Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM/BuyShared downtime - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM/BuyShared downtime

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Lee said:

MrGeneral said: That's more what I meant. :P

Sounded more like you just jumped out of your tower..

Never!

• BradNDBradND Member

@MrGeneral said:

@jarland said:
    You're trying too hard @MrGeneral :P

Not actually, just ran a few basic tests, this guy is a noob.

Jesus you jumped up fuckwit, pipe down please.

Thanked by 1Foul
  • I was wondering why this thread blew up over the course of a day, turns out it was just a forum member going seemingly retarded. I have utterly no idea what they thought they would gain by doing so but it sure as hell was funny.

• MunMun Member
    edited May 2016

Mom calling DewlanceVPS:

ring...
    ring....
    ring........
    ring.............

Recording machine "Hello this is [DewLanceVPS The best hosting in the world!] please leave a message after the beep."

beep...

Hiya sweetie this is mommy and I was curious if everything was alright? I noticed your thread on LowEndTalk. I am so proud of you finally becoming a real business man and standing for what is right. That Francisco guy sounds like a real scammer. Though I can easily tell you are stressed about the whole thing. As such, do you need some of your mommies delicious home cooking, I got some right here for ya. I'll make you feel all better about this 'business related issue'. Maybe I can even wash you in the bath tub like good ol' times sake. You used to love that as a 21 year old boy. Anyways, you know where I live, upstairs, so come on by sugar.

click.

[For the record]

• LeeLee Veteran

Mun said: Mom calling DewlanceVPS:

So much effort for so little value.

• MunMun Member

@Lee said:

Mun said: Mom calling DewlanceVPS:

So much effort for so little value.

Kinda like you having sex.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2016

@DewlanceVPS said:

@Lee said:

DewlanceVPS said: Please leave me alone

Gladly, cunt.

You are cunt

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Francisco said: You can't seriously think you hurt my feelings right?

Don Francisco ignores the lack of respect in public, but tonight Dewlance sleeps with the fishes.

• awvnxawvnx Member
    edited May 2016

@Francisco said:
    All I can think is he lost a client to us or something and he's on a war path.

Maybe it all stems from someone comparing him to buyshared when he advertised his offer?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1624625/#Comment_1624625

• madtbhmadtbh Member
    edited May 2016

@DewlanceVPS said:
    Please leave me alone, I no longer want to debate on this. I am busy in learning lot of books. I received it from online shopping site. ;)

Let me guess, a complete collection of "Idiot's Guides"?

• vedranvedran Veteran

@Umcookies said:
    turns out it was just a forum member going seemingly retarded.

Nah, he just joined the thread and did what he's usually doing

• edited May 2016

I understand that LET loves drama, but why continue giving this idiot a platform?

This isn't drama anymore, it's just plain stupid.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@globalRegisters said:
    I understand that LET loves drama, but why continue giving this idiot a platform?

I'm going to rearrange your words to answer, because it's funny :D

"continue giving this idiot a platform, I understand that LET loves drama"

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • @jarland said:

@globalRegisters said:

I'm going to rearrange your words to answer, because it's funny :D

"continue giving this idiot a platform, I understand that LET loves drama"

Yes, very funny.

But between the guy's lack of English language skills and his persistence on trying to defame BuyVM, it makes for some silly and annoying reading.

• lbftlbft Member

zafouhar said: Honestly i'm not sure if you are trying to deadpool your provider or if you are drunk. You just made a fool of yourself to be honest.

Dewlance has been drunk and/or a fool on LET and WHT for years now, the only surprising thing is that he's still in business. Autoboot must be powerful technology.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

lbft said: Dewlance has been drunk and/or a fool on LET and WHT for years now

I always thought it was just English is not his primary language, not even familiar with English is my feeling

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited May 2016

The first page was great, the retarded'ness was great, the insults were great.

10/10 wouldn't purchase a plan with Dewlance

[Edit] The only thing missing was @Nekki

Thanked by 2Foul dimitrisp
  • TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited May 2016

@awvnx said:
    Maybe it all stems from someone comparing him to buyshared when he advertised his offer?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1624625/#Comment_1624625

Possibly. Initial thought was $9 for a single domain hosting, where there are buyshared and impactshared offering unlimited domains for cheaper. Then he became butt hurt and entered the crazy mode, and started stating how his servers are 300 times faster than buyshared and how buyshared is shit because the domain expired and then this which both are irrelevant anyways. Not sure what's in his head and why he only picked on buyshared and not the others, maybe because buyshared is too good and he's too jealous.

And there's that unlimited domains = oversell theory. They offer only 1 domain hosting because they don't oversell, even if that domain has 300M hits per day, that's still fine because it's one domain and they can "predict" it.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited May 2016

@TheOnlyDK said:

Oh and don't forget BuyVM had "copyright 2015" in the footer, omg worst provider ever I mean who works on advancing their products and services instead of updating their website good golly sir.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited May 2016

@ATHK said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

Oh and don't forget BuyVM had "copyright 2015" in the footer, omg worst provider ever I mean who works on advancing their products and services instead of updating their website good golly sir.

it's 2015 already? are we there yet?

• @TheOnlyDK said:

@ATHK said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

it's 2015 already? are we there yet?

no. 2015 is actually next year, BuyVM was being too futuristic (especially for the service provided)

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

I'm not sure where this 2015 meme is from but i'm enjoying it :P

Pretty sure I got date('Y') everywhere.

Francisco

• ATHKATHK Member

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Need coupon dewlance2015fail

• FoulFoul Member

ATHK said: Need coupon dewlance2015fail

I second this!

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@ATHK said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Need coupon dewlance2015fail

Please don't. We don't want another MarkTurner.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

I waste 5 pages of my life in this thread... Dafuq...

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • ATHKATHK Member

@hawc said:

@ATHK said:

Please don't. We don't want another MarkTurner.

Oh no please do, it'll be funny and tasteful.

• joojajooja Member
    edited May 2016

I know maybe it's late,but I wanted to apologize for my post but I believe that only vps with anti ddos and main homepages buyvm and buyshared(because they have anti ddos) were affected by that dowtime, those who do not have the anti ddos not been affected.
    I'm in buyvm 2 weeks ago and have not had problems with them very good host and solid anti ddos i have been using sensing mode and no problems at all.
    Also i dont know why DewlanceVPS is blaming the company here, i think he should be banned because that, since it was post a attempt to get support for my service not anything trying to tarnish the company's image.

Everything has already been fixed! great work buyvm team thank you for providing a quality service

• david_Wdavid_W Member

@jooja said:
    I know maybe it's late,but I wanted to apologize for my post but I believe that only vps

How dare bump this thread again :p

• joojajooja Member

@david_W said:

@jooja said:
    I know maybe it's late,but I wanted to apologize for my post but I believe that only vps

How dare bump this thread again :p

Well since i made this thread, i wanted to explain everything was fixed on the same day without any major problems :p