Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals and offers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals and offers?

komokomo Member
edited November 2012 in General

I just realised that black friday is coming. are there any offers online already?

domains? dedicated servers? vps? hardware?

Comments

• @komo said: I just realised that black friday is coming. are there any offers online already?

domains? dedicated servers? vps? hardware?

We'll be releasing ours on black friday :)

• $7 / 1GB 50GB OpenVZ in LA :)

• We have a few offers planned including some deals on storage and possibly KVM.

• I am going to offer $4 2GB OpenVZ VPS'es :)

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited November 2012

@pubcrawler

That's like.. really impossible, unless you're overselling the node until the load is 100+

• Free bottle of aspirin with every purchase ;)

• pubcrawler can always claim he is not overselling it and he has some secret sauce why he can do it.

• Free 1 month access to brazzers when clients purchase a new vps @24khost :P

• I wonder if uncle sal @prometeus has any offer for the community for this occasion =)

• @Taz

I think @24khost will be doing a lot of business.

• concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited November 2012

@Ishaq said: @pubcrawler

That's like.. really impossible, unless you're overselling the node until the load is 100+

He's a reseller for xVPS. He gets reseller discounts. They can do it! They make profit from $5, so he can sell for $4.

• We will have a cyber Monday deal as I will have limited availability on Friday. And I expect big things to be sold

• Less Chris bashing please

• @Nick_A Something more special than 30% ?

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@jcaleb said: @Nick_A Something more special than 30% ?

Perhaps

• 24khost24khost Member
    edited November 2012

Okay so this is what is planned

A vps 4.95

2vcpu cores
    2gb ram
    40 gb space
    1000gb bandwidth

First 10 get a free month

That is what we are thinking
    Only 20 total though

• @pubcrawler beat Chris by 5.00

• Yay. Keep overselling everyone. A race to the bottom. Great job.

• Lol only a few promo units

• TazTaz Member
    edited November 2012

Doesn't matter. I have a rough idea of your resource and cost mate. I can only do a rough estimate of what you are biting.

• Plus what is this race to the bottom with 2gb for 4$, 3$ etc. What kind of customer buys it? You better get dedicated 512mb instead of an oversold 2gb where you can not even get 1gb. Seriously. Why people knowingly buys oversold (hardcore and not Tim styled) vps?

• Ours is normally not that low

• @Taz said: Free 1 month access to brazzers when clients purchase a new vps @24khost :P

jajajajajaajajaja It will get out of stock really quick. But with free websites and p2p who needs to pay for it?

• @24khost I know. And I would be not surprised if you tell me less than 10% of your current clients paying your original website price.

• I don't advise anyone to follow the endless pursuit to the bottom of pricing.

So far, large allocation of RAM offers (2GB) at the $7 and below price point haven't proven to be sustainable or viewed highly by customers who actually use their services. Feel free to show me any real provider who is doing such and well.

I do like your pricing, for a real promo to flush out your nodes @24khost.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2012

You can call my yearly offer a black friday sale if you want.

I know it's no BuyVM $15 but $25/y isn't bad for a provider without their own IP space. Put up 5 of them and 0 bites so far... not that it's a big deal, it's the closest thing to charity I've done ;)

• We have $16/year. $1 more than BuyVM. They win.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@concerto49 said: We have $16/year. $1 more than BuyVM. They win.

For real, I don't even wanna compete. I'll always be half the man @Francisco is.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

<3 Jarland.

The humblest cracker this side of WHT.

Francisco