Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Enough is enough - C1vhosting - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Enough is enough - C1vhosting

Comments

• loayloay Member

@FrankZ said:

@loay said:

@FrankZ said:

@Carlin0 said:
    @FrankZ , everyone complains minus you, don't you wonder if he gave you special treatment because of your position in LES ?

I'm not the only one. :smile:

When evaluating providers I don't let them know that I am doing it. I agree it would be pointless if the provider knew that it was me. I purchased from a regular offer thread, and paid by anonymous means. As I have never mentioned this on the OGF, I expect that the provider didn't even know I was a client until I posted the above.

I was scammed by them from an offer on LES, not that much money to care about and open a drama thread but I was waiting for this poll. They should be banned.

This is not your first time posting a comment praising c1v. I will delete my account on LES for sure.

That was VirMach. :wink:

There is a difference between a poor service and a scam.

Thanked by 1techdragon
  • welcome one and all to the 80% CPU steal , "its fixed try again" , 2 templates and "have you even checked with us" club!!

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • @c1vhosting said:

@LowHosting said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Levi said:
    So, today on the menu is @c1vhosting .

Majority of you know that this provider is bellow even the lowest type of providers.:

• Ridiculous 90-days refund policy;
    • Failure to provide working services due to XYZ excuses.

Please vote now.

Yet another duplicate thread on ONE single issue for some NEW orders in delivery (not in service!!). It's embarrassing

Well done, attack your customers aggressively (!!) instead of apologizing for the problem they are having, the best marketing tactic.

This is not our my Customer.

/fixed

Be honest, you're a one-man-show

• @Fazzil said:

@c1vhosting said:

@LowHosting said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Levi said:

Majority of you know that this provider is bellow even the lowest type of providers.:

Please vote now.

Yet another duplicate thread on ONE single issue for some NEW orders in delivery (not in service!!). It's embarrassing

Well done, attack your customers aggressively (!!) instead of apologizing for the problem they are having, the best marketing tactic.

This is not our my Customer.

/fixed

Be honest, you're a one-man-show

I live in their basement, but they just dont know it yet. Its a one and a ½ man show. Just less cocaine, and the runs eason is going to be shorter. Due to the cocaine. Lasagna here sucks. Dont need refunds if you're entertained!

• LeviLevi Member

184 votes in, 60% would like to see c1v removed from community. @Arkas , @raindog308 , @DP does community opinion matter?

• @Levi said:
    184 votes in, 60% would like to see c1v removed from community. @Arkas , @raindog308 , @DP does community opinion matter?

If you would start a vote for banning @jbiloh I'm pretty sure it would end with 99% pro banning him :#

• @jenkki said:

@CheepCluck said: What is italian popcorn like?

Italian popcorn is pizza popped in a meat grinder.

This is fucking sickening. Ban all involved.

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR

@Levi said:
    184 votes in, 60% would like to see c1v removed from community. Arkas , raindog308 , DP does community opinion matter?

I hope not... Huge potential for that to be abused if it was that easy, this isn't reddit..

I'm not saying one way or the other if I think they should be or not, but a but a simple poll like that, shouldn't matter for a few reasons.

• @kevinds said: I hope not... Huge potential for that to be abused if it was that easy, this isn't reddit..

Yes that's inviting abuse :) The numbers will not tell us who voted, which means alt accounts and bots could simply drive them up.

• scam

• LeviLevi Member

Wtf. Guys are you not seeing all these threads with issues and how c1v is communicating?

Thanked by 1loay
  • @Levi said:
    Wtf. Guys are you not seeing all these threads with issues and how c1v is communicating?

Yes, i see those and that's why i'd think twice about ordering. Nothing wrong with having options though.

• LeviLevi Member

@totally_not_banned said:

@Levi said:

Yes, i see those and that's why i'd think twice about ordering. Nothing wrong with having options though.

Aha, so you and others are waiting when c1v pulls florin or just plain and simple exit scam. Nice. Have a wonderful day.

• edited February 15

@Levi said:

@totally_not_banned said:

@Levi said:

Aha, so you and others are waiting when c1v pulls florin or just plain and simple exit scam. Nice. Have a wonderful day.

Well, neither of us has a magic crystal ball, so... What's the problem with people doing a little due diligence before pushing the order button? I'd kind of understand the fuzz if those problems were materializing just straight out of the blue but they are not. It's kind of crazy to order from C1V with a lot of high expectations, isn't it?

If it's not working out just charge back, warn others, be done. As for using non-reversible payment methods with unknown hosts: People simply should learn to be cautious about that as there's often times no practical recourse in case of things turning sour.

• @totally_not_banned said:
    Well, neither of us has a magic crystal ball, so... What's the problem with people doing a little due diligence before pushing the order button? I'd kind of understand the fuzz if those problems were materializing just straight out of the blue but they are not. It's kind of crazy to order from C1V with a lot of high expectations, isn't it?

If it's not working out just charge back, warn others, be done. As for using non-reversible payment methods with unknown hosts: People simply should learn to be cautious about that as there's often times no practical recourse in case of things turning sour.

This. At first I kinda just joked about this topic, but seriously? They seemingly have a profitable biz, why would they leave? And, there's quite the demand for them.
    However, potentially, a Patreon Provider tag does look professional enough for most LowEndLurkers to just buy a yearly plan with cryptocurrency.

• LeviLevi Member

@totally_not_banned said: It's kind of crazy to order from C1V with a lot of high expectations, isn't it?

We, as a potential customers and of course existing customers, must force providers to communicate respectfully, provide services in time and in sufficient quality/quantity. Customers are not animals and low price is not excuse to subpar provisions and disrespect.

BUT. If you intentionally want that - of course, you are more than welcome to signup, be abused and create a good drama thread. After all, we are here for a good, multipage, layered drama.

• edited February 15

@Levi said:

@totally_not_banned said: It's kind of crazy to order from C1V with a lot of high expectations, isn't it?

We, as a potential customers and of course existing customers, must force providers to communicate respectfully, provide services in time and in sufficient quality/quantity. Customers are not animals and low price is not excuse to subpar provisions and disrespect.

Of course. The most effective way of doing that is taking your money and leaving though.

BUT. If you intentionally want that - of course, you are more than welcome to signup, be abused and create a good drama thread. After all, we are here for a good, multipage, layered drama.

Now, i'm confused. I vaguely remember just stating that what i've read about them would make me think twice before ordering. Was it just a dream after all?

Edit: There actually is one constellation where i'd consider ordering from C1V. Chances of me being overly surprised when problems arise would be about zero though as i'd perfectly know what i'm buying and therefor have already factored in such possibilities.

However, potentially, a Patreon Provider tag does look professional enough for most LowEndLurkers to just buy a yearly plan with cryptocurrency.

Yeah, the tags have always been somewhat problematic as in people thinking they'd represent some kind of endorsement and the whole patron thing has just further reinforced that perception. It's not like there would be an easy approach to solve this though i fear.

Thanked by 1shruub
  • Carlin0Carlin0 Member
    edited February 15

@Levi said:

LET is not a democracy, but I think the administrators will consider the fact that LET's reputation is worth more than $200

ps : I did not vote

• LeviLevi Member

@Carlin0 said: the administrators will consider the fact that LET's reputation is worth more than $200

No.

• VoidVoid Member

Wonder how many in those 60% are Smokey’s alts or hacked accounts

• LeviLevi Member

@Void said:

You think he cared to pump up the number just for the lulz?

• VoidVoid Member

@Levi said:

@Void said:

Maybe, because apparently he “cares” about this place a lot and would go great lengths to keep it clean. Lol

• ionfusionionfusion Member
    edited February 15

@Void said:

@Levi said:

@Void said:

Maybe, because apparently he “cares” about this place a lot and would go great lengths to keep it clean. Lol

I'm definitely lol-ing to that. The same person who once 'contributed' to an irc network for hackers and who was also disseminating stolen provider database dumps obtained from the whmcs breach incident not too long ago.

Thanked by 1Void
  • @Levi said:

@Void said:

I'm sorry, have you met Smokey? lulz is his oxygen.

• this provider just..ugh. I noticed the redflag ever since their "vpn" service that I already paid in december 2023 doesn't even accessible (there's no way to download the config, and the product page says my VPN is Disabled). I've mailed them roughly a month ago but still no reply whatsoever, there are no tickets menu in the client area too which is meh. I decided to not pursue it as it's really not worth my time.

since this monday, 12th feb. I've been trying to pull out all of my data, and then I have to face the reality that the network can't push more than 40mbps for shit without disconnecting every one hour or so. it also got high cpu steals and high iowait as cherry on top.

seeing these thread in thursday, 15th feb 2024 is just uncanny.

In my mother tongue, there are three magic words that you have to use in most of situations. those are "sorry", "please", "thank you". it's just a basic human decency to use these words if you're favoring with others.
    so personally, seeing a provider doing a fuckup and then get called later on, when they show up there's not even "sorry" being said is just funny. if I were the OP, from my pov, I feels like don't even treated as a human being.

there are still more provider that willing to treat me with respect while they also capable of delivering better services. so nuff said, i'd rather move along than keep malding to use c1vhosting. have some respect for yourself, gentlemen.

Thanked by 3RapToN chakraxzz sh97
  • @yoursunny said:
    They are known scammers, according to Discord.

Screenshot_20240208-184549_1

Link to the discord?

• coldcold Member

@cybertech said:
    becareful. he paid $200 not you.

that doesnt give him the right to sell shit

• coldcold Member

@Levi just cancel your service with him like I did, and probably a lot of other LET/LES members

• coldcold Member

@c1vhosting said:

@Levi said:

Please vote now.

you sell unstable trash dude

Thanked by 2Marx sasslik
  • @cold said:
    @Levi just cancel your service with him like I did, and probably a lot of other LET/LES members

you got a refound?