Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DrServer.Net AbusiveCores Server downtime - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DrServer.Net AbusiveCores Server downtime

Comments

• cheap service? i do pay monthly a good fee. can brought one online.net server in that cost of 1tb

• @Dilstar said:
    cheap service? i do pay monthly a good fee. can brought one online.net server in that cost of 1tb

How much are we talking? I'm interested.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Dilstar said: cheap service? i do pay monthly a good fee. can brought one online.net server in that cost of 1tb

online.net are literally the cheapest mainstream dedicated server provider so that's not really any justification.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • so online .net e1230 v3 doesn't work or comes with bad services?

• @Dilstar said:

shouldn't matter if you pay more or less. if you have data valuable to you and your customers and/or use those services in production, you should have kind of recent backups.

those you already could have restored to any other provider even if it is only to cover the downtime and keep your customers services running.

if you are not prepared or capable of doing this, you should at least not point your finger onto someone else who may have to deal with a much larger incident he obviously wasn't or couldn't be prepared for.

Thanked by 2k0nsl Ndha
  • Enjoy the online.net setup fees

• So should not i wait for them to come back with their service, i think Andrej is magical, he can sort it out any issue. but dont know why i am not getting proper response since 3-4 days. downtime is going to be larger and larger which is killing. i dont have any updated information so not able to do anything..

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2016

Dilstar said: so online .net e1230 v3 doesn't work or comes with bad services?

Its just the cheapest (give or take) out there, the lowest price E3 they have is €40 p/month + Setup, if thats your budget you could be getting a semi/managed VPS.

• switsysswitsys Member
    edited September 2016

@doughmanes said:
    Enjoy the online.net setup fees

Still worth it.

• From_XpsFrom_Xps Member
    edited September 2016

My xenstorage is back online but very slow.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Dam, ITS ALIVE.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • My backup storage vps is alive, but too slow. Another main one is still dead. :)

• RAID sync, plus fsck for every VM.

Just let it idle until the process is complete.

https://drserver.net/drbill/index.php?/news/view/16/xenstorage-update-read-this--updated-/

• they dont sent notification about that 'news

• how long it will take more, its now more than 4 days, 100+ hours

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • Dilstar said: how long it will take more, its now more than 4 days, 100+ hours

This is a storage server. So...

If you use it for backup, deploy some scaleway vps or small server in places like DO/IWstack with additional HDD space to use it until your service is up again. After all, with @Drserver will not charge you and give you credits for the issue. So, use it sending your backups there, for the next couple of days.

If you use it as a live storage and you do not have the data elsewhere, then, it is clearly your mistake that you do not have a disaster plan. Especially when we talk for a 20$ plan. Machines are machines, and if you rely on them, you should have multiple plans for a catastrophic scenario. I have 3 different (in other locations) backups for every of my critical services.

Thanked by 2FrankZ Maounique
  • i am talking about incero server, it was not storage one.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited September 2016

Dilstar said: i am talking about incero server, it was not storage one.

Their servers that were at Incero are the XenStorage. Regarding the byteshack, that were in Query Foundry that have been down 2+ weeks. @drserver said above

drserver said: Update regarding Byteshacks.

Incero Rack is alive. Servers are racked and tested. Byteshack customers are getting moved there one by one. Check your tickets.

so check you ticket.

Regarding my XenStorage VPS, wait state is back to 0% and almost looks normal.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Incero is not working here, not able to load anything, vnc not working, rescue not working, its totally down. only virtualizor is working without functioning of vnc , rescue etc.

• FrankZ said: Regarding my XenStorage VPS, wait state is back to 0% and almost looks normal.

Lucky you, mine is still ~ 20% IO wait on a near idle box.

Ah well, tomorrow is another day...

Thanked by 1FrankZ

There we go, down again.

• Neoon said: here we go, down again.

me too :(

sleddog said: Ah well, tomorrow is another day...

Fingers crossed :)

edited September 2016

Migration it says: https://drserver.net/drbill/index.php?/news/view/17/xenstorage-update--read-it-/

Hopefully my Server will not get shoot before it crosses the border.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Neoon said:
    Migration it says: https://drserver.net/drbill/index.php?/news/view/17/xenstorage-update--read-it-/

Hopefully my Server will not get shoot before it crosses the border.

They said they were building servers, not building the wall. :P

Joking aside, again, best of luck.

Francisco

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • It was up for 14hrs, down again

• Yep. Down again..... :/

• When somebody receives their VPS on the new Incero node, please shoot a reply here :)

• This is worse than Delimiters power outage, yet no one seems to be ripping Dr Severs head off..

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • @ATHK said:
    This is worse than Delimiters power outage, yet no one seems to be ripping Dr Severs head off..

What do you mean by unlimited power outage?

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • BeardyUnixGuyBeardyUnixGuy Member
    edited September 2016

ATHK said: This is worse than Delimiters power outage, yet no one seems to be ripping Dr Severs head off..

I fail to remember any incidents where @drserver would "rip into" or brag about his infrastructure's superiority when compared to his competitors?

Plus, honestly, how many LET providers would give three months of free hosting in response to one month of downtime?