Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM/BuyShared downtime - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM/BuyShared downtime

Comments

• dimitrispdimitrisp Member
    edited May 2016

For any interested parties, you can send email just fine from BuyShared.
    If your (edit: DEDICATED ) IP has no PTR record, you can fire up a ticket and the support staff will add it for you.

Thanked by 1Foul
  • FoulFoul Member

DewlanceVPS said: Only immature can do this or new provider can do this.

That IP has no mx set up on it so either you misconfigured your cpanel settings or some crap.

You realize you're the immature one from all of your idiotic comments and stupidity.

It's providers like you that need to deadpool and not be around. I seriously hope you lose your provider tag.

Grow up,

You do know you could've made a ticket or Pm'ed Fran if you had this issue instead of being a immature little child.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2016

@dimitrisp said:
    If your IP has no PTR record, you can fire up a ticket and the stuff will add it for you.

No, If you use system like forum then your customer/users will not receive email. So beware. I also look at their php configuration and its a weird, some of function even not work.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Yeah I don't think you quite get how RDNS works.

Each user gets a dedicated IP and they have to tell us what domain they want their RDNS to actually show. As others have said you just ticket in and it gets applied pretty quick.

Francisco

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • uhm... you are wrong. They will receive it. Even without a PTR record. There is a small chance it will go to spam/junk folder, but they will receive it.

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dimitrisp said:
    If your IP has no PTR record, you can fire up a ticket and the stuff will add it for you.

No, If you use system like forum then your customer/users will not receive email. So beware. I also look at their php configuration and its a weird, some of function even not work.

The only function disabled in php mail() via our sendmail wrapper and that's well documented for anyone that asks. Getting white listed is also a simple ticket.

While the whitelist is a bit rough, it's that or we end up with the whole /24 blacklisted due to compromised wordpress installs from people using pirated templates or extremely old installs.

Francisco

• FoulFoul Member
    edited May 2016

DewlanceVPS said: No, If you use system like forum then your customer/users will not receive email. So beware. I also look at their php configuration and its a weird, some of even not work.

>

Now that's just a downright lie;

I've been a buyshared customer for almost a year now and I can happily say you're a downright liar.

You have to contact them to enable the php_mail() function via ticket.

You can send mail via other methods just fine without needing to use php_mail

The PHP configuration is just fine, you can configure it yourself. If theres something needing changed, you can always just ticket Frantech support and they'll assist you.

edit: nvm bossman beat me to it.

edited May 2016

@Foul said:

DewlanceVPS said: No, If you use system like forum then your customer/users will not receive email. So beware. I also look at their php configuration and its a weird, some of even not work.

>

Now that's just a downright lie;

I've been a buyshared customer for almost a year now and I can happily say you're a downright liar.

You have to contact them to enable the php_mail() function via ticket.

You can send mail via other methods just fine without needing to use php_mail

The PHP configuration is just fine, you can configure it yourself. If theres something needing changed, you can always just ticket Frantech support and they'll assist you.

edit: nvm bossman beat me to it.

What is your domain name Mr. VPN2? which is hosted on BuyShared? Don't have a proof that you are a customer... lol ;)

• FoulFoul Member
    edited May 2016

DewlanceVPS said: What is your domain name Mr. VPN2 of BuyShared Customer?

I don't have to provide my domain to you; Francisco can say i'm a client.

Edit: Mr. VPN2..

You're funny.

@Foul said:

DewlanceVPS said: What is your domain name Mr. VPN2 of BuyShared Customer?

I don't have to provide my domain to you; Francisco can say i'm a client.

Fake accounts can't hide. Everyone know reality of managing fake accounts and post review/comments by yourself.

• FoulFoul Member

DewlanceVPS said: Fake accounts can't hide. Everyone know reality of managing fake accounts and post review/comments by yourself.

You're a new level of stupid to think I'm a fake account.

5+ Hours of downtime... Just because of filtered IP's

You're really dumb and It's not every month.

Man, You're worthless.

There was no 5 hour outage, lol. It was about an hour. Not a pretty amount, but for sure not the same as a 5 hour black out.

@Foul provided his domain to me, the mods should ask him in PM if they want confirmation.

Like I said, keep pulling the rope.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Foul
  • I can provide you mine as well if you want me too. This is getting ridiculous.

@DewlanceVPS, you should stop making false accusations, and we can all move on..

Thanked by 2Foul Francisco
  • HxxxHxxx Member

This thread suddenly went full retarded. Wow.

Yeah at this point I've just let him spew, not much else I can do. I'm figuring he's really drunk or someones egging him on.

Oh well, he's harming his own brand more than anything. I mean, we're pretty silly at times (read /about-us pages) but he's gone straight off the deep end and about to slam his face into the concrete.

All I can think is he lost a client to us or something and he's on a war path.

Francisco

Thanked by 2Foul simonindia
  • BradNDBradND Member

Dewlance: 7 years in business and still a retard. Please go away already.

• MunMun Member

Honestly what the hell did I just read.

On a side note I almost want to get a shard to try and see if it is so bad.

Thanked by 1Foul

@Mun said:
    Honestly what the hell did I just read.

If it was we wouldn't get recommended so often :)

Francisco

Thanked by 1Foul
  • rds100rds100 Member
    edited May 2016

Friday plot: Francisco hired Dewlance to shill for him ;-) I can only see this thread increasing buyvm's sales.

• @Mun said:

Honestly its not bad for what you pay. There have been a few blips here and there, but nothing major.

edited May 2016

Please leave me alone, I no longer want to debate on this. I am busy in learning lot of books. I received it from online shopping site. ;)

• FoulFoul Member

Thanks for the laugh this morning @dewlancevps

I'll be sure to stay away from you :)

• @DewlanceVPS said:
    I am busy in learning lot of books. I received it from online shopping site. ;)

Pic or didn't happen.

• LeeLee Veteran

DewlanceVPS said: Please leave me alone

Gladly, cunt.

Thanked by 2Foul simonindia
  • Someone needs to write a book called "How to post on LET for dummy's"

Thanked by 3Foul MacPac Mathias

@Lee said:

DewlanceVPS said: Please leave me alone

Gladly, cunt.

You are cunt

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
  • Don't forget to bring a towel!

Thanked by 1jar
  • @DewlanceVPS said:
    Please leave me alone, I no longer want to debate on this. I am busy in learning lot of books. I received it from online shopping site. ;)

Please leave this forum, we are busy to read your retarded drama

Thanked by 1zafouhar