Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

URPad sold? - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

URPad sold?

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited May 2013

Well as a I said above, right away I am noticing some serious differences to just the simple things like how quickly URPad loads and the same with Solus, the very fact that Solus works first time every time is an improvement.

Simple, insignificant things? Perhaps to some however if a new owner is straight away dealing with these kind of customer experience elements then I am interested to see what else happens.

As @Jarland has said though, I doubt they will rushing in with the crazy offers anytime soon so don't be so quick to jump in and cancel them, although if you do cancel them I can confirm as in my first paragaph that you will be able to cancel from their website much quicker than previously :)

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Quick update:

I have been overcharged by URPad the past 9 months of $205.

Curtis was very unprofessional on handling the matter and unimpressed with how it all went down. Be interesting to see how long Mr. Curtis lasts over there.

edited May 2013

@Jack said: Maybe you could go into more detail?

First he suspended my account for "hijacking my own account". Clearly to just give us a hard time and take whatever we were using the VPS for offline.

15 hours of downtime was not needed, so I moved.

He acted as if I was not the owner of the account or that it was MY money he has been taking the past 9 months. I eventually got the refund but just stupid that I was treated like it wasnt my money.

• @CVPS_Chris said:

I have been overcharged by URPad the past 9 months of $205.

Curtis was very unprofessional on handling the matter and unimpressed with how it all went down. Be interesting to see how long Mr. Curtis lasts over there.

Chris. Nice try.

I responded very professionally, even after you opened tickets cussing us out.

Do I have your permission to show screenshots of the ticket in question?

@MannDude said: Do I have your permission to show screenshots of the ticket in question?

No, as I do not want personal information posted. Thanks.

@Jack said: Why don't you post them then with your personal information dashed out.

Has payment info in the ticket etc. Just not interested in posting something that has that ( dashed out or not )

• edited May 2013

@CVPS_Chris said: No, as I do not want personal information posted. Thanks.

Fair enough. I suppose in this case, it will be your word versus mine. I think we know who people will side with.

The account in question was under a different name, not yours. Obviously when you entered it asking for things, it raised suspicion. Like any customer, appropriate action was taken to ensure the account was not hijacked. This was a precaution to protect the owner of the account, or at least the owner we had on file. After recieving proof that he HAD given you permission to use his account, we reopened it for you. To which you responded with something like, "haha you fuckign retard" or something.

This entire ordeal, I have been very professional. Even after you cussed us out in a ticket with your responses.

The overcharges were a result of two 2CO subscriptions you or the old owner of the account had in question. From initial ticket opening to resolution, under 30 minutes. Everything was refunded. I responded VERY professionally, as I would any other client.

This slander needs to stop.

edited May 2013

@MannDude said: After recieving proof that he HAD given you permission to use his account, we reopened it for you.

Yet you acted like I wasnt my money right? Pathetic squirm ;-) Oh, and the fact it was a company account and this was resolved over a MONTH ago by Chris

@Jack said: Thank you.

Jack,

Pingdom monitors our servers in 1 minute intervals and we have firewalls on our host nodes that may have interfered or caused rate limiting on Pingdom's IPs due to excessive connections on the host node IP. I am sure customers on these nodes can confirm that these are not actual outages.

Thanks for your concern.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Its none of my business really, but I have several VPS from CVPS_Chris and never have any downtime. Pingdom is a piece of crap.

• edited May 2013

@CVPS_Chris said: Yet you acted like I wasnt my money right? Pathetic squirm ;-) Oh, and the fact it was a company account and this was resolved over a MONTH ago by Chris

Yet nowhere in 2CO did it say, "Chris Fabozzi". It was a different name, not yours.

And when you asked for the funds to be processed to your PayPal account directly, that did not happen. It instead went to the paypal of the individual that used to work for you as had made the payments.

If it was resolved over a month ago your name would of been on file. All account transfers require an update of information so that we know who is accessing the account. Though now I can say it has been finally resolved, and the account IS in your ownership now.

This is quite simple Chris.

I've got work to do, however. Not sure about you. So if you need anything in regards to your account or any question, please feel free to contact me directly about it or open a ticket. I'll check back here soon.

Regards,

@Jack said: Thanks for the formal(bullshit) reply!

was a nice edit. And you wonder why I dont want to talk to you any longer haha. Be my best friend one day, then have bi polar the next.

One messed up little guy you are.

@MannDude said: All account transfers require an update of information so that we know who is accessing the account.

Chris did update the account, but he never changed the name.

@MannDude said: It instead went to the paypal of the individual that used to work for you and had made the payments.

You mean into my PayPal, because I was paying for it. Good try though.

Jack,

Take this to a PM, but when have I ever said anything directly to you that would cause a sour taste in your mouth? Never.

Fact is, like you said via Skype, you roll with everyone else and whatever way hate is going you are going. You have no mind for yourself and are a follower and its quite pathetic.

If you have anything more to say, you can PM me. Enjoy your service!

• MunMun Member

@shovenose said: Its none of my business really, but I have several VPS from CVPS_Chris and never have any downtime. Pingdom is a piece of crap.

Actually pingdom is built to be stupid to find as much downtime as possible. This is a great thing because if it wasn't like that then you might brush over the fact that there was downtime, which I currently have issues with on statuscake.

That being said @CVPS_Chris is just bringing up shit to be a prick and get customers to leave urpad for his own benefit. He is a troll, and I'm not sure why he is allowed here, other then for the fact of @Chief being affiliated with CC.

Ohh and @CVPS_Chris, I have had less then cordial time with your company.

• LowEndDramaLamas

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited May 2013

--grammar nazi hijack--

Manndude said "This slander needs to stop."

One thing I would love to see stop is people misusing the word slander :) Slander is spoken defamation not written. Libel is the word you want to use...

A customer saying a company's customer support rep acted unprofessionally isn't libel because it was stated as an opinion.

--end grammar nazi hijack--

I am sure customers on these nodes can confirm that these are not actual outages.

Chicago VPS68 (node reboot 19 hours ago) and Los Angeles VPS 17 (last node reboot 6 days ago) have had a few node reboots each during the past couple of weeks (my other 4 CVPS's have uptimes of LA-116 days, LA-101 days, NY-76 days, and NY-49 days)

• JacobJacob Member

@CVPS_Chris said: You have no mind for yourself and are a follower and its quite pathetic.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited May 2013

I could smell Bullshit right at the moment @CVPS_Chris shat it when Curtis volunteered to post the tickets.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller

Jack, how did DotVPS go?

@W1V_Lee said: I could smell Bullshit right at the moment @CVPS_Chris shat it when Curtis volunteered to post the tickets.

Would you post payment information to a public forum? No I don't think you would

• MunMun Member

@CVPS_Chris said: Would you post payment information to a public forum? No I don't think you would

HOW ABOUT HE IF HE REMOVED IT LIKE COPY PRESS DEL KEY >:O.

Ohh wait, that is just toooooooooooooooo logical.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

We all know Chris uses drama for advertising. Why has no one thanked him for the free urpad ad that might as well be stickied here?

Even when Chris is being nice everyone gets all angry :P

• LeeLee Veteran

@CVPS_Chris said: Would you post payment information to a public forum? No I don't think you would

And if it was you on the other side you would be saying "Just blank out what you don't want seen".

@Manndue #Winning Coupon?

• edited May 2013

Also guys, we're giving away all sorts of neat prizes including a 60" Samsung plasma screen TV! Follow our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/urpadhosting

We're giving out all sort of great stuff! Gave away a $100 gift card earlier today and more prizes coming every day.

This thread was set to sink, even with new responses it was just sinking on page 2. I'd like to thank the new owners of LET for re-bumping this thread after Chris made his response so that it is once again on the top so we can share our side of the story against false allegations and let everyone know that URPad is not going anywhere!

• MunMun Member

@manndude can a former customer get in on the action?

edited May 2013

@W1V_Lee said: Coupon?

Just for you :-D

2048MB (2GB) Dedicated Ram
    80 GB Diskspace
    2TB Monthly Bandwidth
    100Mbps Port
    2x IPv4 Address
    SolusVM/OpenVZ
    Instant Setup
    Free Backups

4 Location Choices: Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta or Buffalo!

Discounted Price: $1.00 first month, $7.00 per month thereafter. No contracts or hidden fees!

Use promo code: W1VLEE when checking out to receive first month at $1!

Order in Los Angeles, CA - https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=143
    Order in Chicago, IL - https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=141
    Order in Buffalo, NY - https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=142
    Order in Atlanta, GA - https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=182

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Liam That's what she said

• LeeLee Veteran

@Liam said: @manndude 60 inches? I would probably go blind.

Or choke.

• LeeLee Veteran

@CVPS_Chris said: Use promo code: W1VLEE when checking out to receive first month at $1!

Woop I'm CVPS famous, mind you after the database leak my info is out there anyway but I like this better, but no thanks I won't be putting anything with CVPS again.

Your loss -_-

This discussion has been closed.