Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can we have old Nekki back? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can we have old Nekki back?

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Lee said:
    Just a matter of time. Something will trigger her and she will snap out of it.

Oh Sir, I do hope not! It is a frightful thing to think that mere words could cause me to unleash the darkness within!

• GravelyGravely Member

Mods message to @Nekki;

"Good afternoon @Nekki , it has come to our attention that you have reached your word limit for the month of May, this is against our community business TOS and to unlock an additional 300 words, you must pay the quarterly rate of $200 USD.

Hope the kids are well.
    Mod"

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Gravely said:
    Mods message to @Nekki;

"Good afternoon @Nekki , it has come to our attention that you have reached your word limit for the month of May, this is against our community business TOS and to unlock an additional 300 words, you must pay the quarterly rate of $200 USD.

Hope the kids are well.
    Mod"

My good fellow, what a humorous missive! It is quite an unexpected delight to find such a flight of fancy waiting for me this spring morn.

Thank you for taking the time to produce this fine example of mirthful tomfoolery!

Thanked by 1Gravely
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited May 2022

@Nekki said:

@Gravely said:
    Mods message to @Nekki;

Hope the kids are well.
    Mod"

My good fellow, what a humorous missive! It is quite an unexpected delight to find such a flight of fancy waiting for me this spring morn.

A fine morning indeed. Nothing can compare with the delightful smell of trees in this marvellous morning spring.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@default said:

@Nekki said:

@Gravely said:
    Mods message to @Nekki;

Hope the kids are well.
    Mod"

A fine morning indeed. Nothing can compare with the delightful smell of trees in the marvellous morning spring.

Oh Sir, what have we here! The tree almost appears as if it is a humanoid creature baring it’s fanny for the whole world to see! How very, very droll!

Such laughter in the morn is good for the soul, what?

• defaultdefault Veteran

@Nekki said:
    Oh Sir, what have we here! The tree almost appears as if it is a humanoid creature baring it’s fanny for the whole world to see! How very, very droll!

Upon the first assessment using images, we can calmly notice a ludicrous response as extensive manifestation of that resourceful imagination which is part of our colleague. As such, it seems ideally to conclude that our friend simply wishes to refrain from using preposterous remarks, which were part of oneself in the past. He eludes me by not using the word which was quite common for him, but it's all perhaps because he wishes to change

In short: I believe this is just a temporary phenomenon. The "beaver" is still there, somewhere.

• GravelyGravely Member

@Nekki said:

@Gravely said:
    Mods message to @Nekki;

Hope the kids are well.
    Mod"

Thank you for taking the time to produce this fine example of mirthful tomfoolery!

I feel pleasantly uncomfortable.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@default said:

@Nekki said:

Upon the first assessment using images, we can calmly notice a ludicrous response as extensive manifestation of that resourceful imagination which is part of our colleague. As such, it seems ideally to conclude that our friend simply wishes to refrain from using preposterous remarks, which were part of oneself in the past. He eludes me by not using the word which was quite common for him, but it's all perhaps because he wishes to change

In short: I believe this is just a temporary phenomenon. The "beaver" is still there, somewhere.

My dearest fellow, I do hope you’re wrong and the ‘beaver’ as you tactfully put it shall not be unleashed once more to a poor unsuspecting community. What horror, why I can’t even bring myself to imagine it.

@Gravely said:

@Nekki said:

@Gravely said:
    Mods message to @Nekki;

Hope the kids are well.
    Mod"

I feel pleasantly uncomfortable.

How confounding! I am quite unsure as to whether this has been a positive or a negative interaction for you! Oh such a perplexing conundrum!

• craigbcraigb Member

@Nekki said: Oh Sir, I do hope not! It is a frightful thing to think that mere words could cause me to unleash the darkness within!

I think we are safe from the darkness inside unless you're near a Taco Bell?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@craigb said:

@Nekki said: Oh Sir, I do hope not! It is a frightful thing to think that mere words could cause me to unleash the darkness within!

I think we are safe from the darkness inside unless you're near a Taco Bell?

I’m afraid not, my good friend - the ‘Beast from the Bell’ is an equally unpleasant, albeit very different, experience, and one that few have encountered, to my immense relief.

Also, good Sir, your veiled support has not gone unnoticed. What fun!

• Waldo19Waldo19 Member

Im a little weirded out to be honest. Im not a fan of this born again Nekki. He's like that ex-best friend for found religion. :(

• Hi, long lime listener first time caller here.
    My beautiful @Nekki, are you a chicken nuggies or a chicken tendies type?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Nekki said: the ‘beaver’ as you tactfully put it shall not be unleashed once more to a poor unsuspecting community. What horror, why I can’t even bring myself to imagine it.

One night he's watching a movie, in which a prostitute is strangled.

@Nekki's old eye tic begins to twitch...

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Nekki used to be my girlfriend.
    I broke up with her after I caught her sleeping with @Murv in public.
    Now look what she's become.
    This is what happens when someone cheats my love.

Thanked by 3default Murv bulbasaur
  • @yoursunny said:

I heard Antarctica keeps your heard cold. Saw about it on bitchute.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@yoursunny said:

• ehabehab Member
    edited May 2022

@yoursunny said:

@Murv is a girl ?

• defaultdefault Veteran

@ehab said:

@yoursunny said:

@Murv is a girl ?

Thanked by 1ehab
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@raindog308 said:

@Nekki said: the ‘beaver’ as you tactfully put it shall not be unleashed once more to a poor unsuspecting community. What horror, why I can’t even bring myself to imagine it.

One night he's watching a movie, in which a prostitute is strangled.

@Nekki's old eye tic begins to twitch...

Oh no Sir, there shall be no more viewing of such horrific materials, I shall be watching only shows about British cookery and documentaries regarding The Royal Family.> @CheepCluck said:

Hi, long lime listener first time caller here.
    My beautiful @Nekki, are you a chicken nuggies or a chicken tendies type?

Dear Sir, no fowl passes my lips, for I am gentlemen and as such, consume only raw red meat, seasoned with a touch of table salt.

@yoursunny said:

A most egregious situation for which I can only offer my most heartfelt sympathies. I did not treat you correctly and in keeping with the way in which a lady should treat their owner, and as such I will accept all chastisement you wish to deliver.

• MurvMurv Member

@Nekki said: A most egregious situation for which I can only offer my most heartfelt sympathies. I did not treat you correctly and in keeping with the way in which a lady should treat their owner, and as such I will accept all chastisement you wish to deliver.

Nekki-chan!? Is that really you?
    What's happened to my beloved waifu? This is not how my dear Nekki-chan talks!

And don't apologize to him for being my waifu!
    Have I been too negligent...?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Murv said:

@Nekki said: A most egregious situation for which I can only offer my most heartfelt sympathies. I did not treat you correctly and in keeping with the way in which a lady should treat their owner, and as such I will accept all chastisement you wish to deliver.

Why young Sir, it is so very good to see you around these parts again! I hope my new approach to communication does not offend you too greatly, but you must understand I need to change in order to retain the good graces of this community at large.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@Murv said:

• MurvMurv Member

@Nekki said: Why young Sir, it is so very good to see you around these parts again! I hope my new approach to communication does not offend you too greatly, but you must understand I need to change in order to retain the good graces of this community at large.

Who cares about the community!
    We were so happy in our own little world! Just me and you...

Don't do this to us Nekki-chan! I don't want to lose you!
    Come back to me!

Thanked by 1adly
  • adlyadly Veteran

@Nekki said:
    Oh no Sir, there shall be no more viewing of such horrific materials, I shall be watching only shows about British cookery and documentaries regarding The Royal Family.

• Our father which fart in heaven
    Hallowed be thy spincter
    Thy King done cum
    Thy will be done in panties
    As it is in Forums
    Give us our daily shitposts
    and forgive us our flags
    as we forgive our moderators
    and lead us into LEB scammations
    but deliver us drama

Thanked by 2_MS_ TimboJones
  • ralfralf Member

@MikePT said:
    I bet no one knows how to even pronounce it. Let alone memorizing so many chars!

A similar problem:

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@adly said:

@Nekki said:
    Oh no Sir, there shall be no more viewing of such horrific materials, I shall be watching only shows about British cookery and documentaries regarding The Royal Family.

Ah, lovely Nigella, a true English Rose and potentially a haughty little trollope!

Thanked by 1adly
  • SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2022

@Nekki said:
    Sir, I am afraid that is simply not possible. I am unable to acquiesce to your request as that would be to go directly against the wishes of our fine moderation team, who I assure you have only requested that which they believe is for the greater good of this marvellous community, and whilst I do find some comfort that yourself and a select handful or others enjoyed my previous activity on this forum, we have to be aware that some members very much took the opposite opinion and I don't believe I could live with myself a moment longer if I thought I was causing upset or hurt to the more fragile members of our community, as after all, we are only as strong as our weakest number and it is for the strong among us to play their part in this grand pantheon to ensure that weakness never becomes a defect, as that may lead to the downfall of this grand place.

TBH, I have not gone through whole thread but tell me, did someone threatened you to life change yourself or its DID . Mods traumatized you to such extent ?

• @Nekki said:

@emgh said:

@Nekki said:

@emgh said: Fun-fact: In Sweden, A LOT of words are what you're calling portmanteau. Nearly every word can be "sammansatt". Which basically means if you're trying to say that you're "dead tired", that's word by word "döds trött". But "döds trött" would be dramatically incorrect, the correct way of saying it would be "dödstrött". That goes even if the "sammansatta" words are 3, 4 or any amount of words.

What a thoroughly fascinating piece of information! Bravo, Sir, bravo! It is truly a delight to be able to unexpectedly learn facts such as this!

Thanks!

Longest Swedish word:

nordvästersjökustartilleriflygspaningssimulatoranläggningsmaterielunderhållsuppföljningssystemdiskussionsinläggsförberedelsearbete

Amazing!

The third longest English word is Lopado­temacho­selacho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­karabo­melito­katakechy­meno­kichl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagoio­siraio­baphe­tragano­pterygon. Is is a fricassee dish.

The 2nd longest word is 1,909 characters and the longest is 189,819 characters, so I'll spare you those.

My ignorant self over here thinking antidisestablishmentarianism was a long word. Today I have learned. I am grateful for this information.

• VoidVoid Member

@Saahib said:

@Nekki said:
    Sir, I am afraid that is simply not possible. I am unable to acquiesce to your request as that would be to go directly against the wishes of our fine moderation team, who I assure you have only requested that which they believe is for the greater good of this marvellous community, and whilst I do find some comfort that yourself and a select handful or others enjoyed my previous activity on this forum, we have to be aware that some members very much took the opposite opinion and I don't believe I could live with myself a moment longer if I thought I was causing upset or hurt to the more fragile members of our community, as after all, we are only as strong as our weakest number and it is for the strong among us to play their part in this grand pantheon to ensure that weakness never becomes a defect, as that may lead to the downfall of this grand place.

TBH, I have not gone through whole thread but tell me, did someone threatened you to life change yourself or its DID . Mods traumatized you to such extent ?

Mods bullied her to uncunt herself.