Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

URPad sold? - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

URPad sold?

Comments

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@Mun said: DMCA emails

I have not sent one DCMA email ever, so once again we are left with fake information, like everything else said here.

• @jarland said: Do they have winter in australia?

Of course not.

• KiiperKiiper Member

@jarland said: Do they have winter in australia?

No we don't, Winter is just another word for 30 degree days with no rain. Summer however, you're talking about 26 degree days with a chance of rain :/

• LeeLee Veteran

@CVPS_Chris said: I just dont know the real answer

I doubt anyone believes that with your close connections to CC after all you were an employee at one time and meh...

• LeeLee Veteran

@William said: IANAL

You do what?

• seriesnseriesn Member

@W1V_Lee said: You do what?

Got you excited huh, old man?

• LeeLee Veteran

@seriesn - Umm, yeah actually :P

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

LOL companies are sold all the time no big deal, Interesting find Chris, I guess this is how you want the sale of CVPS made public in a few years then?

• seriesnseriesn Member

Correction : merger.

• KMyersKMyers Member
    edited May 2013

@Prestige said: The website was using a nulled version of WHMCS before FTNHosting acquired ChromiumHosting.

Actually the website was NEVER using a nulled version of WHMCS, that was a stupid report from Dewlance. The license was suspended for non-payment, not nulled. URad redirected all users to their WHMCS so they did not see the need to renew the Chromiumhosting WHMCS.

URPad also does not own ShamelessHosts and never has. How do I know this? I OWN IT

That blog post was a Dewlance lie

@GetKVM_Ash said: +1 Don't get @AnthonySmith started on this one.

LOL :)

It is OK I have finally given up and decided it is not my place to tell people what they should and should not be doing, please yourselves :) OpenVZ has a place, maybe I will even start offering it soon. 8GB for $3 coming soon in every major location :)

• LeeLee Veteran

@AnthonySmith said: 8GB for $3 coming soon in every major location :)

I will take 4, but only if you promise you are not overselling, I can trust you.

• upfreakupfreak Member

@AnthonySmith said: 8GB for $3 coming soon in every major location :)

RAM I suppose ;)

@peppr said: RAM I suppose ;)

Pure -SSD- Ram yes

• LeeLee Veteran

@whoeverthefuckownsurpad

How about a cheap deal to soothe the pain and upset? Another $21 per year deal would do nicely.

• upfreakupfreak Member

@AnthonySmith said: Pure -SSD- Ram yes

haha... sure a good move to weed off 2GB kiddie providers. Ballooning to this level needs some admin skill. Good luck for your ZuperZold ;)

@peppr said: ZuperZold

Oooh nice :D

• upfreakupfreak Member

@AnthonySmith said: Oooh nice :D

.com available.. Grab it if you like and throw me a coupon later if u can ;)

• nunimnunim Member
    edited May 2013

So, confirmed?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1264936

Between live chat and this nutter? Course he still could be talking out of his ass, this is the internet afterall, meaning Keith not the OP of that thread.

• sandrosandro Member

So basically what happened and changes for customers in the end? I have a yearly plan with them so I'd like to know :D

• LeeLee Veteran

Well I don't think it was sold to close it down or cancel offers so everything remains as is unless something is said to the contrary.

Not that I am uncomfortable with it all however I do agree that the new owner should have or should be making an announcement very soon, I think they are under estimating the power of 'their' customer base who will vote by leaving in large numbers if they continue to say nothing and hope things will blow over.

Because we all know it won't until someone at Root Level Tech (assuming they are the owners) comes out and says something.

• LeeLee Veteran

Well that's something I suppose, so business as usual until we see what they do. Good that they are putting support back in to the US.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2013

@W1V_Lee said: You do what?

haha, reddit slang "I Am Not A Lawyer" :p
    Besides that.....yea... i do like it, only with a girl however :p

• @seriesn said: epicest reason

This whole thread is epic.

• LeeLee Veteran

@William said: haha, reddit slang "I Am Not A Lawyer" :p

Besides that.....yea... i do like it, only with a girl however :p

Recovery accepted :)

• MunMun Member

Proof of at least that colocrossing is helping with the bills.

• gkzgkz Member

Urpad Facebook Page

Welcome to the Root Level Technology family URPad.net Members! To welcome you we are going to do a giveaway every day until the prizes are gone! To be entered into the giveaway you need to "Like" our Facebook page and tag us in a post telling us and your friends what you like or love about URPad.net the most!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Looking around at the new owner, seems like a solid guy. Only good things ahead for urpad I'm sure. I bet Chris is happy to have some free time!

• edited May 2013

Don't worry folks, I know you've all been wondering. And yes, MannDude will still be available. =P

Seriously though, this is a great thing for URPad. We're putting the customer first and re-prioritizing our goals to provide more quality services and creating better experiences with our customers.

If you've got questions or concerns, we're just a quick support ticket or comment away.

EDIT: Did you know we're giving away a 60" Samsung Plasma TV and other cool prizes? Check us out on Twitter and Facebook for the details.

This discussion has been closed.