Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared Hosting Offers - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared Hosting Offers

123457»

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Lee said: Me, one of the 4 screens has LET open all the time, not even sure the monitor is on, think the LET homepage is burnt on.

That a boy!

Thanked by 1Lee

Mun said: @jarland who are the active 25 members, I think they deserve free titles. For example 'The Elite 25'

Actually, we're all @jarland. This entire forum is actually just him talking to himself and his sock puppets. He sits alone in a room entirely papered over in Taylor Swift posters, ruling as administrator over his "forum"...

Thanked by 3miTgiB jar Amitz
  • All the love in here....

Oh and bring on board the reseller offers alongside shared hosting. I know I can always check WHT for these, but my phobia of advertisements hinders me from doing so.

• LeeLee Veteran

raindog308 said: Actually, we're all @jarland.

Je suis @Jarland

• So are we having shared hosting offers or not?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@badpatrick said:
    So are we having shared hosting offers or not?

What I'm doing is putting together a different kind of poll. More choosing rules that you like, less "yes or no on X proposal."

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Traffic happens to be up considerably the past few months.

Thanked by 1Dylan
    edited February 2016

@jbiloh said:

Let's double it :D

I want the good parts of WHT's glory days with the freedom of LET's glory days.

jarland said: I want the good parts of WHT's glory days with the freedom of LET's glory days.

Would you settle for the freedom to put your good parts in LET's glory hole?

Thanked by 2jar hawc

raindog308 said: Would you settle for the freedom to put your good parts in LET's glory hole?

I'm not drunk enough for that.

• jarland said: I'm not drunk enough for that.

Lets get drunk then. Otherwise you'll end up in some hospital soon™

• jarland said: "As the former admin here I'd just like to say you're full of shit and then I'd like to re-word everything you already said and validate the points that I'm calling bullshit."

I think an apology is in order as we've seemed to have wildly misinterpreted each other. So, my apologies for calling you out like this. In the future I'll grab you on Skype ;-)

My interpretation was that you meant to say Vanilla is making this site a better place (given that you've told me you wanted to make this place less hostile) while I shouldn't have read into it like that. That's why I called out BS, because I don't think Vanilla makes this a better place, but a worse one. It helps with quick traffic though.

Thanked by 2jar Dylan
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

I think we need more doge. Wow is always a good thing.

I do like the idea of sorting offers in a massive database, but community involvement would be important. Basically so both random people and providers can submit data, have it checked for accuracy, then published, like businesses on Google maps.

mpkossen said: In the future I'll grab you on Skype ;-)

Or just meet up at the LET glory hole. Who's on which side is something you two can work out in a PM.

I'll supply the beer but only if the event is CC-SA...

• LeeLee Veteran

mpkossen said: I think an apology is in order

Hah! woose, grow a pair :P

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • LeeLee Veteran

raindog308 said: work out in a PM

Not allowed to PM staff, read the rules.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@jbiloh said:

Sorry, had to read up on 3 months of posts.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • @Lee said:
    Not allowed to PM staff, read the rules.

Then forgive me... yeeeehhhaaaa