Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can we have old Nekki back? - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can we have old Nekki back?

Comments

• @CheepCluck said:
    Our father which fart in heaven
    Hallowed be thy spincter
    Thy King done cum
    Thy will be done in panties
    As it is in Forums
    Give us our daily shitposts
    and forgive us our flags
    as we forgive our moderators
    and lead us into LEB scammations
    but deliver us drama

we have this prayer thingy in school and this is the funniest fucking shit i have seen the whole day lmfao

• @Nekki what are your pronouns

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited May 2022

@jmaxwell said:

@Saahib said:

@Nekki said:
    Sir, I am afraid that is simply not possible. I am unable to acquiesce to your request as that would be to go directly against the wishes of our fine moderation team, who I assure you have only requested that which they believe is for the greater good of this marvellous community, and whilst I do find some comfort that yourself and a select handful or others enjoyed my previous activity on this forum, we have to be aware that some members very much took the opposite opinion and I don't believe I could live with myself a moment longer if I thought I was causing upset or hurt to the more fragile members of our community, as after all, we are only as strong as our weakest number and it is for the strong among us to play their part in this grand pantheon to ensure that weakness never becomes a defect, as that may lead to the downfall of this grand place.

TBH, I have not gone through whole thread but tell me, did someone threatened you to life change yourself or its DID . Mods traumatized you to such extent ?

Mods bullied her to uncunt herself.

It's called putting a zipper, so now she is forced to zip it every time. Forums are censored now.

• VoidVoid Member

@Otus9051 said:
    @Nekki what are your pronouns

Starts with C

• ralfralf Member

@jmaxwell said:

@Otus9051 said:

Starts with C

Cherub?

Thanked by 1craigb
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited May 2022

@ralf said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Otus9051 said:

Starts with C

Cherub?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Otus9051 said:

She is formerly @WSS.
    The pronouns are asshole/asshole/asshole, according to @WSS signature line.

• VoidVoid Member

@yoursunny said:

@Otus9051 said:

She is formerly @WSS.
    The pronouns are asshole/asshole/asshole, according to @WSS signature line.

What happened to that account ?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Saahib said:

@Nekki said:
    Sir, I am afraid that is simply not possible. I am unable to acquiesce to your request as that would be to go directly against the wishes of our fine moderation team, who I assure you have only requested that which they believe is for the greater good of this marvellous community, and whilst I do find some comfort that yourself and a select handful or others enjoyed my previous activity on this forum, we have to be aware that some members very much took the opposite opinion and I don't believe I could live with myself a moment longer if I thought I was causing upset or hurt to the more fragile members of our community, as after all, we are only as strong as our weakest number and it is for the strong among us to play their part in this grand pantheon to ensure that weakness never becomes a defect, as that may lead to the downfall of this grand place.

TBH, I have not gone through whole thread but tell me, did someone threatened you to life change yourself or its DID . Mods traumatized you to such extent ?

Sir, I have simply opted to comply with a friendly request from our moderation team to moderate me behaviour. I have not been threatened or coerced in any way, I assure you!

@Otus9051 said:

Completely Uncouth Nincompoop Truant

Thanked by 1ralf
  • SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2022

@Nekki said:

Sir, I have simply opted to comply with a friendly request from our moderation team to moderate me behaviour. I have not been threatened or coerced in any way, I assure you!

We all know this is your way to protest when Mods tried to moderate you.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Saahib said:

@Nekki said:

We all know this is your way to protest when Mods tried to moderate you.

Not so, good Sir. I have no wish to protest against anything, I have not been forced down this path, and it is chosen of my own free will.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited May 2022

@Nekki signature line
    Famously uncouth criminals kicking balls into lakes or houses! Lengthy environmental types find our rabidly economic versatility excitingly rowdy!

>>> ''.join([x[0] for x in "Famously uncouth criminals kicking balls into lakes or houses! Lengthy environmental types find our rabidly economic versatility excitingly rowdy!".split()])
    'FuckbilohLetforever'

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@yoursunny said:

@Nekki signature line
    Famously uncouth criminals kicking balls into lakes or houses! Lengthy environmental types find our rabidly economic versatility excitingly rowdy!

>>> ''.join([x[0] for x in "Famously uncouth criminals kicking balls into lakes or houses! Lengthy environmental types find our rabidly economic versatility excitingly rowdy!".split()])
    'FuckbilohLetforever'

Bravo Sir, Bravo!

Although sadly, as you have revealed my game I will need to concoct a new challenge!

• DazzleDazzle Member

Someone should try to be old-Nekki and see what threat he got.

Thanked by 2QuantumCore webcraft
  • QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Host Rep

@Dazzle said: Someone should try to be old-Nekki and see what threat he got.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Dazzle said:

No threat, I assure you, Sir. I’m sure our friendly moderator would be happy to share the request if you but asked him to do so.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@Nekki said:

@Dazzle said:

No threat, I assure you, Sir. I’m sure our friendly moderator would be happy to share the request if you but asked him to do so.

Thanked by 2webcraft Falzo
  • @Nekki you ever played the Stanley Parable?
    Both the original and the ultra deluxe?

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2022

@Otus9051 said:
    @Nekki you ever played the Stanley Parable?

Sir, whilst I am aware of the piece of interactive entertainment to which you refer, I am afraid to say that I have not had the pleasure to experience at this juncture. All of my ‘play’ time is consumed with the sorts of titles that were created many years before the celebration of your birth.

• @Nekki said:

@Otus9051 said:

Sir, whilst I am aware of the piece of interactive entertainment to which you refer, I am afraid to say that I have not had the pleasure to experience at this juncture. All of my ‘play’ time is consumed with the sorts of titles that were created many years before the celebration of your birth.

I might suggest you to go through The Stanley Parable once. It is a video game but yet so cinematic that you might not even find a difference between the two! The concept is a lot more perspective related I think, its sort of fiction, but also tells a lot about the reality, or what it may be, or may not be. If you don't mind a narrator rambling about the things you, or perhaps, Stanley does, and the sheer force of the game that forces you to question reality and get a bit confused, you should totally check it out. I hope you will find it very satisfying or enjoying.

I know that this might be a bit of a journey out of your comfort zone, but it may even open a new realm of entertainment.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Otus9051 said:

@Nekki said:

@Otus9051 said:

I might suggest you to go through The Stanley Parable once. It is a video game but yet so cinematic that you might not even find a difference between the two! The concept is a lot more perspective related I think, its sort of fiction, but also tells a lot about the reality, or what it may be, or may not be. If you don't mind a narrator rambling about the things you, or perhaps, Stanley does, and the sheer force of the game that forces you to question reality and get a bit confused, you should totally check it out. I hope you will find it very satisfying or enjoying.

I know that this might be a bit of a journey out of your comfort zone, but it may even open a new realm of entertainment.

That sounds incredibly interesting! Is it available on the Super Nintendo?

• @Nekki said:

@Otus9051 said:

@Nekki said:

@Otus9051 said:

Unfortunately, no. It is only available in the PC platform via a game distributor called Steam.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/221910/The_Stanley_Parable/ (OG)
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1703340/The_Stanley_Parable_Ultra_Deluxe/ (Seq)

It is available to play in macOS, Windows and Linux.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Otus9051 said:

@Nekki said:

@Otus9051 said:

@Nekki said:

@Otus9051 said:

Unfortunately, no. It is only available in the PC platform via a game distributor called Steam.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/221910/The_Stanley_Parable/ (OG)
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1703340/The_Stanley_Parable_Ultra_Deluxe/ (Seq)

It is available to play in macOS, Windows and Linux.

Ah, this is unfortunate, I do not own any device that is capable of playing anything but the most basic of ‘PC’ games.

• @Nekki said:
    Ah, this is unfortunate, I do not own any device that is capable of playing anything but the most basic of ‘PC’ games.

The minimum system requirements, at least for the original version, are pretty low:

Windows:

Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
    Memory: 2 GB RAM
    Graphics: Video card must be 128 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher - NOT an Express graphics card).
    Storage: 3 GB available space
    Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible

Mac:

Graphics: ATI Radeon 2400 or higher / NVIDIA 8600M or higher

Linux:

Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
    Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600 (Graphic Drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11), OpenGL 2.1
    Storage: 4 GB available space
    Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Xrmaddness said:

@Nekki said:

The minimum system requirements, at least for the original version, are pretty low:

Windows:

Graphics: Video card must be 128 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher - NOT an Express graphics card).
    Storage: 3 GB available space
    Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible

Mac:

Graphics: ATI Radeon 2400 or higher / NVIDIA 8600M or higher

Linux:

Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
    Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600 (Graphic Drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11), OpenGL 2.1
    Storage: 4 GB available space
    Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card

As I say Sir, sadly I do not have a capable device.

• ariq01ariq01 Member

No, i love new Nekki.

A new fresh method to learn english well from the New Nekki.

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

gonna be the first to call it...

the end is nigh.

RIP.

• varwwwvarwww Member

I like the new Nekki. The sarcastic hyper positive vocabulary gets me every time. :smile:

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@varwww said:
    I like the new Nekki. The sarcastic hyper positive vocabulary gets me every time. :smile:

Yeah, now envision a forthcoming Black Friday ceremony using such vocabulary for hype. Think about how many common people and providers will be attracted and delighted to present offers.

Thanked by 2ariq01 bulbasaur
  • varwwwvarwww Member

@default said:

@varwww said:

Yeah, now envision a forthcoming Black Friday ceremony using such vocabulary for hype. Think about how many common people and providers will be attracted and delighted to present offers.

Hmmm, we still have K-pop and Emma Watson for the hype! I hope. :wink: I am not sure if brands/providers/advertisers would be happy with NSFW content.