Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hotlineservers are down - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hotlineservers are down

15678911»

Comments

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

Watch him still come back and get a provider tag

• @bruh21 said:
    Watch him still come back and get a provider tag

Watch out for @Madcityservers.

• What a scammer, right from the start too with no PayPal and everything. Just like boomer IMO.

Thanked by 1cybertech
  • If that was indeed the case, he should have informed all the customers to back up and pull out instead of the bullshit sudden shutdown.

• @Ahfaiahkid said:
    If that was indeed the case, he should have informed all the customers to back up and pull out instead of the bullshit sudden shutdown.

Exactly.
    Everything is understandable, sustaining a business can be hard some times but that doesn't give you an excuse to abruptly shutdown your service overnight and run away. That's called FRAUD.

If you are to close down, issue a 30 days ( or at least 7 days) notice to your customers, I'm sure 50-100 bucks isn't much for many but data and continuity is.

• @mehargags said:

@Ahfaiahkid said:
    If that was indeed the case, he should have informed all the customers to back up and pull out instead of the bullshit sudden shutdown.

Exactly.
    Everything is understandable, sustaining a business can be hard some times but that doesn't give you an excuse to abruptly shutdown your service overnight and run away. That's called FRAUD.

If you are to close down, issue a 30 days ( or at least 7 days) notice to your customers, I'm sure 50-100 bucks isn't much for many but data and continuity is.

The first time he did it he said he was sick and gave a short notice. Server shut down a short time after the notice.

But at this time I'm tired telling people to backup their data.

I wonder how much people make from a dead pool. Its obviously enough that people keep doing it but I wonder...

• @trycatchthis said:

@mehargags said:

@Ahfaiahkid said:

Exactly.

The first time he did it he said he was sick and gave a short notice. Server shut down a short time after the notice.

But at this time I'm tired telling people to backup their data.

I wonder how much people make from a dead pool. Its obviously enough that people keep doing it but I wonder...

You can share your frustrations and hurts with @Madcityservers. He's around.

• Petition to preemptively ban @Madcityservers to keep the community safe from another rugpull?

• @LiliLabs said:
    Petition to preemptively ban @Madcityservers to keep the community safe from another rugpull?

i would say no, because LET thrives on drama, and he needs to open provider threads for us to shit on.

• @cybertech said:
    i would say no, because LET thrives on drama, and he needs to open provider threads for us to shit on.

oh true, maybe after the first thread then :)

Thanked by 1cybertech
  • This brain scam me too, i have created a WP site you guys easly do google search madcityservers review or scam will find out. I put the me and him between ticket records for the proof.
    im not sure im allowing to share here the links so thats why i said do a google search.

Anyway far away from this scammer!

• @Madcityservers Shame on a scammer who tries to run game on a LET.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@simplysexyboy said:
    This brain scam me too, i have created a WP site you guys easly do google search madcityservers review or scam will find out. I put the me and him between ticket records for the proof.
    im not sure im allowing to share here the links so thats why i said do a google search.

Sexy boy didn't read TOS before purchase, cries after purchase.

the ipv6 issue seems like something he had the with the control panel, would ofcourse take some time to resolve.

• @FatGrizzly said:

@simplysexyboy said:
    This brain scam me too, i have created a WP site you guys easly do google search madcityservers review or scam will find out. I put the me and him between ticket records for the proof.

Sexy boy didn't read TOS before purchase, cries after purchase.

the ipv6 issue seems like something he had the with the control panel, would ofcourse take some time to resolve.

Didnt read the TOS, actually after i had some google search and found out lowendtalk.
    anyway i just lost 5 bucks not much.