Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C1Vhosting is scam - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

C1Vhosting is scam

Comments

• davidedavide Member
    edited February 10

@CheepCluck said:
    some people eat dominoes. Its why they're popular.
    You can find some folk who eat dog shit too (they also eat dominoes)

Dunno how this relates to Domino pizzas, I've read that they are made of cheap crap. This goes back to square 1: buy for the cheap price, then complain for the cheap quality. Rinse and repeat in perpetuity.

• davidedavide Member
    edited February 10

This page intentionally left blank.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited February 10

@davide said: This goes back to square 1: buy for the cheap price, then complain for the cheap quality.

No, it does not. He hasn't got a server neither the money back. That's not about low-quality service as the service he paid for weeks ago wasn't provided at all, but false promises with elements of fraud.

Thanked by 2pangkus clan
  • @c1vhosting said: It’s obvious it will be longer now he opened a dispute. But Customer will be surely refunded (for our decision, not PayPal ones).

This wouldn't have happened if you had deliver according to the agreed timeline. Another advice would be, don't offer or sell something you don't have and then promise to deliver or install on a specific date.

• The problem with Luca Marini is that he's a pro bullshitter. PM me. It will be better, it will be fixed, it will be ... while it never is. Same old bullshit again, again and again.
    And now is the same. "Client will be refunded".

@c1vhosting just fucking refund him, return him his money, and be done with it.

• LeviLevi Member
    edited February 10

@Mumbly said: Same old bullshit again, again and again.

He is quick to take money and he is slow to return it. Classic scam. As soon as you realize that - the less damage he will do. Look at florin. Perfect example. Look at repuc and that other autismizm provider from turkey.

For some reason some people actively refuse the possibility that others can be malice. That's probably thesis for psychology class. But still, it is amazing how much stalling until real damage is done.

For me - I'am very quick to judge person(s). I trust my gut sense. It takes ~half a second to judge person. Yea, crazzy, but what is more shittier - in 85% cases I'am correct :(

Thanked by 2sasslik bench
  • tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@Levi said: For me - I'am very quick to judge person(s). I trust my gut sense. It takes ~half a second to judge person.

Are you that one bank employee who decides whether or not to refuse loan?

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • LeviLevi Member

@tentor said:

@Levi said: For me - I'am very quick to judge person(s). I trust my gut sense. It takes ~half a second to judge person.

I have a soul. So no, I'am not that bastard.

But I'am that mofo who hates all his daughter boyfriends and chasing them away with double barrel Stoeger.

• @Levi said:

@tentor said:

I have a soul. So no, I'am not that bastard.

But I'am that mofo who hates all his daughter boyfriends and chasing them away with double barrel Stoeger.

on that note I'll rather be a mofo than a banker

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@Levi said: @Arkas please ban c1vhosting

@c1vhosting, please refund the client.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Levi said:
    For me - I'am very quick to judge person(s). I trust my gut sense. It takes ~half a second to judge person. Yea, crazzy, but what is more shittier - in 85% cases I'am correct :(

Please do not judge us until you've met me in person.

• davidedavide Member
    edited February 10

@yoursunny said:

@Levi said:

and paid for your dinner & protein, in an equitable exchange of +10 IQ points, -$90.00. This innovative method is GUARANTEED by Dr. yoursunny, inc. Call now!

Thanked by 1sasslik

@davide said:

@yoursunny said:

@Levi said:

and paid for your dinner & protein, in an equitable exchange of +10 IQ points, -$90.00. This innovative method is GUARANTEED by Dr. yoursunny, inc. Call now!

Typically, I arrange meetup on the trails.
    Hiking for 5~20 kilometers, climbing 30° uphill, crossing streams, getting wet and muddy, etc.
    I don't do dinners.

• That's impressive, Rambo style. A gun behind every trail's blade of grass!

In comparison, I've been puking with flu the last 2 days.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Refund has been sent

Mods please could this old thread be closed?

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited February 11

@c1vhosting said:
    Refund has been sent

why?

better to leave it open.....just in case.....you never know.....

• @cybertech said:

@c1vhosting said:
    Refund has been sent

why?

better to leave it open.....just in case.....you never know.....

is related to the user of an old post who was, among other things, removed from many other providers 😅

• LeviLevi Member
    edited February 11

Threads close only by OP request. And if it is "uncomfortable" - definitely deserves to be left open.

P.s. I have grudge on italians. Once in vacations I had to stop in to refuel a car. It rained hard, so I was in a rush. Didn't know how to operate automatic gass station. And here was "helpful local" who said insert 50€ and press 1. I did it. He got into his car and skidadled. My row was #2. That's my experience with italian scammers.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • davidedavide Member
    edited February 11

@Levi said:
    P.s. I have grudge on italians. Once in vacations I had to stop in to refuel a car. It rained hard, so I was in a rush. Didn't know how to operate automatic gass station. And here was "helpful local" who said insert 50€ and press 1. I did it. He got into his car and skidadled. My row was #2. That's my experience with italian scammers.

You know that his license plate and face were on camera.

• xvpsxvps Member

@Levi said:
    Threads close only by OP request. And if it is "uncomfortable" - definitely deserves to be left open.

Thanked by 1_MS_
  • LeviLevi Member

@davide said:

@Levi said:

You know that his license plate and face were on camera.

Yea. Beinga fat tourist and crying to italian police :) . What word you have for folks like me?

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited February 11

@Levi said:

What happened was that @hopp3l necroposted ( https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3908382/#Comment_3908382 ), reviving a thread -- not his -- that had stopped in December 2022

@hopp3l , could you confirm that you've received the expected refund from @c1vhosting ?

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • _MS__MS_ Member
    edited February 11

@angstrom said:

@Levi said:

What happened was that @hopp3l necroposted ( https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3908382/#Comment_3908382 ), reviving a thread -- not his -- that had stopped in December 2022

@hopp3l , could you confirm that you've received the expected refund from @c1vhosting ?

One option could be forking the thread from we're @hopp3l revived the thread, just like a new thread is created from Cest Pits.
    @c1vhosting happy that the old thread is closed, the community happy that the new thread is open for a few more days.
    The Oscars are close by, don't say no to good drama.

• clanclan Member

:'(

• I think that even if this thread is closed soon a new similar one will be opened

Thanked by 3xvps yoursunny bench

@Carlin0 said:
    I think that even if this thread is closed soon a new similar one will be opened

New threads will be opened as long as C1V continues their scamming activity.
    posted while connected to C1V scammer VPN

• @c1vhosting said:
    Refund has been sent

Thank you very much. I have received the amount back. He also apologized (in his own way) and asked me not to become a customer with him again. I think that goes without saying.

I thank everyone for their support and hope @c1vhosting reconsiders their business model.

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @hopp3l said:

@c1vhosting said:
    Refund has been sent

Thank you very much. I have received the amount back. He also apologized (in his own way) and asked me not to become a customer with him again. I think that goes without saying.

I thank everyone for their support and hope @c1vhosting reconsiders their business model.

We’re looking for automated solutions to deliver our dedicated servers 🤝🏻

• posted while connected to C1V scammer VPN

Lol

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @c1vhosting said:

@hopp3l said:

@c1vhosting said:
    Refund has been sent

We’re looking for automated solutions to deliver our dedicated servers 🤝🏻

This won't help you either if you don't have the hardware to provision...

Thanked by 1tjn
This discussion has been closed.