Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM/BuyShared downtime - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM/BuyShared downtime

1234568»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

jooja said: buyshared(because they have anti ddos)

.... No, BuyShared does not use our filtering >_> The only thing BuyShared uses is filtering for its main website, that's it.

Stubborn people :P

Francisco

• KosovoKosovo Member

@Francisco 1) How much additional traffic charges 1TB? 2) Can we use our own name servers? (Reseller hosting package.)

• joojajooja Member

@Francisco said:

jooja said: buyshared(because they have anti ddos)

.... No, BuyShared does not use our filtering >_> The only thing BuyShared uses is filtering for its main website, that's it.

Stubborn people :P

Francisco

Is it possible to buy, on buyshared with filtering or not?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Jooja - It's not possible. I don't think we have any plans to offer it. If someone's eating DDOS they should pay a fair price for us to add whatever extra rules they need. Admin & support time isn't free.

@Kosovo - 1) I honestly can't remember for extra BW, we generally just recommend people get another plan that way they spread out over our nodes 2) sure? If you need help with GLUE/HOST records just let us know.

Francisco

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited May 2016

It's always possible to reverse proxy to buyshared from an (impossible-to-get) LUX 128ovz right?

more stock pleeze kind sir.

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

@vimalware said:
    It's always possible to reverse proxy to buyshared from an (impossible-to-get) LUX 128ovz right?

more stock pleeze kind sir.

Yup, I use cloudflare in front of buyshared so that the ip itself doesn't get attacked. Litespeed will also handle small L7 attacks.

Thanked by 1vimalware