Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can we have old Nekki back? - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can we have old Nekki back?

123457»

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Native executable kernel kmod installer may undermine system thermal backup effects; bus and nvme need efficient distribution.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur

• he dm'ed me

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@varwww said:
    I like the new Nekki. The sarcastic hyper positive vocabulary gets me every time. :smile:

It delights me that you have found some value in my recent conversion! I do hope this continues for the foreseeable future!

@default said:

@varwww said:
    I like the new Nekki. The sarcastic hyper positive vocabulary gets me every time. :smile:

Yeah, now envision a forthcoming Black Friday ceremony using such vocabulary for hype. Think about how many common people and providers will be attracted and delighted to present offers.

Sir, I feel that participating in the hallowed ‘Black Friday’ event would risk a return to my prior wicked ways, and as such I shall be forced to not only abstain from proceedings but most likely avoid this fine community for the entirety of November lest the ‘hype’ consume me.

@varwww said:

@default said:

@varwww said:

Yeah, now envision a forthcoming Black Friday ceremony using such vocabulary for hype. Think about how many common people and providers will be attracted and delighted to present offers.

Hmmm, we still have K-pop and Emma Watson for the hype! I hope. :wink: I am not sure if brands/providers/advertisers would be happy with NSFW content.

Sir, I am quite sure providers would generally prefer to avoid any NSFW content, however I am also sure that they appreciate the sales no matter how they arrive, what?

Thanked by 1varwww
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Otus9051 said:

he dm'ed me

No, you DM’ed me you soft cunt.

• @Nekki said:

@Otus9051 said:

he dm'ed me

we are slowly getting him back boys

• I am just gonna leave it here

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Otus9051 said:

@Nekki said:

@Otus9051 said:

he dm'ed me

Sir, I’m afraid that since you chose to disregard community etiquette regarding Private Messages (and for referring to them as ‘DMs’, this is NOT Twitter), there shall be no further communication between us, I am sad to say. I wish you good health and the best for the future.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @Nekki said:

@Otus9051 said:

@Nekki said:

@Otus9051 said:

he dm'ed me

Sir, I’m afraid that since you chose to disregard community etiquette regarding Private Messages (and for referring to them as ‘DMs’, this is NOT Twitter), there shall be no further communication between us, I am sad to say. I wish you good health and the best for the future.

WHAT THE FUCK LMFAO DID HE JUST GO THROUGH A PANIC ATTACK AND SENT THOSE MESSAGES OR WHAT LMFAOOOO

• varwwwvarwww Member

@Nekki said: Sir, I am quite sure providers would generally prefer to avoid any NSFW content, however I am also sure that they appreciate the sales no matter how they arrive, what?

Yup, indeed sales are nice but the decrease in BilohBucks revenue might be a problem due to NSFW user generated content. I don't know about buysellads.com that LET uses but Google Adsense has very annoying policies about this. It's tricky to balance this (especially on LET) without frustrating the users :neutral:

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@varwww said:

@Nekki said: Sir, I am quite sure providers would generally prefer to avoid any NSFW content, however I am also sure that they appreciate the sales no matter how they arrive, what?

Yup, indeed sales are nice but the decrease in BilohBucks revenue might be a problem due to NSFW user generated content. I don't know about buysellads.com that LET uses but Google Adsense has very annoying policies about this. It's tricky to balance this (especially on LET) without frustrating the users :neutral:

Sir, what a find! Suddenly, it becomes clear, the true motive is, as always, financial! Oh happy, happy day, I had been doubting the veracity of my own actions but now I see my proclivities were being curtailed in search of the almighty dollar! This brings me great joy and a calmness to my soul I have not felt for many a night.

You are truly a wonderful example of humanity, Sir!

• ralfralf Member

@default said:

@varwww said:

I for one relish to opportunity to lay claim to a few corking deals at that future juncture, and hope that my page refreshing skills will reign victorious over the myriad of rotters with potentially faster motor skills who will, no doubt, be similarly engaged in attempting such server acquisition and therefore I hope to be able to utterly propel them into the eternal abyss of defeat where they may wallow in their miseries and acquiesce to my superior timings thereof. This I feel, will be a sentiment that is widely concurred by the other fine gentlemen and ladies of this establishment, and for these splendid forthcoming benefactions I can only dwell in anticipation of letting forth a mightily festive "What what!" at such occasion as said servers might be snaffled by yours truly.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@ralf said:

@default said:

@varwww said:

I for one relish to opportunity to lay claim to a few corking deals at that future juncture, and hope that my page refreshing skills will reign victorious over the myriad of rotters with potentially faster motor skills who will, no doubt, be similarly engaged in attempting such server acquisition and therefore I hope to be able to utterly propel them into the eternal abyss of defeat where they may wallow in their miseries and acquiesce to my superior timings thereof. This I feel, will be a sentiment that is widely concurred by the other fine gentlemen and ladies of this establishment, and for these splendid forthcoming benefactions I can only dwell in anticipation of letting forth a mightily festive "What what!" at such occasion as said servers might be snaffled by yours truly.

Bravo, good Sir, bravo! What a fine linguistic analysis!

• ralfralf Member

It'd be good if Google would apply these same restrictions to the adverts they themselves push to users.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited May 2022

@Nekki said:

@Otus9051 said:

he dm'ed me

• @Otus9051 said:

he dm'ed me

He's right, "kek" is fucking stupid and so is anyone who uses it.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • drizbodrizbo Member

• ralfralf Member

Where I'm from, "keks" refers to one's lower undergarments.

Thanked by 1jackb
  • VoidVoid Member

Some of these comments could make some very successful copypastas