Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combozo / stackvps / x3host Review: possible scam - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combozo / stackvps / x3host Review: possible scam

123457»

Comments

• @qq7119: try to do paypal dispute like me! Add my thread as a reference for their bad service.

• elgselgs Member

@nguyen said:
    Thanks all guy for your voices and recommdation. My Paypal dispute has already closed with my money come back.

Congratulations! Justice is done.

• elgselgs Member

@qq7119 said:
    not received any notification, or message, and then I checked my VPS it has been deleted

We are in the same boat.

• @elgs: do my advice then you will see. Now I think combozo/stackvps paypal account would have been frozen.

Thanked by 1elgs
  • nepsneps Member

I don't understand why the host would think that someone using a stolen CC/paypal account would be concerned about a refund. But this thread was so confusing I'm not sure if I actually understood it at all.

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@neps said:
    I don't understand why the host would think that someone using a stolen CC/paypal account would be concerned about a refund. But this thread was so confusing I'm not sure if I actually understood it at all.

For reals. I'm super thankful for every opportunity to refund credit card fraud before having to deal with a chargeback. CC chargeback especially, worth my 60 seconds to avoid the fee.

• elgselgs Member

Chargeback means failure of communication.