Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nexhost Dallas refund - anyone received it? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nexhost Dallas refund - anyone received it?

Comments

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited February 2016

Stevie said: I need to reread and catch up in this thread BUT, you said you are in contact about refunds? you closed my support thread so your lying.

The worse thing I hate in the world is being called a lair. the system closed your ticket not us so we are not lying what so ever.

**02/17/2016 18:10
    Ticket Auto Closed For Inactivity
    02/15/2016 12:25
    New Ticket Response made by User
    01/20/2016 19:48
    Status changed to In Progress

Tickets don't auto close that are in the billing section. so I'm not sure how that happened.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited February 2016

Saragoldfarb said: You talk about expanding... What for? No one with some sense would buy from you reading about this whole issue. With that I mean clients you actually would love to host. Clients who have more than a mere $10/year to spend, or $7 a month for that matter. This thing will definitely affect your client base ordering the so-called sustainable plans.

We don't rely on LET for sales we don't need LET we get Dedicated and Colo clients who are more of a priority to deliver servers to then process refunds to a bunch of ungrateful people at LET. when 80% of our income comes from these clients. Not these Yearly Plans that just eat away at our profits.

Just because we terminated all of your $2.35 VPS with a Dedicated IP + DDoS Protection you all start on us. I see what is going on here and it's Fine don't worry. I'm out of this community and we will process refunds when we want to not when people tell us to do so. As no one paid that money to us we have other stuff that is a priority.

@Jarland you can happily ban me I have had enough.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • NexHost said: I have had enough.

Are you, by any chance, out of this thread?

• StevieStevie Member
    edited February 2016

@NexHost

Your not only a liar, but a scammer to, and I posted the screen shot which shows I was charged 3 times within a year, to be clear I might of did that to prepay but anyway you are bitching and complaining about doing refunds which are "$2.40" and yet no one has confirmed they have gotten a refund,

How about you stop being a 5 year old and pay the refunds?

edit
    I call you a scammer do to your above statement: "we will process refunds when we want to not when people tell us to do so." which is what every single scammer says before they run off.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Scammer

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • He was thinking that people will not ask for a refund if they paid $2

• LOL he opened my ticket and posted this:

Hi,

if you want a refund please submit a dispute against who you made the payment to. As it was not us and we don't owe you a refund.

"edit I call you a scammer do to your above statement: "we will process refunds when we want to not when people tell us to do so." which is what every single scammer says before they run off."

Don't see why we should provide you a refund when the funds never went to us and you call us a liar we don't have to do anything. we are not your slave.

Well now @NexHost pretty much confirmed he will not send refunds.

Scammers gonna scam..

Thanked by 1rpollestad
  • @VPSensational said:
    Are you, by any chance, out of this thread?

Permanently, thank fuck @Ishaq.

@Ishaqsaid:
    Other account: @BlastVM

Nice one.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • If you have a box with NexHost you better fill a dispute than asking for refund.

Case closed!

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • KamAKamA Member, Host Rep

@Stevie said:
    if you want a refund please submit a dispute against who you made the payment to. As it was not us and we don't owe you a refund.

I had a feeling he'd do that after he posted this:

@NexHost said:
    no one paid that money to us

• StevieStevie Member
    edited February 2016

@MacPac

I can't in my case, I sold bitcoin to a asshole who charged back and my paypal is now negative $400, so NexScammer agreed to send bitcoins in which he is a liar and a scammer.

• @IntroVex

Problem is he agreed to send refunds, and now that we all caught he is full of shit since he never gave any refunds and just buying servers for his shitty "service"

Thing is now he comes out with this bull shit excuse.

Thanked by 1Trigold
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Nexhost is LA down? My VPS is down :/

• @NexHost said:
    we will process refunds when we want to not when people tell us to do so

Really? I have no words for this. Did you really just say that? You owe people money. Man up and pay them. It's not at all about people telling you to do so. You're missing the point. It's what every decent, respectable company/person would do. Not even taking into account the legal side of things.

I never really want to get involved in all this drama with hosts over here but you just told a decent amount of your clients to go f* themselves. It's a disgrace for this community. If this is your attitude towards your clients, how little they may be paying you, you're not worth it to be even called a company.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@netomx said:
    Nexhost is LA down? My VPS is down :/

Looks like he got banned, I don't think you'll get a reply mate :p

• @neromx looks like he's banned

Thanked by 1netomx

@MrGeneral said:

Damn.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • LeeLee Veteran

Indeed, he asked to be banned in the pit. Of course he could have just left and not come back however it is his way of being able to say he is unable to reply any more.

A cowards way out in other words.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I think a ban was the right choice, and I think anyone should think twice about ordering from NexHost. This is not how you want your host to act:

http://drop.jarland.me/lB2p

Thanked by 2ihatetonyy Kris

@Lee said:
    Indeed, he asked to be banned in the pit. Of course he could have just left and not come back however it is his way of being able to say he is unable to reply any more.

A cowards way out in other words.

Or he was forced to, maybe a DDoS?

• Wow nexhost sounds like a dick to his customers.

Thanked by 1MacPac
  • @jarland said:
    I think a ban was the right choice, and I think anyone should think twice about ordering from NexHost. This is not how you want your host to act:

http://drop.jarland.me/lB2p

Wow...that's. Umm...

• He said he is gonna kill himself, anyone wanna call his local police?

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • @mtwiscool said:
    Wow nexhost sounds like a dick to his customers.

Understatement of the year.

@Stevie said:
    He said he is gonna kill himself, anyone wanna call his local police?

He's just acting like Nuggets now.

Thanked by 2jvnadr netomx
  • @Stevie said:

Deja Vu anyone? GVH Jon? I have to say he's defo not 22 years old. I also believe he needs to learn more on how to run a business... if you buy a business / company you take the assets and the liability, that means he is liable (the business) to pay the un-happy customers who didn't get what they paid for.

But hey one less kid in the industry when it falls to the ground again and he's pocketless.

• @ATHK

Yup are we sure nexhost is not nuggets?

People really need to stop claiming to commit suicide because of there shitty business plans.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @Stevie said:

I have sent a email to the local police department according to the whois.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • LeeLee Veteran

netomx said: Or he was forced to, maybe a DDoS?

That kind of thing does not happen on this forum.

Thanked by 1netomx