Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ShoveHost (Market Research) - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ShoveHost (Market Research)

167891012»

Comments

• 337 comments and climbing.

@shovenose should be proud :)

• AmitzAmitz Member

I think that this is going too far. Everything that had to be said has been said.

• I am sick of seeing it.

You should not comment as when you comment it goes to the top position again for someone to view

• I think we should strip the free VPS in box provider winner and give it to Shovenose :)

• @Noerman said: lowendshove

lowendnose

LowEndNose...
    Sorry I registered it before you.

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

Guys, I think it's time to stop shoving the thread up the page, it's getting a little much at this point. You're beating an already 342 comment dead horse.

Tagging @Liam and @Infinity as there's nothing productive going anymore in the thread anymore, just hate.

• @ihatetonyy said: Debian, as awful as it may be, works just as well as Cent. They're both made to be reliable and stable for long-term, server use.

Don't you dare try and pin this shit on Debian, this thread is for shitting on shovenose

• @ihatetonyy said: Debian, as awful as it may be, works just as well as Cent. They're both made to be reliable and stable for long-term, server use.

You deserve to be slapped for saying this.

slap gif photo:  Slap.gif

• 7 pages...