Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C1Vhosting is scam - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

C1Vhosting is scam

Comments

• Scamming is bad, mkay?

Thanked by 2emg kode9
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited October 2022

Our friend @c1vhosting decided to keep ignoring our posts and questions while posting again in request threads today.

LET isn't just a place where he can advertise his services. It's a community that asks our members to respect each other. His lack of response / proper response is simply rude. I do not tolerate that. As so, I have decided to remove his Host Rep tag for 3 months, he can then ask us to re-evaluate adding it back.

@AndrewSSD, I hope you get your well-deserved refund.

• @MikePT said:
    Our friend @c1vhosting decided to keep ignoring our posts and questions while posting again in request threads today.

LET isn't just a place where he can advertise his services. It's a community that asks our members to respect each other. His lack of response / proper response is simply rude. I do not tolerate that. As so, I have decided to remove his Host Rep tag for 3 months, he can then ask us to re-evaluate adding it back.

Brave, decisive and straightforward decision. It takes balls to pwn paid member. Congrats.

• @LTniger said

@MikePT said:

Brave, decisive and straightforward decision. It takes balls to pwn paid member. Congrats.

Host Rep isn’t paid. Or did it change ?

Thanked by 2AndrewSSD iKeyZ

@LTniger said: Brave, decisive and straightforward decision. It takes balls to pwn paid member. Congrats.

I really appreciate your words, but he's not a Patron Provider (or was), in this case, he was Host Rep, which has no costs - even though it wouldn't make any difference to me, and I'd stand by that decision.

Cheers!

@jmaxwell said: Host Rep isn’t paid. Or did it change ?

It is not! :-), I believe @LTniger thought that @c1vhosting was a Patron Provider.

Cheers

Thanked by 3Void Levi AndrewSSD
  • ralfralf Member
    edited October 2022

@MikePT said:
    I have decided to remove his Host Rep tag for 3 months, he can then ask us to re-evaluate adding it back.

Do you have a 90 day delivery term on such virtual goods? ;)

@ralf said:

@MikePT said:
    I have decided to remove his Host Rep tag for 3 months, he can then ask us to re-evaluate adding it back.

Do you have a 90 day delivery term on such virtual goods? ;)

Nanoseconds!

• lightyears sound much better

• emgemg Veteran

@BilohBucks said:
    lightyears sound much better

Yeah, it sounds much better. Sorry to tell you this, but a "light-year" is a measure of distance, not time.

Thanked by 2Arkas AndrewSSD
  • @emg said:

@BilohBucks said:

Yeah, it sounds much better. Sorry to tell you this, but a "light-year" is a measure of distance, not time.

Sorry, my bad! However, one must live long to know :)

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • @BilohBucks said:

@emg said:

@BilohBucks said:

Oh just have a really long arm so you can measure it.

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • @ralf said:

@BilohBucks said:

@emg said:

@BilohBucks said:

Oh just have a really long arm so you can measure it.

Long enough to take all @BilohBucks from every provider here!

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • @Arkas said:
    @c1vhosting should have some sort of consequence for this.

That will cause more of those customer rants to providers, "I will ruin you on LET".

Actually, go for it. Guaranteed drama.

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • Another careless Italian.

@TimboJones said:

@Arkas said:

That will cause more of those customer rants to providers, "I will ruin you on LET".

If it’s a legitimate case then why not?!

At least others will have view of the issue and how the provider responds/solve the issue.

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • emgemg Veteran

@mad_4u said: Another careless Italian.

A helpful comment from Another drunken Brit. Did you post that from your favorite kerb?

Thanked by 2AndrewSSD Obelous
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

What is wrong with you? Why would you post a statement like that?

• @Arkas said:

What is wrong with you? Why would you post a statement like that?

my apology nothing personal but i had experience with Italians usually they don't respond or care, i can't say all but it's clearly C1Vhosting on of them.

• ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited October 2022

@mad_4u said: my apology nothing personal but i had experience with Italians usually they don't respond or care

Again, don't say that. You never know who is Italian. We have members from all over the world, you can't just post anything like this. This is your last verbal warning.

• @Arkas said: You never know who is Italian.

You obviously aren't IRCnet user :)
    We always knew who's "Ciao a tutti" (in colours or caps lock which are on IRCnet extremely disliked) quick channel join/part visitor.
    They surely have made a name for themselves - in similar way as people call MJJ's here :p

(I don't mean this as stirring the pot, just needed to comment)

Thanked by 2AndrewSSD kode9
  • generalizing is always wrong ;)

Thanked by 3AndrewSSD kdh host_c
  • LeviLevi Member
    edited October 2022

@Carlin0 said:
    generalizing is always wrong ;)

Saves time.

Time == money. Money == freedom. Freedom == hapiness. Hapiness == life.

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • @LTniger said:

@Carlin0 said:
    generalizing is always wrong ;)

Saves time.

Time == money. Money == freedom. Freedom == hapiness. Hapiness == life.

no wonder you shop at Balenciaga.

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@LTniger said: Time == money. Money == freedom. Freedom == hapiness. Hapiness == life.

With that logic, then Time == Life

Thanked by 3Levi AndrewSSD kdh
  • @mad_4u said:
    Another careless Italian.

@TimboJones said:

@Arkas said:

If it’s a legitimate case then why not?!

At least others will have view of the issue and how the provider responds/solve the issue.

In legitimate cases it's fine, in other cases it's extortion and disproportionate response to whatever the issue is. We tend to hear about the irrational, extortion ones more often than the legit ones (they tend to just walk away sans drama).

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • Exactly after a few months of service we got no updates from the customer, its invoice is expired and service is still active (it's now being suspended).
    It seems customer is still using the service, so it appears that @AndrewSSD is scam and not us.
    Please LET admins take actions to let providers be aware of it bad/malicious activity, outstanding balance to C1V invoice.
    Some LET admins took actions to us for no reasons instead of to him, please review those actions and make sure to do the right things.

I think you should also review our Hosting provider tag.

• @c1vhosting said:
    Exactly after a few months of service we got no updates from the customer, its invoice is expired and service is still active (it's now being suspended).
    It seems customer is still using the service, so it appears that @AndrewSSD is scam and not us.
    Please LET admins take actions to let providers be aware of it bad/malicious activity, outstanding balance to C1V invoice.
    Some LET admins took actions to us for no reasons instead of to him, please review those actions and make sure to do the right things.

Wow. Just let it go.

Thanked by 2ralf TODO
  • AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep

@c1vhosting said:
    Exactly after a few months of service we got no updates from the customer, its invoice is expired and service is still active (it's now being suspended).

Scam in what? the service costs around $135 /mo you added tax + more fees which make the invoice around $175, I requested from you thousands times to refund me in the first place but it seems you want to play some games here.

Remove your fees + taxes which you have added them and i will pay the invoice without any issues.

Please be more professional it's the worst service i ever used. It's my mistake not yours.

Thanked by 1TrendyJack
  • ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited December 2022

@c1vhosting said:
    its invoice is expired and service is still active (it's now being suspended).

Umm, Sounds like you didnt suspend a services which has an overdue invoice. Come on... this doesnt make anyone a scam. We see this all the time when a client simply doesnt pay for their services after due date which leads to suspension and later termination. Something every provider needs to cater for (not just in hosting industry)

That being said, maybe you gave the client leniency which was abused, not sure of the specific case

Thanked by 2TODO iKeyZ
  • I think this is a complicated situation, but from my point of view, the smarter move from @cv1hosting will be to refund the money to @AndrewSSD and cancel the service. Who wants a frustrated and mad customer?

On the other hand @AndrewSSD , I am quite sure you can still win the Paypal dispute; even if it is closed, I will suggest contacting them via phone. The big deal here is that CV1 Hosting is offering services in different languages, but the terms of service are only in Italian, which I am quite sure is against the policies.

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
This discussion has been closed.