Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can we have old Nekki back?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Sir, I am afraid that is simply not possible. I am unable to acquiesce to your request as that would be to go directly against the wishes of our fine moderation team, who I assure you have only requested that which they believe is for the greater good of this marvellous community, and whilst I do find some comfort that yourself and a select handful or others enjoyed my previous activity on this forum, we have to be aware that some members very much took the opposite opinion and I don't believe I could live with myself a moment longer if I thought I was causing upset or hurt to the more fragile members of our community, as after all, we are only as strong as our weakest number and it is for the strong among us to play their part in this grand pantheon to ensure that weakness never becomes a defect, as that may lead to the downfall of this grand place.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited May 2022

@Nekki you are fucking causing hurt to me now.

there's only one type of gentleman if you really wanna be one

• QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Host Rep

@cybertech said: @Nekki you are fucking causing hurt to me now.

If there ain't no deadpool thread in the next week, this forum now dead.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@cybertech said:

But Sir, why, and how? I am merely adopting a more positive outlook and a more verbose, but also more approachable vernacular to ensure that there is no slip back into the old, wicked ways of several days ago. Please tell me how I am causing you distress and if I possibly can, I will find a way to remediate this claret dreadful situation!

Thanked by 2risharde edoarudo5
  • LeviLevi Member

His messages now are very long. They serve as seo texts and thosefar are not readable. But one must understand - he was forced to that existance by this LLC support agent(s) (a.k.a moderator). He is not shol'va. Yet...

Thanked by 1devp
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Not many people can handle/accept the cuntastic Nekki we once had.

Thanked by 2ariq01 brejski
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2022

Did LET drop in SEO Ranking? uh.

Thanked by 1devp
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@LTniger said:
    His messages now are very long. They serve as seo texts and thosefar are not readable. But one must understand - he was forced to that existance by this LLC support agent(s) (a.k.a moderator). He is not shol'va. Yet...

Sir, I am most apologetic that you find my missives unreadable and this juncture. Mayhap you could share your wisdom with me on how to improve that situation without losing the nucleus of this new 'me'?

@DP said:
    Not many people can handle/accept the cuntastic Nekki we once had.

Which saddened me, but is also something I both understand and accept, my dear, dear moderator.

• xauserxauser Member

Now I have a hard time to detect your true thoughts from your written text. Feels like irony all over.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Maybe his account is hacked? or he sold it to someone for pushups?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • VoidVoid Member

Aye, Nekki for mod. Bring back cuntness

Thanked by 2FrankZ HalfEatenPie
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@xauser said:
    Now I have a hard time to detect your true thoughts from your written text. Feels like irony all over.

Sir, I assure you that if you take the time to read my missives carefully, my true throughts will ring loud and true!

@Shakib said:
    Nekki Member, Moderator

Sir, it has been some time since I was honoured to hold such a lofty position, once I fear I shall never hold again, although truth be told, I feel that is probably for the best, given the turning of the tides and the nature of the 'world' in which we now find ourselves.

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • LeviLevi Member
    edited May 2022

@Shakib said:
    Nekki Member, Moderator

Don't be missled by the new theme of nekki. He is still good old shizzo :) . Moderators must be stable.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@BlaZe said:

Old chap, there is no hack, nor has there been a sale, for this account is a most precious commodity to me, but I fear is simply old tat for anyone else. I am also not sure how once can exchange any kind of good or service for 'pushups', unless this is some euphemism of which I am blissfully unaware?

• dosaidosai Member

Use that script to hide nekkis comments.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@BlaZe said:

No but I think Charles Dickens is currently using the account.

Thanked by 3FrankZ FrankZ edip
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@dosai said:

Whilst this saddens me, please do what you must, for I have no wish to offend your eyes in any way.

It does raise a question however, why must one hide the comments birthed by this new approach to community life, but no-one sought to hide the comments before, and instead reported them? This is most confounding, perplexing even!

• dosaidosai Member

@Nekki said:

@dosai said:

Whilst this saddens me, please do what you must, for I have no wish to offend your eyes in any way.

It does raise a question however, why must one hide the comments birthed by this new approach to community life, but no-one sought to hide the comments before, and instead reported them? This is most confounding, perplexing even!

I have to go for a walk.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@dosai said:

@Nekki said:

@dosai said:

I have to go for a walk.

Yes! A daily restorative is truly an excellent idea, bully for you Sir, bully for you! I hope the day finds you in rude health!

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@Nekki said: that would be to go directly against the wishes of our fine moderation team,

Please name these mods which have caused you to transition in this way, so I can show my appreciation for their fine work.

• VoidVoid Member

11 long years…

• craigbcraigb Member

@DP said: No but I think Charles Dickens is currently using the account.

Plus a dash of Jacob Rees Mogg, a glob of Luvvie Darling and whiff of Steptoe and Son :smiley:

• QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Host Rep

@jbiloh can we just let Nekki be Nekki? It doesn't sit right seeing him dribble this way.

• NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited May 2022

@Nekki, you are going too far and this is clearly an example of malicious compliance. The mods specifically told you to write in a more family-friendly way. Your roundabout way of writing and occasional use of complex vocabulary will make it too difficult to read for young kids. Remember, the point is to be family-friendly and welcome kids here. I propose LET bans the usage of all complex vocabulary so both young kids and those using translators can understand everything on LET.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@FrankZ said: Please name these mods which have caused you to transition in this way, so I can show my appreciation for their fine work.

Whilst I clearly am not privy to conversations held amongst the moderation team, our wonderful moderator @DP was the gentlemen who held the actual conversation with me, and I assure you it was most cordial, we even spoke of cookery and other such topics before concluding our business. He should be given praise for his straight-forward and direct, yet very polite approach to this subject, which is in stark contrast to the frankly bizarre actions of some of his colleagues.

• VoidVoid Member

@DP said:

@BlaZe said:

No but I think Charles Dickens is currently using the account.

Or Eugene Porter from TWD show

Thanked by 1DP
  • devpdevp Member
    edited May 2022

@Nekki said:
    Sir, I am afraid that is simply not possible. I am unable to acquiesce to your request as that would be to go directly against the wishes of our fine moderation team, who I assure you have only requested that which they believe is for the greater good of this marvellous community, and whilst I do find some comfort that yourself and a select handful or others enjoyed my previous activity on this forum, we have to be aware that some members very much took the opposite opinion and I don't believe I could live with myself a moment longer if I thought I was causing upset or hurt to the more fragile members of our community, as after all, we are only as strong as our weakest number and it is for the strong among us to play their part in this grand pantheon to ensure that weakness never becomes a defect, as that may lead to the downfall of this grand place.

@Nekki A Magical Leader.

@cybertech said:

there's only one type of gentleman if you really wanna be one

Agreed.

@LTniger said:

Agreed.

@Neoon said:
    Did LET drop in SEO Ranking? uh.

That may be one of the reasons for the tone. SEO do analyse those text and treat them as per text as thats how they are smart at best at scale though originally those complete text are related to banter style of @Nekki .

@Nekki said:

@BlaZe said:

Old chap, there is no hack, nor has there been a sale, for this account is a most precious commodity to me, but I fear is simply old tat for anyone else. I am also not sure how once can exchange any kind of good or service for 'pushups', unless this is some euphemism of which I am blissfully unaware?

Stats of @Nekki profile are consistent to what he said here.
    Resources he invested in LET forum throughout years are his own investement.
    Both artistic and financial resources are invested by him to actively update about lots of things happening across LET forum to members and visiters.

• craigbcraigb Member

@FrankZ said: Please name these mods which have caused you to transition in this way,

When you put it that way...how are we to refer to you now @Nekki?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@NoComment said:
    @Nekki, you are going too far and this is clearly an example of malicious compliance. The mods specifically told you to write in a more family-friendly way. Your roundabout way of writing and occasional use of complex vocabulary will make it too difficult to read for young kids. Remember, the point is to be family-friendly and welcome kids here.

Sir, I am quite sure that I do not know what you mean, and I find myself almost mortally wounded by your suggestion. I'm not sure I will recover, but I shall attempt to do so.

I would certainly take umbrage with your suggestion that the use of complex vernacular will be difficult for the younger members of our fine community to read - I believe these young, hungry minds will simply dig deeper to reveal that which they do not already know and as a result will learn things they simply would not have expected to this fine day.

I do hope I haven't sullied our friendship to the point that things can't be recovered - what do you say old fellow, could we be firm friends once more?

Thanked by 1skorous