last one? 😛

    You were definitely one of the last orders, that's for sure.

    Please let us know via a support ticket so we can look into it. Something may have gone wrong during the setup process.

    All good now, it just took a little while but it's up and running.

  • ubbuvyubbuvy Member

    will it be restocked?

  • haolunhaolun Member

    restock restock restock

  • HaveryHavery Member

    restock?

  • em_cem_c Member

    GLWS!

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    We're already working on a restock

    Thanked by 3haolun Nekopara rook
  • User59128User59128 Member

    Restock of EPYC Turin VPS?

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @User59128 said:
    Restock of EPYC Turin VPS?

    We're working on it, but it will take a few more hours. You can top up your BERO HOST account and create a ticket. You'll receive your server as soon as we have new resources available.

    Thanked by 2loay Cosimo
  • qbit15qbit15 Member

    Best provider on LET, hands down. No downtime in years of usage and no price hikes either (yet :smile: ).

    Thanked by 1berohost
  • EastonEaston Member

    This is the happiest day I've had in half a year - great quality at an amazing price, totally trustworthy!

    Thanked by 1berohost
  • networknetwork Member

    Insane value for 39 EUR. Wish there was something at this level of service and price in the US too.

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2026-09-20                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Sat Oct  3 14:35:49 UTC 2026
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 1 minutes
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 9950X 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 4291.956 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 5.8 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 59.0 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 13 (trixie)                                                                                                                                                     Kernel     : 6.12.38+deb13-amd64
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ✔ Online
    
    IPv6 Network Information:
    ---------------------------------
    ISP        : Oliver Horscht is trading as \"SYNLINQ\"
    ASN        : AS44486 synlinq.de
    Host       : Rubv6
    Location   : Frankfurt am Main, Hesse (HE)
    Country    : Germany
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/sda1):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 353.84 MB/s  (86.3k) | 3.36 GB/s    (51.3k)
    Write      | 354.77 MB/s  (86.6k) | 3.38 GB/s    (51.5k)
    Total      | 708.62 MB/s (173.0k) | 6.74 GB/s   (102.8k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 3.65 GB/s     (6.9k) | 4.67 GB/s     (4.4k)
    Write      | 3.84 GB/s     (7.3k) | 4.98 GB/s     (4.7k)
    Total      | 7.49 GB/s    (14.2k) | 9.65 GB/s     (9.2k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 2.61 Gbits/sec  | 3.75 Gbits/sec  | 18.9 ms
    Eranium         | Amsterdam, NL (100G)      | 4.79 Gbits/sec  | 4.75 Gbits/sec  | 7.47 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 560 Mbits/sec   | 2.31 Mbits/sec  | 147 ms
    Leaseweb        | Singapore, SG (10G)       | 638 Mbits/sec   | 993 Mbits/sec   | 157 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 672 Mbits/sec   | 832 Mbits/sec   | 145 ms
    Leaseweb        | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 797 Mbits/sec   | 1.48 Gbits/sec  | 85.1 ms
    Edgoo           | Sao Paulo, BR (1G)        | 522 Mbits/sec   | 908 Mbits/sec   | 197 ms
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 3.76 Gbits/sec  | 4.61 Gbits/sec  | 12.6 ms
    Eranium         | Amsterdam, NL (100G)      | 4.60 Gbits/sec  | 4.72 Gbits/sec  | 7.46 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 573 Mbits/sec   | 1.68 Mbits/sec  | 140 ms
    Leaseweb        | Singapore, SG (10G)       | 451 Mbits/sec   | 1.09 Gbits/sec  | 158 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 578 Mbits/sec   | 1.10 Gbits/sec  | 144 ms
    Leaseweb        | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 848 Mbits/sec   | 2.92 Gbits/sec  | 83.6 ms
    Edgoo           | Sao Paulo, BR (1G)        | 469 Mbits/sec   | 608 Mbits/sec   | 200 ms
    
    Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 3370
    Multi Core      | 5910
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/19292507
    
    YABS completed in 11 min 2 sec
    
    Thanked by 1berohost
  • gbzret4dgbzret4d Member

    Can absolutely vouch for them. Never had any problem @berohost

  • baijaminbaijamin Member

    GOOD vps

    Thanked by 1berohost
Sign In or Register to comment.