Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Enough is enough - C1vhosting - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Enough is enough - C1vhosting

Comments

• @Levi said: Please vote now.

Only if you personally refund own $200 to them.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @CheepCluck said: What is italian popcorn like?

Italian popcorn is pizza popped in a meat grinder.

• @cybertech said:
    becareful. he paid $200 not you.

if he paid, do we have to pay for something non-functional to remove his expenses?
    Who cares about him to give him free money ;)

• @c1vhosting said:

@yoursunny said:
    They are known scammers, according to Someone

That’s funny, I Don’t even know who is this user.

Owner of accurishosting.ca

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • remyremy Member
    edited February 14

I had a pretty good experience with him.

What bothers me most is that he pretends to be something he's not. But as they say: fake it until you make it....
    I don't think that's the right strategy, but whatever.

It clearly looks like a guy on his own trying to create something, albeit with some mistakes.
    I'm only talking about my experience but since you want to ban it I feel obliged to share it.

I've paid for several services and received decent service in return.
    Not perfect but decent for the price.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@remy said: It clearly looks like a guy on his own trying to create something, albeit with some mistakes.

Yes that it's true , to build a thing from 0 and be single it's really really hard :(

Thanked by 1remy
  • emghemgh Member

@Calin said:

@remy said: It clearly looks like a guy on his own trying to create something, albeit with some mistakes.

Yes that it's true , to build a thing from 0 and be single it's really really hard :(

You’re not single, you have @crunchbits

• edited February 14

I have to say, myself also encountered some VPS problems with C1V, but after several hours when sending an email (a quite unique way of opening tickets), the problems got fixed.

Luca is polite in the emails and on this forum, considering the affordable price of Black Friday offers, I really have nothing to complain about.

@remy said: I've paid for several services and received decent service in return.
    Not perfect but decent for the price.

Same here.

Thanked by 1davide
  • 2024 is the year of the LowEndDrama and I’m all for it

Thanked by 1shaikhmanal
  • bootboot Member

• edited February 14

@yoursunny said: They are known scammers, according to Discord.

Only a screenshot without even bothering to provide the original link?
    Now I no why some people developed browser plugins to dismiss your comments.

Edit:
    Thanks to @Levi 's kind remind that the image link itself is the discord link. Sorry.
    How funny and ignorant I am.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • LeviLevi Member

90 votes in, 65% of users would like to ban c1v due to very low standards and shady practice.

Summoning @Arkas , @DP to kindly watch this thread.

• LeviLevi Member

@ask_seek_knock said:

@yoursunny said: They are known scammers, according to Discord.

Only a screenshot without even bothering to provide the original link?
    Now I no why some people developed browser plugins to dismiss your comments.

Isn't that when you press on image you are redirected to a channel of discord where that image was found?

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock
  • _MS__MS_ Member
    edited February 14

@emgh said:

@Calin said:

Thanked by 3emgh sasslik ariq01
  • edited February 14

I kind of hate people who think that at the end of the day community means anything.

• edited February 14

@Levi said: 90 votes in, 65% of users

Sorry but before calculating the statistics, shouldn't a "verified purchaser" label be given to prevent invalid polling?

@Levi said: Isn't that when you press on image you are redirected to a channel of discord where that image was found?

Great, my fault, sorry @yoursunny, you did post the link and I couldn't see it
    and thank you for reminding @Levi .

• emghemgh Member

@totally_not_banned said:
    I kind of hate people who think that at the end of the day community means anything.

Hate is a strong word

• MS said:

@emgh said:

@Calin said:

Thanked by 2_MS_ emgh
  • @emgh said:

Hate is a strong word

Exactly. That's why i'm using it!

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @ask_seek_knock said: Sorry but before calculating the statistics, shouldn't a "verified purchaser" label be given to prevent invalid polling?

IMO they should be banned because their T&Cs are unfair, no need to purchase anything, just read their T&Cs.

• emghemgh Member

@emgh said:

Hate is a strong word

Exactly. That's why i'm using it!

Ah, right—just wanted to make sure you knew!

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • Thanked by 1Svensken
  • MOAR TOPICS about C1vhosting please

Thanked by 1Marx
  • alfatarsosalfatarsos Member
    edited February 14

This attitude you're having is absolutely amazing. In fact, is anyone actually forgetting providers do pay to be here?

100 euros per 6 months?

With this kind of attitude, what do you think you're getting? More offers? You're doing "justice", whatever that means?

No.

You, and all users that directly participate in these actions, are simply sending a direct message to any provider: it's not worth it to advertise at LowEndTalk. Why? Because the provider spends money just to have its reputation potentially ruined, short-term, by some random angry customer, whereas on other forums and areas this simply doesn't happen.

This is bad for everyone - users, providers and the forum itself if it even remotely wants to make some money.

Meanwhile Dustinc is effectively convicted and still keeps doing offers here like there's no tomorrow.

Fix your mindset, no sane provider will want to advertise here if this attitude keeps rolling like that. And for the love of God, stop doing duplicate posts, that is just desperate. Ditto.

Thanked by 2CacheGenie risharde
  • edited February 14

@alfatarsos said:
    This attitude you're having is absolutely amazing. In fact, is anyone actually forgetting providers do pay to be here?

100 euros per 6 months?

With this kind of attitude, what do you think you're getting? More offers? You're doing "justice", whatever that means?

No.

You, and all users that directly participate in these actions, are simply sending a direct message to any provider: it's not worth it to advertise at LowEndTalk. Why? Because the provider spends money just to have its reputation potentially ruined, short-term, by some random angry customer, whereas on other forums and areas this simply doesn't happen.

This is bad for everyone - users, providers and the forum itself if it even remotely wants to make some money.

Meanwhile Dustinc is effectively convicted and still keeps doing offers here like there's no tomorrow.

Fix your mindset, no sane provider will want to advertise here if this attitude keeps rolling like that. And for the love of God, stop doing duplicate posts, that is just desperate. Ditto.

„Some angry customer“

• @lowendtalkxdax it's not that deep to be worth a gif, I can assure you hehe

• @cmeerw said:

@ask_seek_knock said: Sorry but before calculating the statistics, shouldn't a "verified purchaser" label be given to prevent invalid polling?

IMO they should be banned because their T&Cs are unfair, no need to purchase anything, just read their T&Cs.

Oooh. If I really read the terms of service and I really took them into account, I probably would not subscribe to any services on the internet (and wherever, bank, insurance, etc.) :-)

• LeviLevi Member
    edited February 14

@alciregi said:

@cmeerw said:

@ask_seek_knock said: Sorry but before calculating the statistics, shouldn't a "verified purchaser" label be given to prevent invalid polling?

Oooh. If I really read the terms of service and I really took them into account, I probably would not subscribe to any services on the internet (and wherever, bank, insurance, etc.) :-)

So you just blindly accept any terms of service? And when a shit hits the fan you just :-) and go away to eat pizza at domino's?

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Who the f_ck is 'CrimsonProto'? And why didn't he ban me too? And my cat as well, of course!

Re @c1vhosting:

To the haters. Do you have tangible and credible evidence for your diverse allegations (like "just a basement, not a DC")? If yes, put them on the table, if not shut up already!

To c1vhosting. Your critics are not only and all ill-willed jerks; there are some points to enhance (e.g. "tickets"==email).

AFAIC I'm a happy camper, my server is working and performance isn't great but (a) keep in mind the low, low price, and (b) performance is good enough for a secondary backup server.

• Is praising Mussolini illegal in Italy?