Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can we have old Nekki back? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can we have old Nekki back?

Comments

• drizbodrizbo Member

Do you receive any BillohBucks for keeping this forum alive @Nekki ?

• How accurate is the show Nobbleberry to British police services? It's on BBC. I really enjoy Detective Nanny's character.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@craigb said:

@Nekki said: Cautiously using new types of famously clever undertaking never tried seriously! Finding unusually crass kaleidoscopical options for fermentation!

What a nanny kicker eh right?

Oh Sir! You have delighted me! I feared that my efforts would go unheralded, but your wonderful intellect has rescued us all!

• ehabehab Member
    edited May 2022

we can learn English from cuntbutler now.

• craigbcraigb Member

@Nekki said: Oh Sir! You have delighted me! I feared that my efforts would go unheralded, but your wonderful intellect has rescued us all!

Oh Mr Darcy!

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@HalfEatenPie said:
    How accurate is the show Nobbleberry to British police services? It's on BBC. I really enjoy Detective Nanny's character.

It is a documentary, and therefore completely accurate.

Thanked by 2HalfEatenPie Erisa
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2022

@drizbo said:
    Do you receive any BillohBucks for keeping this forum alive @Nekki ?

I can confirm I am not in the employ of our dear leader, @jbiloh. To the best of my recollection, he has never offered to compensate me financially for any reason.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

i get one nose job and im gone for like 2 days and nekki was peer pressured into cuckship smh

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@SirFoxy said: i get one nose job and im gone for like 2 days and nekki was peer pressured into cuckship smh

Good Sir, I do hope you rhinoplasty went well and you are recovering well.

I assure you there was no pressure applied, just a simple request that I agreed to comply with most readily.

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@QuantumCore it is good to see that this thread of yours has shown us all that @Nekki is still @Nekki even if he has a new vainer. You have prompted the banter master to wander through LET derailing threads of all colors.
    As the new Nekki might say, bravo to you sir, bravo.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • RocksterRockster Member
    edited May 2022

So, am I the only one who prefer the transformation of a loutish chav into this well behaved and well educated gentleman and scholar?

And it's not like non-native speakers have problem with his written english. Americans do. Savages!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Rockster said:
    So, am I the only one who prefer the transformation of a loutish chav into this well behaved and well educated gentleman and scholar?

Why thank you, good Sir! Although you are too kind, I would not presume to refer to myself as scholarly.

And it's not like non-native speakers have problem with his written english. Americans do. Savages!

I do believe the concerns around comprehension of my missives are unfounded and ironically posited by those who understand them perfectly well.

• drizbodrizbo Member

@Rockster said: So, am I the only one who prefer the transformation of a loutish chav into this well behaved and well educated gentleman and scholar?

Yes

Thanked by 2TimboJones iKeyZ
  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited May 2022

@FrankZ said: Next @AlwaysSkint will be doing it too. :sunglasses:

Too verbose, especially from vulgar respondents, whom have not retorted in kind. ;)
    @QuantumCore just, no. >:)

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@Rockster said:

I prefer the new Nekki too. He is a quite a gentleman now.

• RocksterRockster Member
    edited May 2022

@drizbo said:

@Rockster said: So, am I the only one who prefer the transformation of a loutish chav into this well behaved and well educated gentleman and scholar?

Yes

Sir, I must politely object. There are at least two of us now. That's significant difference. And I am pretty sure that he will win the hearts of the others too in no time.

@default said: I prefer the new Nekki too. He is a quite a gentleman now.

You see!

• The end is nigh ...

• LeeLee Veteran

Just a matter of time. Something will trigger her and she will snap out of it.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Nekki said:

@emgh said:

@Nekki said:

@emgh said: Fun-fact: In Sweden, A LOT of words are what you're calling portmanteau. Nearly every word can be "sammansatt". Which basically means if you're trying to say that you're "dead tired", that's word by word "döds trött". But "döds trött" would be dramatically incorrect, the correct way of saying it would be "dödstrött". That goes even if the "sammansatta" words are 3, 4 or any amount of words.

What a thoroughly fascinating piece of information! Bravo, Sir, bravo! It is truly a delight to be able to unexpectedly learn facts such as this!

Thanks!

Longest Swedish word:

nordvästersjökustartilleriflygspaningssimulatoranläggningsmaterielunderhållsuppföljningssystemdiskussionsinläggsförberedelsearbete

Amazing!

The third longest English word is Lopado­temacho­selacho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­karabo­melito­katakechy­meno­kichl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagoio­siraio­baphe­tragano­pterygon. Is is a fricassee dish.

The 2nd longest word is 1,909 characters and the longest is 189,819 characters, so I'll spare you those.

I hope you're not serious. That's a damn long word, 189k chars? Holy damn.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MikePT said:

@Nekki said:

@emgh said:

@Nekki said:

@emgh said: Fun-fact: In Sweden, A LOT of words are what you're calling portmanteau. Nearly every word can be "sammansatt". Which basically means if you're trying to say that you're "dead tired", that's word by word "döds trött". But "döds trött" would be dramatically incorrect, the correct way of saying it would be "dödstrött". That goes even if the "sammansatta" words are 3, 4 or any amount of words.

What a thoroughly fascinating piece of information! Bravo, Sir, bravo! It is truly a delight to be able to unexpectedly learn facts such as this!

Thanks!

Longest Swedish word:

nordvästersjökustartilleriflygspaningssimulatoranläggningsmaterielunderhållsuppföljningssystemdiskussionsinläggsförberedelsearbete

Amazing!

The third longest English word is Lopado­temacho­selacho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­karabo­melito­katakechy­meno­kichl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagoio­siraio­baphe­tragano­pterygon. Is is a fricassee dish.

The 2nd longest word is 1,909 characters and the longest is 189,819 characters, so I'll spare you those.

Quite astounding, isn’t it! Attempts to actually pronounce the word correctly take about two and a half to three hours! Incredible!

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Nekki said:

@MikePT said:

@Nekki said:

@emgh said:

@Nekki said:

Thanks!

Longest Swedish word:

Amazing!

Quite astounding, isn’t it! Attempts to actually pronounce the word correctly take about two and a half to three hours! Incredible!

I bet no one knows how to even pronounce it. Let alone memorizing so many chars!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MikePT said:

@Nekki said:

@MikePT said:

@Nekki said:

@emgh said:

@Nekki said:

Thanks!

Longest Swedish word:

Amazing!

I bet no one knows how to even pronounce it. Let alone memorizing so many chars!

I believe it has never been pronounced correctly. How wonderfully eccentric, only in the English language!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • paijrutpaijrut Member

This is a really fascinating thread. Learned quite a lot of new things. Fascinating..

@Nekki said:

@MikePT said:

@Nekki said:

@MikePT said:

@Nekki said:

@emgh said:

@Nekki said:

Thanks!

Longest Swedish word:

Amazing!

I believe it has never been pronounced correctly. How wonderfully eccentric, only in the English language!

The longest word we have here is, I believe, otorrinolaringologista!

Thanked by 1paijrut
  • paijrutpaijrut Member

The longest word in Bahasa Indonesia is heksakosioiheksekontaheksafobia

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • bdlbdl Member

Thanked by 2ariq01 ehab
  • @Nekki self-identifies as a toff in 2022 because @Nekki is WOKE.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • equalzequalz Member

Thanked by 2ehab emgh
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@raindog308 said:

Ah, Professor Elemental, what a fine upstanding gentleman he is! I can only dream of attaining such oratory excellence!