Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

URPad sold? - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

URPad sold?

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited May 2013

@cvps_chris well I will just say that other than the network issues at Atlanta I never had any other issues with any services I had with you, I am happy to confirm that.

• MunMun Member

@CVPS_Chris said: Your loss -_-

You mean your loss, as you lost all my data XD

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Well this has been interesting

• MunMun Member

@Fliphost said: Well this has been interesting

Thank you @fliphost for your awesome mysql offload server :)

@Mun Still running like a beast?

• MunMun Member

Indeed, sometime feels a little sluggish, but when I check it is just getting hammered for a few.

@Mun I will see if I can add some more overall caching of queries. Planning to upgrade the HW sometime in the future as well.

• MunMun Member

@Fliphost said: @Mun I will see if I can add some more overall caching of queries. Planning to upgrade the HW sometime in the future as well.

Still runs great though.

• @CVPS_Chris: Seriously man, I'm usually fine with your poking here and there but this is ridiculous. Chill out.

@shovenose said: Its none of my business really, but I have several VPS from CVPS_Chris and never have any downtime. Pingdom is a piece of crap.

I've been getting uptime and downtime reports from uptimerobot every once in a while (usually about two a week). This is not pingdom, this is another system.

@Mun Good, glad to hear it. I want to make sure it doesn't seem sluggish at all, I will look into it.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited May 2013

So, drama over?

Ah, indeed, the sink flag has been removed, funny how that happens only when @CVPS_Chris posts huh.

• How about we delete the offer post Chris decided to dump here, since it's like, not in the offers forum.

I'd say ban him for good, but his bestie would just unban him.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@MrObvious said: but his bestie would just unban him.

Considering I dont know Jarland, not sure where you are going with this.

For your name being MrObvious, you are pretty clueless =/ Maybe time for a name change?

• KrisKris Member
    edited May 2013

@HalfEatenPie said: I've been getting uptime and downtime reports from uptimerobot every once in a while (usually about two a week). This is not pingdom, this is another system.

I got a bunch of sporadic network outages after leaving the last company I was with monitoring the IPs of each PoP's inbound and outbound links - It's actually not ChicagoVPS's nodes...

it's the network

• MunMun Member

@CVPS_Chris said: Considering I dont know Jarland, not sure where you are going with this.

For your name being MrObvious, you are pretty clueless =/ Maybe time for a name change?

What?

• LeeLee Veteran

@Mun said: What?

Lol, I know, I will take an ounce of whatever he is using.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

What aisle is the popcorn on

• MunMun Member

@jarland said: What aisle is the popcorn on

What type sir, butter, More butter, Butterful, or EVEN MORE BUTTER.... or are you like me and likes plain?

• seriesnseriesn Member

@Mun said: What type sir, butter, More butter, Butterful, or EVEN MORE BUTTER.... or are you like me and likes plain?

Extra butter with Diet coke please.

• MunMun Member

That will be aisle 5 and 2.

• LeeLee Veteran

@jarland said: What aisle is the popcorn on

Hot Pants and heels?

• KrisKris Member

BTW, The IT Crowd is coming back for finale!

• @Kris said: BTW, The IT Crowd is coming back for finale!

Nice!

Arrested Development new/final season starts this year too. As well as Breaking Bad! Going to be a good year for television!

• KrisKris Member

@MannDude said: Arrested Development new/final season starts this year too. As well as Breaking Bad! Going to be a good year for television!

Definitely. Community was renewed for another season (small but cult following, funny show on NBC) - And Top Gear UK this summer (thanks BBC iPlayer / VPN)

PS: There's always money in the banana stand ;)

• @Kris said: Definitely. Community was renewed for another season (small but cult following, funny show on NBC) - And Top Gear UK this summer (thanks BBC iPlayer / VPN)

Community is a great show, haven't watched it recently though. Don't watch too much TV to be quite honest.

Though Community, Parks and Recreation (I'm from Indiana, so I love that it's a 'local' show), and Modern Family were all great NBC shows. Haven't watched the office in forever.

• KrisKris Member

@MannDude said: Parks and Recreation (I'm from Indiana, so I love that it's a 'local' show)

I definitely saw the quality increase when the producers sort of put the last few seasons of The Office on auto-pilot, P&R has been killing it for years IMO. Only P&R and Community were renewed for another season.

I remember going to a hotel in Maui for business at my last job (LED lighting) and they finished some crazy infinity edge pool months before it was planned to be. I asked why, apparently it was finished early since Modern Family was filming on-site there the next week.

BTW: Megan Ganz, probably one of the best writers of Community was picked up by Modern Family. I might start watching just for this reason.

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@MannDude said: Parks and Recreation

I FUCKING LOVE PARKS AND REC

• MunMun Member

Can we ban CVPS_Chris?

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Can we ban @Mun

• Can someone please order me more popcorn

This discussion has been closed.