Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nexhost Dallas refund - anyone received it? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nexhost Dallas refund - anyone received it?

Comments

• Well, if he didn't get banned by request he sure of hell should of for taking everyone's money. This post proved my point..

I was very much impressed with Jordan taking over at first, and hoped to see things keep up at that rate. Unfortunately, it didn't last and things have been on a down slide for a bit now.

For the sake of stopping any more drama, and talk of him - can I request this topic closed?

• Look what you did @IThinkUFailed ... you drove him over the edge ;)

I hope he gets some help, but the end of that PM to Jar "members who are clearly fucking jealous" says a lot about his mental health right now.

Thanked by 2ihatetonyy MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@mtwiscool said:

Thanks, that was nice from you.

Anyone here know his cellphone number or something?

@mikeyur said:
    Look what you did IThinkUFailed ... you drove him over the edge ;)

I hope he gets some help, but the end of that PM to Jar "members who are clearly fucking jealous" says a lot about his mental health right now.

Yes, it looks like something isn't right...

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited February 2016

@mikeyur said:
    Look what you did IThinkUFailed ... you drove him over the edge ;)

Honestly, I've never bullied him. I've commented on his business and his damn right idiotic decisions. He's just too overly sensitive and needs to seek mental help. It's very clear he's not in the right frame of mind for this industry or to have access to the internet in general.

He was clearly reaching out to @Jarland at the end to try and get some sort of reassurance that he hadn't fucked up quite as bad as he has.

There's been no attacks thrown by me just passing comments on his operation etc.

[18/02/2016 07:38:19] Jordan: Please continue trying to slander us.

>

[18/02/2016 07:38:41] Jordan: Do you really think it bothers me?

He's also accused me of slander previously but I've not said anything that has been false or incorrect information and he has confirmed it all himself. He said he DID buy new hardware instead of refunding people...

I can't see where I've said anything incorrect?

On a serious note as I believe he will browse on an alternative account:

Jordan, I've never attacked you. I've only ever commented on some of the stupid decisions you've made. Just, please seek some therapy or something. It's clear your confidence has been shaken by each thread here. Depression is a pit that's hard to climb out of and I believe if you seek help now it won't hit you so hard as it might if you do not.

You could of salvaged what little reputation by just refunding these people, heck, if you were honest and just said "Hey look, I know about this and will refund you when I've got the money to do that. I need to keep some money in reserve in case of hardware failure but you're not forgotten and I will get round to refunding you soon." then people would of respected your honesty and your balls to admit that. We know that's the reason, everyone said it and there was no real denial of no money in your account.

Jordan, I hope once you've matured a bit mentally and sought out some medical advice by your local GP you can be apart of a community again. Not everybody is out to get you but they will be if you lie to people. Lying isn't a way to make a sale or to cover your back. Honesty is. Delimiter is a good example here they admit they fucked up and haven't said otherwise.

Thanked by 3hawc Riz MikePT
  • @MrGeneral said:

I do not know if my 3rd attempt was successful and they appers to be no toll free phone number for the police department.

@mtwiscool said:
    I do not know if my 3rd attempt was successful and they appers to be no toll free phone number for the police department.

Keep us updated :)

IThinkUFailed said: He's also accused me of slander

The first problem is you're literally not saying anything.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @MrGeneral said:

The department i tried to contact is the Stafford police department in Texas.

• @mtwiscool said:
    The department i tried to contact is the Stafford police department in Texas.

I'm pretty certain Jordan is in the United Kingdom.

• MatthewMMatthewM Member
    edited February 2016

I'm going by the company one.
    If you have his address send it to me and i will contact his local authority.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I feel like we're a step away from this becoming a "dox" thread in the name of "let's help the poor little guy."

Let's not, please. I'm sure he's fine :)

Thanked by 1mike0000
  • @mtwiscool said:
    If you have his address send it to me and i will contact his local authority.

I do not have it nor would I give it out without consent. If anyone was truly worried they could find other means to contact him I'm sure.

• mike0000mike0000 Member
    edited February 2016

He's fine. Don't give him any additional attention. He said he's tired of being bullied by all the jealous folks, not that he's going to off himself.

• Bah leave the muppet alone. He is fine and got what he wanted. He can go about his business unmolested now and not be bothered by these threads of people asking for their money back, of which he never wanted to return in the first place.

Just leave it be chalk it up to a GVH type learning experience and move on now. If you wish to do a charge back do so and get it over with.

Looks like he's mentally disturbed and such people, with mental disorders should be helped, not avoided and/or ignored.

Even if he got the police at his house, it means someone is worried with him, and if he's just threating, he will learn a lesson.

IMO.

• @MrGeneral said:
    Looks like he's mentally disturbed and such people, with mental disorders should be helped, not avoided and/or ignored.

Even if he got the police at his house, it means someone is worried with him, and if he's just threating, he will learn a lesson.

IMO.

I'm not going to encourage you to do anything, nor anyone else. He won't do anything. It's more of an escape for him so there's no need to refund people. If you are so concerned about him, read his history. He says this stuff all the time.

edited February 2016

@IThinkUFailed said:
    I'm not going to encourage you to do anything, nor anyone else. He won't do anything. It's more of an escape for him so there's no need to refund people. If you are so concerned about him, read his history. He says this stuff all the time.

I don't know his background history, so sure thing, he probably won't do anything :). It still worries me. I had a depression for over a year and only recently ended it. No one can do anything for us. We must do for ourselves. Whenever I notice someone isn't well, I try to help in every way I can.

• @IThinkUFailed said:

Precisely my point, if everyone that said this shit actually did it this world would be short of a lot of people. He knew what to say and how to say it just like the one before him. So let it drop and leave it alone. I realize you lost money here and it may not be all about that, but the more you feed into this shit the more he can feed off of it.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @AuroraZ said:
    Precisely my point, if everyone that said this shit actually did it this world would be short of a lot of people. He knew what to say and how to say it just like the one before him. So let it drop and leave it alone. I realize you lost money here and it may not be all about that, but the more you feed into this shit the more he can feed off of it.

I never lost anything, I just came to defend myself from him saying I've bullied him to the point he's at. Again, he's just looking to blame anyone but himself. I've not attacked him, only discussed in an open forum about his business choices and behavior as an individual.

Anyone that's lost out on money, I'm almost certain you would of never received it anyway. I am also under the impression he was stalling for time. The silver lining is, even if you are out money, you know not to try and waste your time dealing with him in order to get a refund now as he's shown he's clearly not giving them...

• @IThinkUFailed

He just said that to make an excuse for his bad behaviour.

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Well, he is shuttind down the KVM eggs :(

• @netomx said:
    Well, he is shuttind down the KVM eggs :(

Doesn't surprise me at all, if anything hell shut it all down as he's having a mental breakdown.

• @ATHK said:
    Doesn't surprise me at all, if anything hell shut it all down as he's having a mental breakdown

Mmm... I got an interesting PM today stating it likely won't be shut down and may be being sold off.

• No one will buy it....

• @ATHK said:
    No one will buy it....

Oh somebody is trying to... Even though everyone dislikes this person, they'll probably still do a better job.

• Is it the usual suspect?

• @IThinkUFailed said:
    Oh somebody is trying to... Even though everyone dislikes this person, they'll probably still do a better job.

my bet is on johnny

Thanked by 2ATHK IThinkUFailed
  • @Mark_R said:
    my bet is on johnny

Dang... How'd you know...

I got another Skype message for anyone curious:

Jonny offered to take it but I'd never do that. only thing that is happening is the Yearly Services are being removed. everything else remains as it is.

[08:12:29 | Edited 08:12:43] Jordan: Jonny offered to take it but I'd never do that. only thing that is happening is the Yearly Services are being removed. everything else remains as it is.

Below is the IRC messages I received today.

Fri Feb 19 00:26:55 2016 0000

jonnyn: HEY

jonnyn: IThinkUFailed

jonnyn: Guess who is in talks with a certain someone

jonnyn: to acquire a certain something

jonnyn: mhu hahahahaha..

jonnyn: I knew it would happen

Thanked by 2Mark_R GIANT_CRAB
  • Or HVH