Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C1Vhosting is scam - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

C1Vhosting is scam

Comments

• @c1vhosting said:

@vitobotta said:

@c1vhosting said:

@vitobotta said:

@c1vhosting said:

@vitobotta said:
    "Customer hasn’t been able to wait" - so it's their fault now if you haven't delivered in a timely fashion?

I mean to wait for refund.

OK. How long time was that? Just to understand the context.

It should be about a week

If it's a week for a refund it sounds OK to me. As a customer I would start to be pissed off if it was taking longer than that.

It’s obvious it will be longer now he opened a dispute. But Customer will be surely refunded (for our decision, not PayPal ones).

That's not how Paypal disputes work. You can manually approve the refund. It will be refunded to their Paypal account and show on the transaction. It may take longer to go back to original payment method, but the transaction will reflect the refund and the dispute will close.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cshelp/article/how-do-i-issue-a-refund-in-a-dispute-help342

Thanked by 2Mumbly yoursunny
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited February 9

Can you click that refund button if you don't have enough money in the account and connected cards? Maybe this is the real reason for the wait :D

• loayloay Member

C1Vhosting is scam

• RapToNRapToN Member, Host Rep

@LowHosting said:

@davide said:
    Does PayPal charge a dispute fee nowadays?

If the dispute is resolved in the initial phase where the two entities (customer and provider) can still communicate, then they will not take any fee; if the case is escalated to PayPal and becomes a complaint, then PayPal will be the only one to decide what to do and the two entities will no longer be able to do anything, If PayPal decides in favor of the customer, a fee will be deducted from the provider's balance.

I don't know if there are differences in the Paypal accounts, but I can also close a case transferred to Paypal directly by agreeing to the customer's claim.

It is possible that this is no longer possible if you give an answer and thus contradict the claim, but that should not be the case here.

• RapToNRapToN Member, Host Rep

@JabJab said:
    Can you click that refund button if you don't have enough money in the account and connected cards? Maybe this is the real reason for the wait :D

True that is not possible. You have to add the amount to your Paypal Account first.

• phinphin Member

@c1vhosting said:

@hopp3l said:
    I can only advise you not to do business with @c1vhosting. He made me an offer for an i5 8600K server on January 17. I should pay directly for one year in advance. That's what I did.

The server should go online on January 20:
    "c1vhosting January 17
    thank you => it's going to be installed on 20/01"

Unfortunately, that never happened. On the day of installation he wrote to me:
    "c1vhosting January 20
    Hello, I can't provide the i5 8600k as I don't have it (i have everything except the cpu on the mobo). Any alternative or should I refund you?"

He then made me another offer two days later with an Intel N100 CPU. I received the offer and waited in vain for the service to go online. The day of installation was postponed again and again.

In the meantime I have opened a PayPal case because @c1vhosting does not want to send me my money back, although he has promised this several times. But he does not give a date when I will get my money back.

Save your nerves and your time. He is a really nice person, I like him but he is unreliable and you can't believe his promises. Stay vigilant!

Customer hasn’t been able to wait, but we’ll of course refund him as agreed.

Nothing else to say about

I've waited about 2 months for my ASN and emailed you on the 20th of January and still no response.

• davidedavide Member
    edited February 9

There is a dispute fee listed in the docs for the US and IT versions of the website. I think the fee amount has to be asked to customer support, I haven't found it exposed on my account pages. Luca will find out. (tip: avoid it!)

• davidedavide Member
    edited February 9

I asked customer support, the maximum dispute fee is 14€ for my non-business, low-volume account, but the fee varies on a number of parameters.

• LeviLevi Member

Scammers should be removed from the community.

Thanked by 2kode9 snow2k
  • tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@davide said: the fee varies on a number of parameters

Like the amount of money related to the dispute? :D

• davidedavide Member
    edited February 9

@tentor said:
    Like the amount of money related to the dispute? :D

Ahahah thats so clever! I was just spicing it up when I said "on a number of parameters" ... you know. Sounds more pompous and all. Smart boy you got me :)

Thanked by 11q1
  • AstroAstro Member
    edited February 9

I think c1v hosting should be banned. With shady practices like asking payments directly to his personal ID and now this, we don’t need this here.

Thanked by 1Marx
  • @Astro said:
    I think c1v hosting should be banned. With shady practices like asking payments directly to his personal ID and now this, we don’t need this here.

Please make payment using paypal friends and family.

• LeviLevi Member
    edited February 10

@Arkas please ban c1vhosting. It is clear that his operation is insanely amateurish and on a brink of real scam. We shouldn't wait until he do real damage.

Thanked by 2sasslik sh97
  • kevindskevinds Member, LIR

@kuroit said: Pay $100-130, it takes time!

Why?

48 hours max is what I promise..

• Ax3LAx3L Member

@kuroit said:
    We've been using C1Vs services for some months now and its been a good experience!
    There is obviously language barrier, "Dear, thank you. I’m checking" is probably not something you'd expect as a reply.

Overall a good experience, nice people and good offers if you talk to them nicely haha.

One thing I have learnt from experience that ASN/IP/LIR services/orders are never quick, it takes time! This isn't just with C1V, this applies to most companies unless you're DC or big time LIR services provider. Pay $200 per month, you'll get /24 in minutes. Pay $100-130, it takes time!

What kinda brainless talk is this?

The provider is telling him to wait for upto 90 days.

Kuroit lost my respect today.

• listerine90listerine90 Member
    edited February 10

@Ax3L said:
    Kuroit lost my respect today.

In defense to Kuroit, that comment was back on 2022, just because kuroit had a great experience in 2022 is not a representative to the current C1V which is highly unreliable as a service.

They do not have quality as their priority.

• LeviLevi Member

What rationale there is to keep client money for 90 days? If sums in millions - than it is interest from bank. But here is mere few dollars.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited February 10

@Levi said:
    What rationale there is to keep client money for 90 days? If sums in millions - than it is interest from bank. But here is mere few dollars.

He may be broke and use it as a short-term loan or something. Never ending circle of debts?

• @Mumbly said:

@Levi said:

He may be broke and use it as short-term loan or something. Never ending circle od debths?

very possible

Thanked by 2Mumbly emgh
  • Low end drama is back….. how many things .

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited February 10

@c1vhosting said: Low end drama is back….. how many things .

What is preventing you from pushing this refund button for non-delivered dedi? You know that it's wrong, but see no hurry in returning money that does not belong to you.
    I am not bashing you and it's not just about drama. It just sucks to hold someone's investment without delivering service just because you feel so. Did you spend his money or what?

Thanked by 2emgh adly
  • It has already been said Customer is going to be refunded.

Please keep your apocalyptic ideas or keep writing them if it helps you feel better, it doesn't matter.

But certainly talking about debts, interest or 90 days of delivery every time you don't know what to say doesn't do you credit!

My last message on this old post, I will continue chatting with the Customer as always have been done.

• @c1vhosting said: It has already been said Customer is going to be refunded.

Did you spend his money or why don't you just refund him? Why all this delay? How hard is to push the refund button to return his money?

I never requested someone's ban in this community but in your case ... you're immature with a complete lack of responsibility while you're taking money for service.
    Sooner or later you will do some serious damage to someone if you didn't already.... and you won't even realize that it's wrong. Because in your infantility you don't have any moral compass, you don't know what's right or wrong or you simply don't care.

• @c1vhosting said:
    It has already been said Customer is going to be refunded.

The fact is that your word has now lost its value

• davidedavide Member
    edited February 10

@c1vhosting said:
    Low end drama is back….. how many things .

You gotta give the plebs their vulgar satisfactions. Duped folks pay the rent. And then they complain that capitalism is a turd, when the turds are themselves, unsatisfied and outraged at every century.

BTW it is obvious that @c1vhosting is a low budget provider, I think this point was made clear already. I wouldn't complain about hiccups. He outcompetes everyone else on LET, corners have to be cut.

• LeviLevi Member

@davide said: corners have to be cut.

It's the same for pizza? Corners can be cut for service stability, quality, specs, functionality. Billing should be never compromised and be in decent standard. If you get your money and spend on steam games instantly - than what business is that? Fck that.

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited February 10

@davide it's not the first time that you've tried to gaslight completely legit complaints about this scummy incompetent copatriot.
    What all this have to do with taking money (yearly payment for dedi server), not providing server and delaying money return?
    It just sucks no matter how you look at it.

• @Levi said:

It's the same for pizza? Corners can be cut for service stability, quality, specs, functionality. Billing should be never compromised and be in decent standard. If you get your money and spend on steam games instantly - than what business is that? Fck that.

Yep, it's a brutal compromise in fact, having to wait for a few billing cycles to complete before being able to issue a refund. Yet the absurdly low prices may suggest this difficulty.

• @Levi said:

some people eat dominoes. Its why they're popular.
    You can find some folk who eat dog shit too (they also eat dominoes)

Thanked by 1Levi
This discussion has been closed.