Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM Vegas: What's the Deal? - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM Vegas: What's the Deal?

12345679»

Comments

• u4iau4ia Member
    edited February 2013

pony

@Francisco in the cloud...

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Oh the professionalism. /sarcasm

• @shovenose said: Oh the professionalism. /sarcasm

Meh, who cares. It's just expired, I'm sure they have bigger fish to fry at the moment. If I were an FH customer, I rather they spent their time fixing the current power issues than renewing an SSL cert. I can handle clicking the 'Add Exception' button.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Just expired ??? It expired on 6th of january ffs.

• MicrolinuxMicrolinux Member
    edited February 2013

I meant just as in "not a big deal", to me anyway.

• Expired or non matching certificates are all over the place.

The entire SSL mechanism and these hyper wanna give the feeling of security browser settings do little. Just create confusion to 80% of users. Too much emphasis on nit picking things. Sure, every company has lots of untied loose ends. Hard to find anyone who doesn't with software.

Some of the stuff like raised earlier about exposed data, well that is concerning.

But, the power issue needs dealt with. A+B power should have been in place already. Sad reality is there a number of facilities, more than people want to admit that have inadequate power for many different reasons.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Well personnaly I have never had any problems at DataShack or the like and I'm sure they are even more of

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@pubcrawler said: But, the power issue needs dealt with. A+B power should have been in place already. Sad reality is there a number of facilities, more than people want to admit that have inadequate power for many different reasons.

Rob had A+B available but it was off the same generator so I was kind of 'meh' over the idea.

I got pricing back on the B leg power and it's pretty good. $4/amp for customers like us that have had to deal with this crap.

Still 90 - 120 days out but i'm waiting on Karen to approve it and we'll start getting ATS units ordered ASAP.

Francisco