Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C1Vhosting is scam - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

C1Vhosting is scam

Comments

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@ninjatk said: Can we...forget About it, and go back to the drama, please.

OK :smiley:

• @BRA1L0R said:
    I made a post a year ago about my experience with C1V Hosting. Horrible uptime, questionable user service and a lot of shady other things. You can check it out here but it's in Italian: https://t.me/stack_log/114

I am Italian so I could read it. Unbelievable. I haven't heard or read a single positive thing about this provider so far

• @gbzret4d said:
    FFS @c1vhosting refund him. Thats so unprofesional from you. Up to 90 days?! What a fucking joke. Btw your TOS arent clear about it. 90 minutes? tomatos? 90 virgins?

virgins 😂

@CheepCluck said:
    sharknados.

OMG I'm dying

@cybertech said:

@c1vhosting said:
    The customer repeatedly writes me "today I will pay" but every day he does nothing. I'm getting tired of this behavior. We will be dropping the announcement very shortly. I'm only sharing this because he himself started this thread calling us "scammer" a few months ago.

he might take 90days to pay

would be legit :D

• I created an account for hosting advice. But stayed for the drama 🤷‍♂️

• @bamboo4409 said:
    I created an account for hosting advice. But stayed for the drama 🤷‍♂️

This community lives on two things in this exact order:
    1. Drama
    2. Hosting deals

Everything else is just added fluff

Thanked by 1bamboo4409
  • LowEndDrama.com is still vacant. Hope someone would pick it up and compile it.

Would be an epic after years :)

Thanked by 1host_c
  • ninjatkninjatk Signature Restricted

@swat4 said:
    LowEndDrama.com is still vacant. Hope someone would pick it up and compile it.

Would be an epic after years :)

i prefer LowEndMovieBaseOnTrueStory.com woulf be the great that most people love to watch,
    we do have the real case, real characters, real issue, and many more thing happens around thr drama.

i will become an script editor or developed for the LET drama movie next years. we can made money from it.

• low end scam . com

• @natural said:
    low end scam . com

This is the best 😂

• I can only advise you not to do business with @c1vhosting. He made me an offer for an i5 8600K server on January 17. I should pay directly for one year in advance. That's what I did.

The server should go online on January 20:
    "c1vhosting January 17
    thank you => it's going to be installed on 20/01"

Unfortunately, that never happened. On the day of installation he wrote to me:
    "c1vhosting January 20
    Hello, I can't provide the i5 8600k as I don't have it (i have everything except the cpu on the mobo). Any alternative or should I refund you?"

He then made me another offer two days later with an Intel N100 CPU. I received the offer and waited in vain for the service to go online. The day of installation was postponed again and again.

In the meantime I have opened a PayPal case because @c1vhosting does not want to send me my money back, although he has promised this several times. But he does not give a date when I will get my money back.

Save your nerves and your time. He is a really nice person, I like him but he is unreliable and you can't believe his promises. Stay vigilant!

Thanked by 3Carlin0 loay adly
  • @hopp3l said:
    I can only advise you not to do business with @c1vhosting. He made me an offer for an i5 8600K server on January 17. I should pay directly for one year in advance. That's what I did.

"c1vhosting January 17

"c1vhosting January 20
    Hello, I can't provide the i5 8600k as I don't have it (i have everything except the cpu on the mobo). Any alternative or should I refund you?"

He then made me another offer two days later with an Intel N100 CPU. I received the offer and waited in vain for the service to go online. The day of installation was postponed again and again.

In the meantime I have opened a PayPal case because @c1vhosting does not want to send me my money back, although he has promised this several times. But he does not give a date when I will get my money back.

Save your nerves and your time. He is a really nice person, I like him but he is unreliable and you can't believe his promises. Stay vigilant!

Customer hasn’t been able to wait, but we’ll of course refund him as agreed.

Nothing else to say about

• @hopp3l said:
    I can only advise you not to do business with @c1vhosting. He made me an offer for an i5 8600K server on January 17. I should pay directly for one year in advance. That's what I did.

"c1vhosting January 17

"c1vhosting January 20

Where are the screenshots?

• benchbench Member

@c1vhosting said:

@hopp3l said:

"c1vhosting January 17

"c1vhosting January 20

Customer hasn’t been able to wait, but we’ll of course refund him as agreed.

Nothing else to say about

why are you blaming the customer when it's your fault? you are not able to answer for your words and deliver the paid goods on time.

• "Customer hasn’t been able to wait" - so it's their fault now if you haven't delivered in a timely fashion?

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • @vitobotta said:
    "Customer hasn’t been able to wait" - so it's their fault now if you haven't delivered in a timely fashion?

I mean to wait for refund.

• @c1vhosting said:

@vitobotta said:
    "Customer hasn’t been able to wait" - so it's their fault now if you haven't delivered in a timely fashion?

OK. How long time was that? Just to understand the context.

• @vitobotta said:

@c1vhosting said:

@vitobotta said:

It should be about a week

• @c1vhosting said:

@vitobotta said:

@c1vhosting said:

@vitobotta said:

If it's a week for a refund it sounds OK to me. As a customer I would start to be pissed off if it was taking longer than that.

Thanked by 2yoursunny gbzret4d
  • @vitobotta said:

@c1vhosting said:

@vitobotta said:

@c1vhosting said:

@vitobotta said:

If it's a week for a refund it sounds OK to me. As a customer I would start to be pissed off if it was taking longer than that.

It’s obvious it will be longer now he opened a dispute. But Customer will be surely refunded (for our decision, not PayPal ones).

• LeviLevi Member

It is a scam or not a scam? Half a scam?

• @MikePT said:

@c1vhosting said:

@emg said:
    Nice to see that @AndrewSSD got the subnet they ordered. Having said that, I maintain that @c1vhosting is a business that is following deceptive practices. How many other customers fell for the deception?

Future C1VHosting checkouts should include an accurate, reasonable delivery estimate. Otherwise, clear notice must be provided that delivery may take place up to 90 days after payment is made, with a click-through to confirm customer acceptance of the policy before committing the order.

Well, @c1vhosting? When do you plan to make those very reasonable changes to your informed customer ordering process?

Thanks for your feedback

I have issued a warning due to bad practices towards a customer of yours. You don't seem to care much about the comments actually trying to help you improve your service. If you're doing business here then please at least spend time to respond to our members accordingly.

What happens to the other providers who obviously scammed people? Don't see you guys over there.

Okami

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited February 9

@c1vhosting said: It’s obvious it will be longer now he opened a dispute. But Customer will be surely refunded (for our decision, not PayPal ones).

Why is obvious? No need to wait longer. You can end the dispute anytime with the refund. You're the one who delays this matter anyway.

Thanked by 3Carlin0 emgh adly
  • coldcold Member

its not a scam, just trash

• @0xOkami said:

@MikePT said:

@c1vhosting said:

@emg said:
    Nice to see that @AndrewSSD got the subnet they ordered. Having said that, I maintain that @c1vhosting is a business that is following deceptive practices. How many other customers fell for the deception?

Future C1VHosting checkouts should include an accurate, reasonable delivery estimate. Otherwise, clear notice must be provided that delivery may take place up to 90 days after payment is made, with a click-through to confirm customer acceptance of the policy before committing the order.

Well, @c1vhosting? When do you plan to make those very reasonable changes to your informed customer ordering process?

Thanks for your feedback

I have issued a warning due to bad practices towards a customer of yours. You don't seem to care much about the comments actually trying to help you improve your service. If you're doing business here then please at least spend time to respond to our members accordingly.

What happens to the other providers who obviously scammed people? Don't see you guys over there.

Okami

Who knows

• RapToNRapToN Member, Host Rep

@c1vhosting said:
    It’s obvious it will be longer now he opened a dispute. But Customer will be surely refunded (for our decision, not PayPal ones).

Why should he wait any longer now? Just agree to the refund.

Thanked by 3yoursunny sasslik emgh
  • @RapToN said:

@c1vhosting said:

It has already been agreed .
    Don’t worry

• If there is any news, I will let you know here. So far @c1vhosting has not responded to the PayPal case. He wanted to refund me the money via PayPal on 31.01.2024. I would say I have already exceeded the week I was supposed to wait and I will have to keep waiting. Why? I don't know.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited February 9

@c1vhosting said:

@RapToN said:

@c1vhosting said:

It has already been agreed .
    Don’t worry

Not with words, but with pushing the refund button and be done with it.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • Does PayPal charge a dispute fee nowadays?

• LowHostingLowHosting Member, Host Rep

@davide said:
    Does PayPal charge a dispute fee nowadays?

If the dispute is resolved in the initial phase where the two entities (customer and provider) can still communicate, then they will not take any fee; if the case is escalated to PayPal and becomes a complaint, then PayPal will be the only one to decide what to do and the two entities will no longer be able to do anything, If PayPal decides in favor of the customer, a fee will be deducted from the provider's balance.

Thanked by 2_MS_ ikibsys
This discussion has been closed.