Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C1Vhosting is scam
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

C1Vhosting is scam

AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep

Hello,

C1Vhosting is scam

We have ordered a subnet to lease from them and they refused to deliver the services, I opened a dispute on paypal and they want to win the dispute, P lease avoid them guys they are scammers they closed the ticket on their clientarea and they marking my service as active and generated new invoice they act like they delivered the subnet/service to you but they didn't deliver anything.

Here is the screenshots

They finally closed the ticket as resolved !! This is a totally scammer who have a host tag inside lowendtalk community

and here is their response on paypal with no shame they want to win the dispute and provide false details to paypal

I've translated their response in paypal

The customer is not clear about the general conditions he signed when he requested the service, there are the SLAs to be respected, what he says does not correspond to reality, if he no longer wants the service he cannot try to request a refund from you, it is not possible, if everyone did so we would be in the hands of people's fickleness. The service has its own times and the customer must wait for the times already clear in the general conditions.

Please be aware guys from @c1vhosting they are scammer i posted this thread to let everyone avoid using this provider which have a host tag provider and scam let people.

Thanks alot.

Thanked by 3dahartigan cold anrikaz

Comments

• It seems a bit ridiculous; however we’ll post our answer soon

Thanked by 1kait
  • @c1vhosting said:
    It seems a bit ridiculous; however we’ll post our answer soon

Please include all juicy bits and bytes , such as customer details, payment information and sister pictures.

• AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep

@c1vhosting said:

What will be your answer? You scammed us and closed the ticket and say you will deliver the services in 90 days what is that?

At least refund me if you are serious!

Thanked by 1clan
  • dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited October 2022

@LTniger said:

@c1vhosting said:

Please include all juicy bits and bytes , such as customer details, payment information and sister pictures.

I will be waiting for bob in my inbox.
    And vagene.

Is this a scam?

Drama in 3, 2, 1..

EDIT: Just noticed OP has provider tag. Juicy drama here!

Thanked by 3ehab AndrewSSD kasodk
  • wdmgwdmg Member, LIR
  • Ah, the weekend drama thread! Better late than never.

• aliletalilet Member
    edited October 2022

Another juicy thread involving c1vhosting

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • @c1vhosting said:

soon ? why not now ?

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • Carlin0Carlin0 Member
    edited October 2022

@alilet said:
    Another juicy thread involving c1vhosting

Also here many doubts...

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • There should really be a thread about all the hoster scam!
    Also a guide what to do if you get scammed by a hoster would be good.

To much customers not doing anything against hoster scam.

Thanked by 3AndrewSSD Chuck JasonM
  • LowHostingLowHosting Member, Host Rep

Just my 50 cents.

I don't know the OP's situation and the events behind him, but regardless, asking to wait 90 days for a service's delivery is totally crazy.
    If you already know that you are unable to deliver the service you're selling within a few days, then don't sell it.

• ah yis yis
    drama

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • @LowHosting said:
    I don't know the OP's situation and the events behind him, but regardless, asking to wait 90 days for a service's delivery is totally crazy.
    If you already know that you are unable to deliver the service you're selling within a few days, then don't sell it.

It's a pretty sound business model.

You have 3 months to try to acquire whatever it is you sold for less than you sold it for.

If after 3 months you've failed to get it cheaper, you refund the order, apologising for the lack of stock.

• I made a post a year ago about my experience with C1V Hosting. Horrible uptime, questionable user service and a lot of shady other things. You can check it out here but it's in Italian: https://t.me/stack_log/114

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • why not kick C1V Hosting out here even there are many bad reviews

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • @dahartigan said: EDIT: Just noticed OP has provider tag. Juicy drama here!

More precisely, a Host Rep tag

(Not a Patron Provider tag)

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • JasonMJasonM Member
    edited October 2022

Whenever I place any order (hosting or other products/services) I first care to email the seller to know if that product/item is really available right now for delivery? If not, is there any delivery date? Then only decide to buy.
    Saves headache. saves starting new dramas.

Thanked by 3AndrewSSD Havy Fjgo
    edited October 2022

@JasonM said:
    Whenever I place any order (hosting or other products/services) I first care to email the seller to know if that product/item is really available right now for delivery? If not, is there any delivery date? Then only decide to buy.
    Saves headache. saves starting new dramas.

• @Franzkafka said:
    why not kick C1V Hosting out here even there are many bad reviews

If that was the case, those with migration scams would’ve been the first to go

Thanked by 2AndrewSSD ElonBezos
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited October 2022

EDIT: But I'm curious though - what's the hold up @c1vhosting?

• they closed the ticket on their clientarea and they marking my service as active and generated new invoice

So they're marking a service not yet delivered as "active" and starting generating new invoice? According to their so-called SLA rules, leasing a subnet from them will have to pay for a quarter But they won't give you even a piece of sh*t until 4th month. That's totally insane.

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • Please kindly wait 90 days for c1vhosting response.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

LowEndLOLs Dispute

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@yoursunny said:
    LowEndLOLs Dispute

I absolutely love LowEndLoLs

Thanked by 2AndrewSSD Havy
  • @Franzkafka said:
    why not kick C1V Hosting out here even there are many bad reviews

because he pays to stay and scam ?

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@cold said:

@c1vhosting said:

soon ? why not now ?

I'm curious too.

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • I am fairly certain that this happened due to the language barrier issue between the two parties.

"AndrewSSD" is clearly an alias (not sure why... very unprofessional, and slightly dishonest) and he doesn't really understand that the law is on C1V's side, and that you can't be a brute if you want to resolve the situation in your favor, especially if you've already paid for something.

You can either be polite, and understanding of the law (and the law is on C1V's side even though it sucks) or you can attempt to have their payments account suspended and risk getting absolutely nothing, especially if you really are using a false identity.

In any case; I'd count my blessings and lay low, since you're really not doing yourself any favors by going public with this...

Thanked by 2c1vhosting kuroit
  • ralfralf Member
    edited October 2022

"It's all done, pay up now!" followed by "Paid. Where is it?" followed by "Oh, you have to wait 3 months, it says so in the terms of sale" is a pretty shitty way of doing business regardless of the terms of sale. Perhaps the best that can come out of this is that OP gets his IPs and everyone else learns a valuable lesson.

edited October 2022

@TWC said:
    I am fairly certain that this happened due to the language barrier issue between the two parties.

"AndrewSSD" is clearly an alias (not sure why... very unprofessional, and slightly dishonest) and he doesn't really understand that the law is on C1V's side, and that you can't be a brute if you want to resolve the situation in your favor, especially if you've already paid for something.

You can either be polite, and understanding of the law (and the law is on C1V's side even though it sucks) or you can attempt to have their payments account suspended and risk getting absolutely nothing, especially if you really are using a false identity.

In any case; I'd count my blessings and lay low, since you're really not doing yourself any favors by going public with this...

I've ordered the service on 21 September and waited until 30 September and @c1vhosting told me he is going to give me the services in a while but what happened i waited for more than 15 days to get my services, What should i do ? @c1vhosting is obvious scammer he wants me to wait for 90 days so he can win the paypal dispute if i opened it! We all know that.

I've attached all screenshots, That prove i waited for him more than expected but this is not professional if i don't want your service why not refunding me? Why this guy answer us at paypal Do you know why? They thought if the dispute answered theu are going to win it simply i'm not going to use your service. Even that @c1vhosting is watching us here and he still wants to win the paypal dispute for something not delivered,

If you think the law in the side of him why our services has been marked as active also there are a new generated invoice after 4 days of paying the old one plus i didn't get anything plus his non professional answers which prove this guy is a scammer.

I've been professional with this company even i know no one can wait more than 2 days for the service delivered,

Are you going to do the same as i did with him ?

Please think twice and i don't understand why someone can stand with a scammer, It's the first time to see someone want to deliver the services after 90 days and i don't agree with him so we can cancel the services together , It's that simple!.

And it's my right to publish on lowendtalk in case i didn't get my services and let all people know they will be treated the same way.

Thanks alot.

edited October 2022

@DP said:

EDIT: But I'm curious though - what's the hold up @c1vhosting?

This is what i feel really right now lol o:)

This discussion has been closed.