Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C1Vhosting is scam - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

C1Vhosting is scam

Comments

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2022

So @AndrewSSD is refusing to pay for the service and still wants to use the service?

@Zappie said: Umm, Sounds like you didnt suspend a services

What kind of "IPv4 provider" would revoke RPKI just because an invoice is overdue for a few days, hell even weeks? I mean I get if it's a VPS or a license for some software. But I would be scared if I leased IPv4 from someone, and I forget to pay it and it's instantly revoked causing massive downtime for my customers..

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2022

@ezeth said:
    So @AndrewSSD is refusing to pay for the service and still wants to use the service?

@Zappie said: Umm, Sounds like you didnt suspend a services

What kind of "IPv4 provider" would revoke RPKI just because an invoice is overdue for a few days, hell even weeks? I mean I get if it's a VPS or a license for some software. But I would be scared if I leased IPv4 from someone, and I forget to pay it and it's instantly revoked causing massive downtime for my customers..

That's the point, I didn't get the invoice notifications inside my email but i realized recently an email from c1v , I've submitted a ticket to request removing the fees i agreed to pay around $135 i don't remember exactly but i found a renewal invoice with more than 40 - 50$ increase inside the invoice.

• @c1vhosting said:
    Exactly after a few months of service we got no updates from the customer, its invoice is expired and service is still active (it's now being suspended).
    It seems customer is still using the service, so it appears that @AndrewSSD is scam and not us.
    Please LET admins take actions to let providers be aware of it bad/malicious activity, outstanding balance to C1V invoice.
    Some LET admins took actions to us for no reasons instead of to him, please review those actions and make sure to do the right things.

I think you should also review our Hosting provider tag.

"scam" customer or not, reviving a 3 month thread about some drama to cause more drama? Woe be you.
    Reckon they should give you a hosting poovider tag. Who goes and shames a client over an overdue invoice? Just do the needful and move on.

@ezeth said: What kind of "IPv4 provider" would revoke RPKI just because an invoice is overdue for a few days, hell even weeks?

Reckon they revoke it 90 days after the invoice has gone unpaid.

• @LTniger said:

@M66B said:
    "Next Monday". Is this a HostSolutions.ro branch?

Nope, this is nexusbytes subdivision :D

Nah, a kubbur department

• kdhkdh Member
    edited December 2022

@ralf said: ,

@emg said: this order, which may take up to 90 days to deliver?"

If the

@c1vhosting said:
    Exactly after a few months of service we got no updates from the customer, its invoice is expired and service is still active (it's now being suspended).
    It seems customer is still using the service, so it appears that @AndrewSSD is scam and not us.
    Please LET admins take actions to let providers be aware of it bad/malicious activity, outstanding balance to C1V invoice.
    Some LET admins took actions to us for no reasons instead of to him, please review those actions and make sure to do the right things.

What you're saying is, if a customer orders a server or something, they need to manually reinstall the operating system & revert the service back to its initial status & check the IP reputation himself before expiration date, and are required to click 'cancel' on your billing panel or else they're scam. You gotta be kidding me.

Thanked by 1kode9
  • I mean why not do what he asked for and "review his hosting provider tag". I think that's a perfectly reasonable request. Just it might not end up how he would like xD

• @kdh said:

I was pretty eloquent that day!

Thanked by 1emg
  • AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2022

@kdh said:

@ralf said: ,

@emg said: this order, which may take up to 90 days to deliver?"

If the

@c1vhosting said:

What you're saying is, if a customer orders a server or something, they need to manually reinstall the operating system & revert the service back to its initial status & check the IP reputation himself before expiration date, and are required to click 'cancel' on your billing panel or else they're scam. You gotta be kidding me.

Sometimes, some IP rental services require the following before cancelling a subnet:

1. Stop the IP announcement
    2. Get the subnet removed from any block lists (i.e. Spamhaus)
    3. Sometimes give advanced notice, depends on the provider
  • I can't believe people would use C1VHosting after seeing their website. It's poorly designed and they're part of a group which looks like they sell books and movies, which just link to Youtube. https://www.c1v.org/

• @c1vhosting said:

You actively avoided this thread for several weeks only to resurrect it and stir more drama back up. The community is rejecting this behavior along with your general lack of professionalism. Do you plan on avoiding this thread for several more weeks only to return later on and try to paint yourself as the victim again?

• The customer repeatedly writes me "today I will pay" but every day he does nothing. I'm getting tired of this behavior. We will be dropping the announcement very shortly. I'm only sharing this because he himself started this thread calling us "scammer" a few months ago.

• @c1vhosting said:
    The customer repeatedly writes me "today I will pay" but every day he does nothing. I'm getting tired of this behavior. We will be dropping the announcement very shortly. I'm only sharing this because he himself started this thread calling us "scammer" a few months ago.

Nobody cares. Move on.

Thanked by 1TODO
  • @c1vhosting said:
    The customer repeatedly writes me "today I will pay" but every day he does nothing. I'm getting tired of this behavior. We will be dropping the announcement very shortly. I'm only sharing this because he himself started this thread calling us "scammer" a few months ago.

he might take 90days to pay

• @c1vhosting said:
    The customer repeatedly writes me "today I will pay" but every day he does nothing.

Tell mom

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2022

@Ticaga said:
    I can't believe people would use C1VHosting after seeing their website. It's poorly designed and they're part of a group which looks like they sell books and movies, which just link to Youtube. https://www.c1v.org/

I mean, their website is https://www.c1vhosting.it/, cv1.org is kind of weird/interesting though since they seem related.

• Wow let is very harsh, they did provide the op with the subnet and probably revised the invoice date to the date they received the subnet, they got punished for this too in this community & they let op use the subnet for free even when invoice not paid and they are still the villain.

Thanked by 1TODO
  • @Ahfaiahkid said:
    Wow let is very harsh, they did provide the op with the subnet and probably revised the invoice date to the date they received the subnet, they got punished for this too in this community & they let op use the subnet for free even when invoice not paid and they are still the villain.

While I agree a bit with what you said, provider could have avoided all of this drama by refunding him. Provider choosing to continue doing business with someone who doesn't want to do anything with them is indeed interesting.
    Anyways, this looks like one of those love drama series where they keep getting on each others nerves for a bit and get back together later on. Kinda funny kinda cringy.

Thanked by 3Thundas dahartigan kdh
  • @TODO said:

@Ahfaiahkid said:
    Wow let is very harsh, they did provide the op with the subnet and probably revised the invoice date to the date they received the subnet, they got punished for this too in this community & they let op use the subnet for free even when invoice not paid and they are still the villain.

While I agree a bit with what you said, provider could have avoided all of this drama by refunding him. Provider choosing to continue doing business with someone who doesn't want to do anything with them is indeed interesting.
    Anyways, this looks like one of those love drama series where they keep getting on each others nerves for a bit and get back together later on. Kinda funny kinda cringy.

Yeah if i was the provider i would have refunded and be done with it, no need to deal with the drama.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

I don't get it. I guess the host must like getting his nipples twisted or something. Because the refund button would save that unwanted titty twister!

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    I don't get it. I guess the host must like getting his nipples twisted or something. Because the refund button would save that unwanted titty twister!

Will twist titties for servers.

Thanked by 2PieHasBeenEaten TODO
  • ninjatkninjatk Signature Restricted
    edited December 2022

Hi everyone, I love drama; it's still on? Right?
    I read the whole story already. And all I can tell from this story are:

• Andrew and c1vhosting both resell services, and they try to make love with each other.
    • LET involve in the drama because c1vhosting already has a promo service at LET (this is already confirmed). He (c1vhosting) even has his/her/they own beautiful tag as a Host Rep... I right, so far? Huh? That nice, good! Cool.
    • Andrew wants to break up; he doesn't want IP (product) anymore; he screams and cries and asks for money returned by the dispute, He came to the community finding community love and protection and PayPal dispute for the money.
    • Also the same for c1vhosting; he doesn't want to lose customers, and he doesn't want to lose the deal because he maybe paid already for the IP resell for the leading provider, and he won't want to lose the reputation of the LET, he wants his tag back, he wants everything back... But less explains, less of doing right like adding a notice bar to let people know that they NEED TO AGREE 90 (I'm not sure) delivery time.
    • LET mod and admin take the tag away and refuse to check the rule before considering the whole case; I can confirm in my eyes to see, that, in the name of God, c1vhosting already sent a comment about his service IP sell at LET, not the elsewhere and not the two private chat.
    • LET member now on 5 sides, the one on Andrew side, the other feel bad for c1vhosting and thing that 90 (or something) is they right to do. the third one side is talking about “nickname” on LET, and try to find out the real country where users are, and blame the other, the four side just like we, enjoy the drama and read, learn a lesson about everything else happen here, and in the industry and try not make anymore mistake, and finally, the side of don't care “damn” thing, and just move on like nothing happens.

Correct me if I wrong something.
    I'm just a guy who love to read drama, and learn from people mistake.

But please check our domain name, it “Low End Talk”, what the heck is Low End? According to Cambrige dictionary:

• Low-end products are the cheapest in a group of products
    • intended for people who do not have a lot of money to spend

Yes, I'm poor, really poor person. I even use free domain like ninja.tk, that what I'm here, and you too, perhaps, is that right?

So, we just sit down and just try to made a deal both can happy, no need more drama, and fucking it up. I understand Andrew, he just want money back he don't want to use anymore, c1vhosting too, he don't want to lose everything just because one client.

LET just make love, no war.
    In the end, the only guy who sad most is me, because if all can do it, I will have a lifetime of bored, and lost way of life, and die like old man alone with no drama anymore to watch.

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
    edited December 2022

I remember my ex wife when she dead in hospital, we both try to not made anymore drama on that moment because it so sad, but the last word she said to me is “Honey, you owe me 1.000 bucks, will you pay me now?”. I paid her, she don't know that I'm the one who paid all the medicine bills just for her. I cries late. Because after that I'm broke, lost everything. Both wife and hard money I earn.
    But I don't care now, I have a new wife now and happy family.
    After all, I'm a peasant not a Lord or something else, so, a wife, good house, my own job, a daughter is enough for me.

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • @ninjatk said:
    I remember my ex wife when she dead in hospital, we both try to not made anymore drama on that moment because it so sad, but the last word she said to me is “Honey, you owe me 1.000 bucks, will you pay me now?”. I paid her, she don't know that I'm the one who paid all the medicine bills just for her. I cries late. Because after that I'm broke, lost everything. Both wife and hard money I earn.
    After all, I'm a peasant not a Lord or something else, so, a wife, good house, my own job, a daughter is enough for me.

holy shit this turned 0 to 100 real fucking quick

• this really is the thread that keeps on giving

@Otus9051 said:

@ninjatk said:

holy shit this turned 0 to 100 real fucking quick

That my friend, they call it “The Circle of Life”.

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • unrelated

Thanked by 3brueggus AndrewSSD kdh
  • @ninjatk said:

My man you just created a "6th side". According to your previous comment

• emgemg Veteran

Please someone, post a synopsis of this thread. I would try to write one, but after the latest round, I am lost.

• ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited December 2022

@ninjatk said: I remember my ex wife when she dead in hospital, we both try to not made anymore drama on that moment because it so sad, but the last word she said to me is “Honey, you owe me 1.000 bucks, will you pay me now?”. I paid her, she don't know that I'm the one who paid all the medicine bills just for her. I cries late. Because after that I'm broke, lost everything. Both wife and hard money I earn.
    After all, I'm a peasant not a Lord or something else, so, a wife, good house, my own job, a >daughter is enough for me.

What does any of this have to do with this thread? You must really like drama :anguished:

@TODO said

@Arkas said:

Can we...forget About it, and go back to the drama, please.

Thanked by 1Arkas
This discussion has been closed.