Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BERO HOST 10th Anniversary Deals – EPYC Turin / Ryzen 9950X / IPv6-only VPS

24

Comments

  • radexradex Member

    @vitobotta said:
    I am interested in the XXL ones. Can anyone who has used Bero for the past year share how uptime has been?

    99.9%

    Thanked by 1berohost
  • haolunhaolun Member

    Basic System Information: --------------------------------- Uptime : 0 days, 0 hours, 1 minutes Processor : AMD EPYC 9275F 24-Core Processor CPU cores : 6 @ 4099.992 MHz AES-NI : ✔ Enabled VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled RAM : 23.5 GiB Swap : 0.0 KiB Disk : 295.2 GiB Distro : Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm) Kernel : 6.1.0-37-amd64 VM Type : KVM IPv4/IPv6 : ✔ Online / ✔ Online IPv6 Network Information: --------------------------------- ISP : Oliver Horscht is trading as \"SYNLINQ\" ASN : AS44486 synlinq.de Host : Rubv6 Location : Frankfurt am Main, Hesse (HE) Country : Germany fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/sda1): --------------------------------- Block Size | 4k (IOPS) | 64k (IOPS) ------ | --- ---- | ---- ---- Read | 589.67 MB/s (143.9k) | 520.11 MB/s (7.9k) Write | 591.23 MB/s (144.3k) | 522.85 MB/s (7.9k) Total | 1.18 GB/s (288.3k) | 1.04 GB/s (15.9k) | | Block Size | 512k (IOPS) | 1m (IOPS) ------ | --- ---- | ---- ---- Read | 1.67 GB/s (3.2k) | 1.42 GB/s (1.3k) Write | 1.76 GB/s (3.3k) | 1.52 GB/s (1.4k) Total | 3.44 GB/s (6.5k) | 2.94 GB/s (2.8k) Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test: --------------------------------- Test | Value | Single Core | Multi Core | Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/24685883
    Thanked by 2monsoon73 mrerenk
  • @barbaros said:

    @vitobotta said:
    I am interested in the XXL ones. Can anyone who has used Bero for the past year share how uptime has been?

    Honestly, had no issues with uptime. Support is good also. I would recommend them based on my personal experience

    How long have you been using them? Thanks.

    @radex said:

    @vitobotta said:
    I am interested in the XXL ones. Can anyone who has used Bero for the past year share how uptime has been?

    99.9%

    Measured by you or what they advertise?

  • radexradex Member

    @vitobotta

    in 1 year i had one 1h downtime.

  • barbarosbarbaros Member
    edited 12:53PM

    @vitobotta said:

    @barbaros said:

    @vitobotta said:
    I am interested in the XXL ones. Can anyone who has used Bero for the past year share how uptime has been?

    Honestly, had no issues with uptime. Support is good also. I would recommend them based on my personal experience

    How long have you been using them? Thanks.

    @radex said:

    @vitobotta said:
    I am interested in the XXL ones. Can anyone who has used Bero for the past year share how uptime has been?

    99.9%

    Measured by you or what they advertise?

    I have them for a year I guess, overall didn't had any major issues or major downtimes on my servers.

    Edit: I have their EPYC server not Ryzen

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @hyperblast said:
    i have an (old(1)) anniversary l plan with 104 days remaining; can i extend it for one year at the 10-year promotional rate of €62.10?

    (1): https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/4690684/#Comment_4690684

    We'd need to take a closer look at that. Please create a ticket for it. I think it should be doable, though.

    Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @barbaros said:

    @berohost said:
    Anniversary L was already sold out. We've restocked the servers.

    I believe that was the special Christmas deal from last year also <3

    Yes, we've brought back our best old promotions and are offering them again—some at slightly lower prices—on new hardware.

    Thanked by 2barbaros hyperblast
  • mirrcemirrce Member

    Hello, I mistakenly purchased an IPV6 only package in a hurry, but in reality, what I wanted to buy is https://bero-host.de/kvm-rootserver May I ask if you can help me modify the anniversary L for me? I can make up for the price difference IPv6-Only Server #43379 Thanks

  • fuqetfuqet Veteran

    Just ordered XXL Turin. I don't think we gonna get offers like this one even for BLACK FRIDAY.

    Thanked by 2haolun berohost
  • 4 cores Turin YABS:

    Basic System Information:

    Uptime : 0 days, 0 hours, 3 minutes
    Processor : AMD EPYC 9275F 24-Core Processor
    CPU cores : 4 @ 4099.992 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM : 11.7 GiB
    Swap : 0.0 KiB
    Disk : 118.0 GiB
    Distro : Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)
    Kernel : 6.1.0-37-amd64
    VM Type : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6 : ✔ Online / ✔ Online

    IPv6 Network Information:

    ISP : Oliver Horscht is trading as \"SYNLINQ\"
    ASN : AS44486 synlinq.de
    Host : Rubv6
    Location : Frankfurt am Main, Hesse (HE)
    Country : Germany

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/sda1):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 153.12 MB/s (37.3k) 235.78 MB/s (3.5k)
    Write 153.52 MB/s (37.4k) 237.02 MB/s (3.6k)
    Total 306.65 MB/s (74.8k) 472.80 MB/s (7.2k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 3.09 GB/s (5.9k) 11.67 GB/s (11.1k)
    Write 3.25 GB/s (6.2k) 12.45 GB/s (11.8k)
    Total 6.35 GB/s (12.1k) 24.12 GB/s (23.0k)

    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):

    Provider Location (Link) Send Speed Recv Speed Ping
    Clouvider London, UK (10G) 2.97 Gbits/sec 4.83 Gbits/sec 13.7 ms
    Eranium Amsterdam, NL (100G) 4.19 Gbits/sec 4.97 Gbits/sec 7.47 ms
    Uztelecom Tashkent, UZ (10G) 640 Mbits/sec 2.01 Gbits/sec 92.6 ms
    Leaseweb Singapore, SG (10G) 494 Mbits/sec 1.14 Gbits/sec 157 ms
    Clouvider Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) 530 Mbits/sec 148 Mbits/sec 145 ms
    Leaseweb NYC, NY, US (10G) 808 Mbits/sec 2.17 Gbits/sec 88.8 ms
    Edgoo Sao Paulo, BR (1G) 485 Mbits/sec 884 Mbits/sec 191 ms

    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):

    Provider Location (Link) Send Speed Recv Speed Ping
    Clouvider London, UK (10G) 3.65 Gbits/sec 4.89 Gbits/sec 11.6 ms
    Eranium Amsterdam, NL (100G) 4.23 Gbits/sec 4.91 Gbits/sec 7.38 ms
    Uztelecom Tashkent, UZ (10G) 1.04 Gbits/sec 2.22 Gbits/sec 80.9 ms
    Leaseweb Singapore, SG (10G) 414 Mbits/sec 1.11 Gbits/sec 157 ms
    Clouvider Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) 678 Mbits/sec 183 Mbits/sec 146 ms
    Leaseweb NYC, NY, US (10G) 1.11 Gbits/sec 2.26 Gbits/sec 83.8 ms
    Edgoo Sao Paulo, BR (1G) 497 Mbits/sec 893 Mbits/sec 190 ms

    Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:

    Test | Value
    |
    Single Core |
    Multi Core |
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/19292016

    YABS completed in 11 min 7 sec

  • haolunhaolun Member

    I think XXL should increase the hard drive to 500g
    :D

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    sadly no cheap IPv4 anymore.

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @mirrce said:
    Hello, I mistakenly purchased an IPV6 only package in a hurry, but in reality, what I wanted to buy is https://bero-host.de/kvm-rootserver May I ask if you can help me modify the anniversary L for me? I can make up for the price difference IPv6-Only Server #43379 Thanks

    Please open a ticket for this on the website. We can cancel your server so you can order the correct one.

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @Neoon said:
    sadly no cheap IPv4 anymore.

    What kind of configuration are you missing?

  • vitobottavitobotta Member

    @radex said:
    @vitobotta

    in 1 year i had one 1h downtime.

    That's the kind of info I was looking for, thanks

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @berohost said:

    @Neoon said:
    sadly no cheap IPv4 anymore.

    What kind of configuration are you missing?

    Last time you had IPv6 only and IPv4 for about the same price.
    I am fine with mine, just saying.

    Thanked by 1berohost
  • vitobottavitobotta Member

    @barbaros said:

    @vitobotta said:

    @barbaros said:

    @vitobotta said:
    I am interested in the XXL ones. Can anyone who has used Bero for the past year share how uptime has been?

    Honestly, had no issues with uptime. Support is good also. I would recommend them based on my personal experience

    How long have you been using them? Thanks.

    @radex said:

    @vitobotta said:
    I am interested in the XXL ones. Can anyone who has used Bero for the past year share how uptime has been?

    99.9%

    Measured by you or what they advertise?

    I have them for a year I guess, overall didn't had any major issues or major downtimes on my servers.

    Edit: I have their EPYC server not Ryzen

    Thanks, I appreciate it

  • vitobottavitobotta Member

    How big difference in performance is there between the biggest Turin plan and the biggest Ryzen plan?

  • vitobottavitobotta Member

    @barbaros said:

    @vitobotta said:
    I am interested in the XXL ones. Can anyone who has used Bero for the past year share how uptime has been?

    Honestly, had no issues with uptime. Support is good also. I would recommend them based on my personal experience

    Thanks, I asked these questions because I tried the service perhaps 2 years ago - can't remember exactly - and had some issues at the time.

  • mirrcemirrce Member

    @berohost said:

    @mirrce said:
    Hello, I mistakenly purchased an IPV6 only package in a hurry, but in reality, what I wanted to buy is https://bero-host.de/kvm-rootserver May I ask if you can help me modify the anniversary L for me? I can make up for the price difference IPv6-Only Server #43379 Thanks

    Please open a ticket for this on the website. We can cancel your server so you can order the correct one.

    I have submitted the work order, I don't know how long it will take to reply
    Produkt KVM Server: #17098 (IPv6-Only Server #43379)

  • ZyraZyra Member
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 1 minutes
    Processor  : AMD EPYC 9275F 24-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 8 @ 4100.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 31.3 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 295.2 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)
    Kernel     : 6.1.0-37-amd64
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ✔ Online
    
    IPv6 Network Information:
    ---------------------------------
    ISP        : Oliver Horscht is trading as \"SYNLINQ\"
    ASN        : AS44486 synlinq.de
    Host       : Rubv6
    Location   : Frankfurt am Main, Hesse (HE)
    Country    : Germany
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/sda1):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 526.16 MB/s (128.4k) | 6.84 GB/s   (104.4k)
    Write      | 527.55 MB/s (128.7k) | 6.87 GB/s   (104.9k)
    Total      | 1.05 GB/s   (257.2k) | 13.72 GB/s  (209.3k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 1.44 GB/s     (2.7k) | 12.67 GB/s   (12.0k)
    Write      | 1.52 GB/s     (2.9k) | 13.51 GB/s   (12.8k)
    Total      | 2.96 GB/s     (5.6k) | 26.18 GB/s   (24.9k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 3.78 Gbits/sec  | 4.95 Gbits/sec  | 11.6 ms
    Eranium         | Amsterdam, NL (100G)      | 4.53 Gbits/sec  | 4.97 Gbits/sec  | 7.52 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 546 Mbits/sec   | 432 Mbits/sec   | 147 ms
    Leaseweb        | Singapore, SG (10G)       | 644 Mbits/sec   | 1.11 Gbits/sec  | 162 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 655 Mbits/sec   | 1.22 Gbits/sec  | 144 ms
    Leaseweb        | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 971 Mbits/sec   | 2.19 Gbits/sec  | 83.7 ms
    Edgoo           | Sao Paulo, BR (1G)        | 243
    243 Mbits/sec
    Mbits/sec | 3.04 Mbits/sec  | 298 ms
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.92 Gbits/sec  | 4.08 Gbits/sec  | 12.3 ms
    Eranium         | Amsterdam, NL (100G)      | 4.39 Gbits/sec  | 4.91 Gbits/sec  | 7.54 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 848 Mbits/sec   | 675 Mbits/sec   | 139 ms
    Leaseweb        | Singapore, SG (10G)       | 506 Mbits/sec   | 1.14 Gbits/sec  | 157 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 547 Mbits/sec   | 1.21 Gbits/sec  | 144 ms
    Leaseweb        | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 760 Mbits/sec   | 2.25 Gbits/sec  | 83.6 ms
    Edgoo           | Sao Paulo, BR (1G)        | 79.8 Mbits/sec  | 153 Mbits/sec   | 281 ms
    
    Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     |
    Multi Core      |
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/19292089
    
    Thanked by 1mrerenk
  • hi restore M ?

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @mirrce said:

    @berohost said:

    @mirrce said:
    Hello, I mistakenly purchased an IPV6 only package in a hurry, but in reality, what I wanted to buy is https://bero-host.de/kvm-rootserver May I ask if you can help me modify the anniversary L for me? I can make up for the price difference IPv6-Only Server #43379 Thanks

    Please open a ticket for this on the website. We can cancel your server so you can order the correct one.

    I have submitted the work order, I don't know how long it will take to reply
    Produkt KVM Server: #17098 (IPv6-Only Server #43379)

    All tickets will be processed today

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @knighttools said:
    hi restore M ?

    Done

  • vitobottavitobotta Member

    I am confused about the SLA.

    The FAQ says "We guarantee 99.9% uptime annually." but the contract says 99%. Which is it?

    https://bero-host.de
    https://bero-host.de/rechtliches/AGB.pdf

  • berohostberohost Member, Patron Provider

    @vitobotta said:
    I am confused about the SLA.

    The FAQ says "We guarantee 99.9% uptime annually." but the contract says 99%. Which is it?

    https://bero-host.de
    https://bero-host.de/rechtliches/AGB.pdf

    99,9%

  • nick_nick_ Member

    Nice deals! Congrats on the 10th anni. Been using BERO HOST for around a year. Highly recommended.

    Thanked by 1berohost
  • mirrcemirrce Member

    @berohost said:

    @mirrce said:

    @berohost said:

    @mirrce said:
    Hello, I mistakenly purchased an IPV6 only package in a hurry, but in reality, what I wanted to buy is https://bero-host.de/kvm-rootserver May I ask if you can help me modify the anniversary L for me? I can make up for the price difference IPv6-Only Server #43379 Thanks

    Please open a ticket for this on the website. We can cancel your server so you can order the correct one.

    I have submitted the work order, I don't know how long it will take to reply
    Produkt KVM Server: #17098 (IPv6-Only Server #43379)

    All tickets will be processed today

    May I ask if a refund can be made to the balance or something else? I'm worried that the 10th anniversary package L is out of stock. Can I purchase the correct 10th anniversary package L first and wait for the refund of the wrong package

  • vitobottavitobotta Member

    @berohost said:

    @vitobotta said:
    I am confused about the SLA.

    The FAQ says "We guarantee 99.9% uptime annually." but the contract says 99%. Which is it?

    https://bero-host.de
    https://bero-host.de/rechtliches/AGB.pdf

    99,9%

    Thanks. Do you mind commenting on the performance difference between the top plans for each CPU? Not sure which one to choose.

  • Crazy. Just wondering if the memory is ecc or not?

Sign In or Register to comment.