Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals and offers? - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals and offers?

1234568»

Comments

• Well, @jarland @Maounique @craigb @Taz @Nekki - after giving it some thought I would say that lowering the LET/LEB pricing requirement to $5/mo. would make a hello of allot more sense than raising it. @jarland is right, computer hardware has evolved in the past couple of years and is cheaper now, so why not lower the price so that we can keep VPS offering truly low end? And it would also prevent some of the big players (monopolies) to enter this market. Lower the price to $5/mo. FTW!

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2012

@Taz said: now you understand my complain with desktop users.

Actually, it is a completely different ballgame. There is one thing to install desktop in 1 GB vps and totally another in 50-128-192 MB, They will always use vswap fully and this will take a toll on the CPU. Also, having 10 flash plugins is very different than having 80 with a smaller plan. Besides, those that put desktop in 128 still have it, they didnt get a termination notice with threats and our nodes are still working fine.
    There cant be a parallel between the two.
    But it is also true we dont give those small plans to just anyone, only to customers in good standing that we know wont be abusing them.

• My wallet is ready waiting for cyber monday and black friday. all purchases halted to prevent any disappointment

• Oh guys I'm waiting for your awesome offers XD

• If anyone can give better deals than Uncle Sal previous offer, I will add one more vps to my list.If not, than it would be my last vps purchased by me :D

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@ErawanArifNugroho said: than it would be my last vps purchased by me :D

You know that wont happen :d

• Uncle will offer better deal in the future, perhaps Christmas, and Im sure you will sign again

• @jcaleb said: Uncle will offer better deal in the future, perhaps Christmas, and Im sure you will sign again

Hm.. If, my cc is replaced with the new one. My current cc will expired this December. :)

If, that offer is better than :
    1 x 512MB OpenVZ for $3.5
    1 x 1GB OpenVZ SSD for $5.75

More than than, nope :D

• @pubcrawler said: Banning 2GB offers would be a good start in preserving the spirit of LEB/LET.

To preserve the original spirit of LEB, everything over 64MB should be banned... and the pricepoint set at $7 per year ;)

• @peppr said: @prometeus said: Maybe ;-)

Things get interesting now..

When uncle butts in like this, you gotta camp in LET and watch out