Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C1Vhosting is scam - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

C1Vhosting is scam

Comments

• @TWC said:

@AndrewSSD said:

@AndrewL64 said:

@TWC said:
    "AndrewSSD" is clearly an alias (not sure why... very unprofessional, and slightly dishonest)

Lol what? It's a username though. I use different aliases as usernames for online platforms as well. How the fuck is that unprofessional and dishonest ffs?

P.S. I'm not the same Andrew as the OP.

I'm not professional because we are using aliases with our usernames, I feel afraid they will report our usernames as we are using fake identites i should use my full name inside communities. What a joke.

Are you pretending to be an American, even though you're from Egypt? :)

But seriously, why would anyone need to use real name on some forum?
    I mean, you're free to do it, but that's not a norm and also many other hosting representatives don't go by real name here. It's just forum nickname and there's nothing wrong with that.

• emgemg Veteran

@TWC said:

Why does it matter where @AndrewSSD is from or which username they use here on LowEndTalk?

For the record, my handle, "emg", has no relation to me or my real life. I use unrelated handles on other internet communities. There is nothing wrong with that. Furthermore, the use of handles on LowEndTalk has nothing to do with AndrewSSD's issue with @c1vhosting.

c1vhosting, where is your answer? We have waited long enough.

My advice?

• Refund AndrewSSD's payment.
    • Post it here for all to see.
    • Inform the moderators that you issued the refund, and ask (beg?) the moderators to close this thread.
    • Run away and hide for a while.
  • AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2022

@TWC said:

@AndrewSSD said:

@AndrewL64 said:

@TWC said:
    "AndrewSSD" is clearly an alias (not sure why... very unprofessional, and slightly dishonest)

Lol what? It's a username though. I use different aliases as usernames for online platforms as well. How the fuck is that unprofessional and dishonest ffs?

P.S. I'm not the same Andrew as the OP.

I'm not professional because we are using aliases with our usernames, I feel afraid they will report our usernames as we are using fake identites i should use my full name inside communities. What a joke.

Which country you would like me to change my location for it. BTW It's an honor for me to be an American.

@emg said:

@TWC said:

Why does it matter where @AndrewSSD is from or which username they use here on LowEndTalk?

For the record, my handle, "emg", has no relation to me or my real life. I use unrelated handles on other internet communities. There is nothing wrong with that. Furthermore, the use of handles on LowEndTalk has nothing to do with AndrewSSD's issue with @c1vhosting.

c1vhosting, where is your answer? We have waited long enough.

My advice?

• Refund AndrewSSD's payment.
    • Post it here for all to see.
    • Inform the moderators that you issued the refund, and ask (beg?) the moderators to close this thread.
    • Run away and hide for a while.

@c1vhosting sleep on Monday's and not available for us at the moment.

• @TWC said:

lol wtf yet again. I'm from India and my birth name is Andrew as well. Andrew is a Jewish name, not an American name my dude.

• kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

We've been using C1Vs services for some months now and its been a good experience!
    There is obviously language barrier, "Dear, thank you. I’m checking" is probably not something you'd expect as a reply.

Overall a good experience, nice people and good offers if you talk to them nicely haha.

One thing I have learnt from experience that ASN/IP/LIR services/orders are never quick, it takes time! This isn't just with C1V, this applies to most companies unless you're DC or big time LIR services provider. Pay $200 per month, you'll get /24 in minutes. Pay $100-130, it takes time!

@kuroit said:
    We've been using C1Vs services for some months now and its been a good experience!
    There is obviously language barrier, "Dear, thank you. I’m checking" is probably not something you'd expect as a reply.

Overall a good experience, nice people and good offers if you talk to them nicely haha.

One thing I have learnt from experience that ASN/IP/LIR services/orders are never quick, it takes time! This isn't just with C1V, this applies to most companies unless you're DC or big time LIR services provider. Pay $200 per month, you'll get /24 in minutes. Pay $100-130, it takes time!

I'd like to get my refund and this is not what @c1vhosting like they generated a new invoice for me and marked my service as active.

If a client asked for a refund for something not delivered why delays ?

There is no language issues here one real thing here is the @c1vhosting is obviously a scammer please check the screenshots on this thread.

• @AndrewSSD you should received delivery's email. It's not true we asked you to wait 90 days, but in fact our SLA was clear: we have 90 days to deliver any service.

Please apologise for any delay or mistakes from our side you encountered.

Thanked by 1kuroit
  • kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

@AndrewSSD said:

@kuroit said:

I'd like to get my refund and this is not what @c1vhosting like they generated a new invoice for me and marked my service as active.

If a client asked for a refund for something not delivered why delays ?

There is no language issues here one real thing here is the @c1vhosting is obviously a scammer please check the screenshots on this thread.

"Please adjust the invoice and start date of service when everything is live" worked quite well for us with C1V/Zare/AlphaVPS/Path Network for both IP blocks and colo racks! :)

Best of luck!

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @AndrewSSD said: is obviously a scammer

He is more tout than scammer.

Such long delivery notice is for a reason. At given time-frame he search for cheaper deals. And when finds - resells it with X margin. Major drawback with such model is when the sources (for cheaper IPs for example) dry out: delay for delivery increase and margins goes 0 or even negative.

Avoid at all costs, because deadpool imminent.

• @LTniger said:

@AndrewSSD said: is obviously a scammer

Such long delivery notice is for a reason. At given time-frame he search for cheaper deals. And when finds - resells it with X margin. Major drawback with such model is when the sources (for cheaper IPs for example) dry out: delay for delivery increase and margins goes 0 or even negative.

That's such a great idea, will try it in the future! 🤣

edited October 2022

@c1vhosting said:

@LTniger said:

REFUND ME SCAMMER I DON'T WANT YOUR SERVICE, I DON'T LIKE THE 90 DAYS TERM WHICH EXIST ON YOUR TOS, YOU ARE NICE AND CUTE BUT PLEASE GIVE ME MY REFUND.

It's not about the refund itself you also ignore all of us here and every comment you also don't care about your membership at lowendtalk, you told me you will send the subnet/service immediately in a while, The statement of 90 in your tos maybe days or years this is a good point to take people money by law also paypal will believe you because you will deliver my service after 90 years when i die .

• FFS @c1vhosting refund him. Thats so unprofesional from you. Up to 90 days?! What a fucking joke. Btw your TOS arent clear about it. 90 minutes? tomatos? 90 virgins?

• @AndrewSSD said:

@c1vhosting said:

@LTniger said:

REFUND ME SCAMMER I DON'T WANT YOUR SERVICE, I DON'T LIKE THE 90 DAYS TERM WHICH EXIST ON YOUR TOS, YOU ARE NICE AND CUTE BUT PLEASE GIVE ME MY REFUND.

It's not about the refund itself you also ignore all of us here and every comment you also don't care about your membership at lowendtalk, you told me you will send the subnet/service immediately in a while, The statement of 90 in your tos maybe days or years this is a good point to take people money by law also paypal will believe you because you will deliver my service after 90 years when i die .

When you order a service you know what you are accepting, so I assume you are aware of what you are subscribing to and since you have signed this order, you will have read everything and everything was ok. You have probably changed your mind, after the order and the payment, which is very incorrect especially towards us. You have made a commitment to order the service and we have allocated the resource for the requested period. If it does not suit you from next month do not renew (notify us).

• @c1vhosting said:
    When you order a service you know what you are accepting, so I assume you are aware of what you are subscribing to and since you have signed this order, you will have read everything and everything was ok. You have probably changed your mind, after the order and the payment, which is very incorrect especially towards us. You have made a commitment to order the service and we have allocated the resource for the requested period. If it does not suit you from next month do not renew (notify us).

Just curious, what is the reason why you can't provision his IP block immediately?

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

@c1vhosting said:

@AndrewSSD said:

@c1vhosting said:

@LTniger said:

If you have allocated the resources, why is it so delayed in providing them to @AndrewSSD ? It seems like if you actually had the resources the reasonable thing to do would be to ensure customers are happy by delivering it in a reasonable time frame (not 90 days, not even a week is reasonable).

Just because your terms state you can deliver in 90 days does NOT mean that you should....

Such bad business practice.

@c1vhosting said:

@AndrewSSD said:

@c1vhosting said:

@LTniger said:

Then you lied to us you told me you will deliver it in a while you wanted me to pay for the subnet but what happened when we paid the invoice the 90 insane term which is not clear it's a 90 days or years plus when a client refuse to continue with your service you don't refund him? What is the type of this business man have some shame you are talking about your scam story?... Plus want to win the paypal dispute for nothing delivered to us also marking my service/subnet as active it seems a game you play to prove something i'm sure you did the same with many people and scammed them and stole their money under law.

• @c1vhosting said:

@AndrewSSD said:

@c1vhosting said:

@LTniger said:

90 what? days? nanoseconds? apples? Nothing in your TOS

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • emgemg Veteran

@AndrewL64 said:

lol wtf yet again. I'm from India and my birth name is Andrew as well. Andrew is a Jewish name, not an American name my dude.

Sorry, but the origin of Andrew is Greek, not Jewish. The first known instance of the name Andrew is the Bible. Andrew was one of the twelve apostles.

In my opinion, very few given names can be considered truly "American". Most came from other lands and other cultures around the world. Some immigrants with "challenging" given names choose to use an "American name", not knowing that it originated in Europe or elsewhere.

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • ralfralf Member
    edited October 2022

@emg said:
    In my opinion, very few given names can be considered truly "American".

Chad
    Randy
    Fanny

The second two are definitely not names in British English and are considered quite hilarious here. Randy means always thinking about sex. Fanny is another name for woman's genitalia.

Thanked by 2AndrewSSD vitobotta
  • emgemg Veteran

@c1vhosting said:
    @AndrewSSD you should received delivery's email. It's not true we asked you to wait 90 days, but in fact our SLA was clear: we have 90 days to deliver any service.

Asked and answered.

As I said before, 90 days is an unusually long term between payment and fulfillment for the hosting industry. No regular customer would expect a 90 day fulfillment term like that.

Imagine that everything else is the same, but set the fulfillment term to 20 years instead of 90 days. Would a 20 year fulfillment period be fraud if the customer failed to notice the fine print in the Italian PDF file with the contract terms? I say yes.

If you agree that a 20 year fulfillment term would be considered fraud, then what do you think of a 90 day fulfillment term?

In my opinion, a 90 day fulfillment term in this industry, hidden in a PDF file that few are likely to read is equally fraud. It is such an unusual term that the customer should have been explicitly warned of the unusual fulfillment spec in the contract terms.

C1VHosting failed to provide any kind of pop-up or other conspicuous warning like, "Notice: Fulfillment may take up to 90 days. (Link to contract terms.) Click Okay to accept."

Bottom line:
    In my opinion, this is a deceitful and deceptive business practice. @c1vhosting should refund @AndrewSSD's money immediately and apologize. C1VHosting should re-evaluate their contract terms and change their sign-up procedure to "an informed customer sign-up."

• @c1vhosting stop gaslighting OP and just refund immediately.

• @BilohBucks said:
    Pay $200 per month, you'll get /24 in minutes. Pay $100-130, it takes time!

But are you made clear of that it'll take some time, or that's just generally expected to be well known in the market?

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • @c1vhosting said:
    @AndrewSSD you should received delivery's email. It's not true we asked you to wait 90 days, but in fact our SLA was clear: we have 90 days to deliver any service.

You made it true when that was the only timeframe you've provided to OP in PayPal dispute.

I see what you did there. #Fail. (Sed s/Please/We)

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • @TWC said: Are you pretending to be an American, even though you're from Egypt?

As an American, I can attest only Americans can have names that start with an A. I don't even think he has a valid LoA for that name. Thanks for your astute investigations.
    @AndrewSSD before this gets out of hand, lets see you dance so we can verify where you're really from.

@c1vhosting said: @AndrewSSD you should received delivery's email. It's not true we asked you to wait 90 days, but in fact our SLA was clear: we have 90 days to deliver any service.

I like it when a virtual asset has a 90 day 'wait' even though its 'available'. Either we're praying on the ones with memory issues or you should just blame it on global supply chain issues, hurricanes and sharknados.

Thanked by 2AndrewL64 vitobotta
  • I think both parties have something to learn here.

OP could definitely learn to read ToS before placing an order.

C1v could also learn from hiding timeframes in their ToS and instead put estimated delivery dates on their order pages. 90 days does seem excessively long in my opinion and if it's valid that services can take that long it should be in plain view on the order form.

Thanked by 4fynix emg afn kdh
  • @caniac22 said:
    I think both parties have something to learn here.

OP could definitely learn to read ToS before placing an order.

C1v could also learn from hiding timeframes in their ToS and instead put estimated delivery dates on their order pages. 90 days does seem excessively long in my opinion and if it's valid that services can take that long it should be in plain view on the order form.

You shouldn't have to read the ToS to know that a company needs 90 days to deliver an order. The company that hides this within their ToS is knowingly doing so as a shady attempt to rip off the average customer.

• @Pwner said:

You shouldn't have to read the ToS to know that a company needs 90 days to deliver an order. The company that hides this within their ToS is knowingly doing so as a shady attempt to rip off the average customer.

So you agree with me? Because that's exactly what I said in the second paragraph!

• Maybe this is a case of provider vs provider warfare, and they are actually scamming each other as part of that conflict.

• @dahartigan said:
    Maybe this is a case of provider vs provider warfare, and they are actually scamming each other as part of that conflict.

That's the plotline of Modern Warfare II

Thanked by 1dahartigan
This discussion has been closed.