Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hotlineservers are down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hotlineservers are down

Hey, My miami server with hotline is down. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

https://hotlineservers.com/uptime.php

Seems like some servers are down

• Hotline rarely has outages but when they do its always an hour or more. That's really long for downtime. @hotlineservers any idea on the issue?

• Mine seems to be up.

• @NobodyInteresting said:
    Mine seems to be up.

miami is down

• @stephfd21 said:

@NobodyInteresting said:
    Mine seems to be up.

miami is down

Mine is in Miami and it's definitely up :-)
    Perhaps just one of the nodes is having a fit?

• @NobodyInteresting said:

@stephfd21 said:

@NobodyInteresting said:
    Mine seems to be up.

miami is down

Mine is in Miami and it's definitely up :-)
    Perhaps just one of the nodes is having a fit?

It's been almost 4 hours though.

• Well this is officially the worse. No replies from support, no update on their site about the issue and its been almost 6 hours. I don't mind the server being down but the lack of customer service is terrible. By default, I am now providing my clients with terrible service.

• Hopefully @hotlineservers is healthy. I know he was going through some health issue :(

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @stephfd21 said:
    Well this is officially the worse. No replies from support, no update on their site about the issue and its been almost 6 hours. I don't mind the server being down but the lack of customer service is terrible. By default, I am now providing my clients with terrible service.

Initiate LET backup plan?

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited June 2021

Do they have a hotline for these kinds of situations?

@iamtimbo said:

@stephfd21 said:
    Well this is officially the worse. No replies from support, no update on their site about the issue and its been almost 6 hours. I don't mind the server being down but the lack of customer service is terrible. By default, I am now providing my clients with terrible service.

Initiate LET backup plan?

Initiate involucration plan for the drives.

• @seriesn said:
    Hopefully @hotlineservers is healthy. I know he was going through some health issue :(

Yea I hope he's okay as well. I'm currently stuck in limbo because I don't wanna find a new provider but at the same time, my clients need some type of update.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

WOW 7hrs of downtime

• @skorupion said:
    WOW 7hrs of downtime

and no response whatsoever

• @seriesn said:
    Hopefully @hotlineservers is healthy. I know he was going through some health issue :(

Yeah hope he is doing well :-(

• @stephfd21 said:

@seriesn said:

Yea I hope he's okay as well. I'm currently stuck in limbo because I don't wanna find a new provider but at the same time, my clients need some type of update.

Then you really need to use a bigger provider... without health issues.

You also should use a provider with established response times since you find 6 hours unacceptable. Under 6 hours is NOT something you can just assume from a LET provider.

Thanked by 3jsg iKeyZ lentro
  • @TimboJones said:

@stephfd21 said:

@seriesn said:

You also should use a provider with established response times since you find 6 hours unacceptable. Under 6 hours is NOT something you can just assume from a LET provider.

Any reccomendations?

• donkodonko Member

@stephfd21 said: Any reccomendations?

miami: buyvm (while has stock) or nexusbytes

Thanked by 2Francisco seriesn
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@donko said:

Thanks!

More improvements for MIA due any day now! :D

Francisco

• @donko said:

<3

• No PayPal means no chargebacks too.. popcorn.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited June 2021

Is the outage of @WebHorizon 's fl-shared01 in Miami related to this?

• d3rpyd3rpy Member

@TimboJones said:

@stephfd21 said:

@seriesn said:

To be fair, I created a ticket a few days ago and his responses were quite fast. All under 60 minutes, some even in just a few minutes.

But you are right, if support is important you are better up with something more expensive.

• @d3rpy said:

@TimboJones said:

@stephfd21 said:

@seriesn said:

To be fair, I created a ticket a few days ago and his responses were quite fast. All under 60 minutes, some even in just a few minutes.

But you are right, if support is important you are better up with something more expensive.

I don't mind waiting for support for regular queries but this isn't regular and it isn't the first time either. The last outage was roughly 7 hours but I at least received some type of indication on what the issue was and what they were doing to resolve it. How is it that low end providers can be alert and responsive when we enquire about buying from them but then we gotta wait half a day for an issue that's not on our end?

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@FrankZ said:
    Is the outage of @WebHorizon 's fl-shared01 in Miami related to this?

most likely

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • jon617jon617 Veteran
    edited June 2021

My Ryzen VPS on Miami15 had been up all day.

• A little birdie told me a long time ago to be on high scammer alert with this guy and I've never unseen it since.

Interestingly enough @hotlineservers is one of the "providers" here who can't help themselves when it comes to throwing shade at other providers.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

...messaged Brian @hotlineservers on skype...
    Just hope he's doing good, with his health.

Thanked by 1stephfd21
  • I guess we're about to hit a 24 hour downtime. I'm so effed as I do weekly backups instead of daily. Ugh, I just need this to be up so I can get my data.

• does he happen to be friends with cociu, if yes we deserve to know.

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • my LA VPS also has been down for 16 hours and no response to ticket.
    ugh, it was solid for 6 months or so