Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combozo / stackvps / x3host Review: possible scam - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combozo / stackvps / x3host Review: possible scam

Comments

• StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited February 2016

@Falzo said:
    by looking at the picture on the first page of this thread CoMBoZo showed a LOAD of around 12 on one container... probably he thinks that is the same like cpu core usage, despite PieNotEvenEaten trying to explain otherwise ;-)

I have aproved what nguyen tried to do with our node i don't know exactly what type of working their but i'm sure it's not a mysql problem as he said .

• How the heck he can stop the server from a vps? And where are the logs?

• John B. seems to be .. very knowledgeable.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • @jarland said:
    Hmm? I would. If the host doesn't want to lose a dispute or give in to a dispute and make themselves look bad to their payment processor, but would instead rather willingly refund outside of dispute, this is not unreasonable at all from a host perspective.

OP has lost his only lifeline to a refund, the "host" clearly can't show proof of any kind..

Perceive it anyway you want "scammer got scammed" host got scammed either way OP has trusted that Clownbozo will refund him outside of the dispute, which they said in the ticket.. However, it looks like the so called host isn't swinging in that favor and is accusing OP of a stolen PP and DDoSing without proof..

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • FalzoFalzo Member
    edited February 2016

@CoMBoZo you're like an infinite loop, you proved exactly nothing, but at least you admit you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

i don't know exactly what type of working their

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @WHT said:
    How the heck he can stop the server from a vps? And where are the logs?

Sending ddos-attack to our network from the vps he is using and this is because we allow oversell through our nodes but now we have limited the resources

• @Winne said:
    John B. seems to be .. very knowledgeable.

I hope this is not a joke as john is trying to help everyone in their problems

• @CoMBoZo logs to proof what you are saying? proof that nguyen ddos-attacking you? proof that he used more that what he allocated with. You only talk s*** but show no proof.

• @ATHK said:
    Perceive it anyway you want "scammer got scammed" host got scammed either way OP has trusted that Clownbozo will refund him outside of the dispute, which they said in the ticket.. However, it looks like the so called host isn't swinging in that favor and is accusing OP of a stolen PP and DDoSing without proof..

Did you follow up what i have posted here !

We have got limited because of him he paid us from a scam paypal account and we are trying to resolve that with paypal to restore our paypal account with $2k

• @Falzo said:
    CoMBoZo you're like an infinite loop, you proved exactly nothing, but at least you admit you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

But i think you have said that you have seen the picture in the first page of the load and john B ticket screenshot with nguyen !

• @CoMBoZo said:
    we allow oversell

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @namhuy said:
    CoMBoZo logs to proof what you are saying? proof that nguyen ddos-attacking you? proof that he used more that what he allocated with. You only talk s*** but show no proof.

The picture in the first page guys !

and here is again

you should know we have suspended him for the usage of high cpu cores then the ddos-attack !

and i think there is no one here will accept the same to be done In his business !

• @CoMBoZo said:
    our paypal account with $2k

• CoMBoZo said: That's not right nguyen is from china and he paid as i think from a scam paypal account !

proof?

• @TheOnlyDK said:

we allow oversell

Yes that's right but he didn't used the vps in the right business like other members we have answered him in a ticket to get in touch with us but after saying the truth he said it's a mysql problem so we have suspended his vps server after getting a ddos - attack from him .

I hope you guys understand we don't suspend servers for overselling but nguyen said " i haven't uploaded anything i'm trying only to import a db " but i think if he imported the db everything should go fine but this isn't happen and i think he tried to stop our servers with some ways but we have managed that and suspended him .

• @namhuy said:

Our paypal account got limited

• @Falzo said:

Sorry, but you should respect others otherwise if you are talking with someone else

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@ATHK said:

Will review this thread more a bit later to see if I need to be involved in any way. Admittedly I haven't read it yet, won't have time until a bit later.

Thanked by 3TheOnlyDK ATHK StackVPS
    edited February 2016

Prof of the ddos attack

Our DC sent this ticket to us requesting to suspend the nguen vps server in order to stop the ddos-attack

here is the prof

• @CoMBoZo said:
    Sorry, but you should respect others otherwise if you are talking with someone else

I can't tell exactly what you meant by this esp. regarding the video...

• @nguyen is that your IP 107.178.99.126 !? @CoMBoZo How can we tell if it's your doing !?

edited February 2016

@namhuy said:
    nguyen is that your IP 107.178.99.126 !? CoMBoZo How can we tell if it's your doing !?

This is an assigned ip for his vps server

• Posting the customer's name is poor form, even in a cess pool like this.

Thanked by 2doughmanes ATHK
  • ATHKATHK Member
    edited February 2016

So OP's IP is different to the one in the DC email...

DC infringing IP - 107.178.99.126 (http://www.ioflood.com)

OP IP - 148.163.102.5

• Edits out the SolusVM URL but provides the customer IP plus password and regularly the client's name in screenshots.

Com-BOZO, you're not winning us over.

Thanked by 2GM2015 ATHK
  • Guys, i have removed a part from the password with photoshop, it's about 14 numbers and it's not working any more i know that very well

• SolusVM login is root. Nice.

edited February 2016

@doughmanes said:
    Edits out the SolusVM URL but provides the customer IP plus password and regularly the client's name in screenshots.

Com-BOZO, you're not winning us over.

Yes i want to prof what i posted here.

he also provided a screenshot from a ticket here why you can't say the same saying to him !

It is the second time you don't understanding us very well ! this is not our mistake

edited February 2016

@TheOnlyDK said:
    SolusVM login is root. Nice.

Yes, then we have moved the services to him and he accessed the server successfully but now information of his vm not working any more + we have closed his accounts

I've edited the picture: I have removed a part of his name

Password is not working any more since he has attacked our servers + ip

I think you guys should know this

• @jarland: When (if) you read this thread later - Have fun. It's hilarious!

Thanked by 2Kay jar