Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combozo / stackvps / x3host Review: possible scam - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combozo / stackvps / x3host Review: possible scam

Comments

• xzonisy said: @Combozo said he want to refund but I still waiting for his answer....

dont close the dispute, if you close it, you are screwed.

• That guy lives near me but I do live in another city but still near,
    EG refers to Egypt so yes..
    He is also using Egyptian Number.
    He is from Kafr Elsheikh, Fooh. كفر الشيخ فوة من السلمية او السلاميه اي حاجة يعني.

Very interesting to see this Egyptian in this community, lol..
    idk i just find it funny myself.

PS: Don't close your dispute until proper investigation.

• xzonisyxzonisy Member
    edited February 2016

thanks everyone, its too late XD

i trust everyone is kind, lol

however He is Fuxxking cheater and scam as shown.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

FYI, when you (a host) refund a disputed transaction, it automatically closes the dispute.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • xzonisy said: thanks everyone, its too late XD

Hope it works out for you and you get your refund! Keep us updated please

• ... CoMBoZo is scam.

• I'm glad to see all people beside this china scammer that attacked our servers

• @xzonisy said:
    thanks everyone, its too late XD

i trust everyone is kind, lol

however He is Fuxxking cheater and scam as shown.

So we are scam ?
    that's fine

Thanks for the review

• heh... "i was honourable... until you said i wasn't"...

• @Osama said:
    That guy lives near me but I do live in another city but still near,
    EG refers to Egypt so yes..
    He is also using Egyptian Number.
    He is from Kafr Elsheikh, Fooh. كفر الشيخ فوة من السلمية او السلاميه اي حاجة يعني.

Very interesting to see this Egyptian in this community, lol..
    idk i just find it funny myself.

PS: Don't close your dispute until proper investigation.

Our paypal got limited because of nguyen who posted this thread !

We don't have the refund option but we have answered the ticket related to @xzonisy to open a dispute i can confirm he will get a full refund without any problem !

about nguyen he posted a negative review about us and he is responsible of:

1- Attacking our servers .

2 Using high cpu cores ( allowed only 4 cpu cores )

And per our terms of services

I have terminated his services + he can't get a refund as we have got attacked from someone that uses more 4tier of bandwidth .

If i'm wrong please say the truth to me .

Thank you

And i'm proud of my egyptian nationality i'm in business here not for judging people or trying to make fun of them you know what i mean (يامعلم) .

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited February 2016

@CoMBoZo said:
    I'm glad to see all people beside this china scammer that attacked our servers

lol. You got proof to back up what you said? OP called you a scammer, he provided evidences that point you directly there. You did not have anything to defend yourself and now you are calling him back scammer just because you can. Thank GOD for the internet as a freespeach place, otherwise accusation would probably get you in trouble.

• CoMBoZo said: Our paypal got limited because of nguyen who posted this thread !

You get limited because of presumably more than this. Not just one chargeback.

• StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited February 2016

@TheOnlyDK said:
    lol. You got proof to back up what you said? OP called you a scammer, he provided evidences that point you directly there. You did not have anything to defend yourself and now you are calling him back scammer just because you can.

Yes i did but you ignore what i posted here so you are not " an adviser " in these discussions i advise you to close your account instead making fun of people working here

We have clients since 1 year in let and we have talked before
    You are happy to say something against us to prove that you are right .

The review on wht about a client want a refund

I have talked with him friendly but he instead posted a post in wht about a refund ( he didn't said h has issues with us )

Finally we have refunded him !

Now: someone trying to say that we are " scam " because he attacked our servers + he does a ddos -attack

instead of saying that he was wrong you are here to make fun of me !

What is the wrong with you ?

• @CoMBoZo said:
    about nguyen he posted a negative review about us and he is responsible of:

>

1- Attacking our servers .

>

2 Using high cpu cores ( allowed only 4 cpu cores )

I laughed so hard at this.

1. He attacked your servers by using too much oversold resources.

2. He got assiged with 4 cores, but he magically used more than what he was allocated with. It's like a credit card, but for servers. Nice.

@CoMBoZo said:
    And per our terms of services

>

I have terminated his services + he can't get a refund as we have got attacked from someone that uses more 4tier of bandwidth .

He can't get a refund because you got "attacked" by someone and you think it's him who did it, but you have zero proof. You are butthurt so you will just keep his money. Sounds like a plan.

• @jarland can we stop this please.. A host should NOT be asking a client to cancel a dispute to refund their, that's a typical work around to keep the clients money..

• @ATHK said:
    jarland can we stop this please.. A host should NOT be asking a client to cancel a dispute to refund their, that's a typical work around to keep the clients money..

And here is someone don't know what is the problem too

• How is this still a thread?

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @CoMBoZo said:
    What is the wrong with you ?

I have the same question for you. I could not understand what you typed, so don't even bother tagging me. If you want my account to be closed, well, that's not happening. I am not breaking the LET rules, and I will not get banned. I say whatever I want, on this freespeach internet, if you don't agree with me, too bad, you will have to deal with it.

Now: someone trying to say that we are " scam " because he attacked our servers + he does a ddos -attack

You got ddosed by someone is the same thing as being called a scammer? Do you even have proof that he attacked your servers? As far as I understood, he was just trying to use mysql application and your server is too shit to handle that.

• @doughmanes said:
    You get limited because of presumably more than this. Not just one chargeback.

That's not right nguyen is from china
    and he paid as i think from a scam paypal account !

we have about $2k on our paypal account but w are trying to resolve this with paypal we have got limited before because of a client like that !

• CoMBoZo said: we have about $2k on our paypal account

Lesson learned. Hard lesson but definitely move the money around in the future to avoid this.

How many other chargebacks have you had this year? What about 2015?

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

ATHK said: A host should NOT be asking a client to cancel a dispute to refund their

Hmm? I would. If the host doesn't want to lose a dispute or give in to a dispute and make themselves look bad to their payment processor, but would instead rather willingly refund outside of dispute, this is not unreasonable at all from a host perspective.

Thanked by 2StackVPS lazyt
    edited February 2016

@TheOnlyDK

Our servers got a ddos-attack from him and before this ddos attack he was trying to use much more cpu cores about 12 cpu cores but we allowed him to use only " 4 " as we offered !

you should be ashamed of what you are trying to say, we are doing our business right with highly performance and quality .

why not we won't refund a client who want a refund ? this is another case just think about what this client has tried to prove . we have closed his profile for ever ..

• @CoMBoZo said:
    Our servers got a ddos-attack from him and before this ddos attack he was trying to use much more cpu cores about 12 cpu cores but he allowed to use only " 4 " as we offered !

I don't care how you do your business, that's your thing. I'm just interested in this. HOW in the world can one use 12 CPU cores if you allocated him 4 cores? If you know what you are doing, if you configured everything correctly, how is this possible? Can someone experienced explain this to me?

edited February 2016

@doughmanes said:
    How many other chargebacks have you had this year? What about 2015?

About 3 or 4 chargebacks
    But the chargebacks for Customers who wanted to cancel the service they ordered by mistake and finally this one who attacked our servers !

• @CoMBoZo said:

how should he even do this? use more cpu cores than YOU assigned to him on your virtualized system? either you are telling absolutely BS or are admitting that you have no clue what you are doing at all, how to configure and secure your nodes or even how read LOAD numbers... don't you think this very embarrassing to yourself?

Thanked by 2doughmanes StackVPS
  • Falzo said: don't you think this very embarrassing to yourself?

He's like the drunk family member who gets wasted on Christmas, spouts off a bunch of stuff they think they know and passes out, knocking the Christmas tree over.

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    I don't care how you do your business, that's your thing. I'm just interested in this. HOW in the world can one use 12 CPU cores if you allocated him 4 cores? If you know what you are doing, if you configured everything correctly, how is this possible? Can someone experienced explain this to me?

We have more than E3 and E5 servers in our company
    Let me explain for you ,

There in an option in solusvm let you suspend any vm automatically if he has exceeded the allowed ram, bandwidth or cpu core, but instead we don't want to make the same with clients we don't suspend anyone we allow overselling until we can hear from the client to " upgrade to a higher plan "
    But in nguyen case he didn't use the vps server in right business he used it to attack our services and our clients.

• @Falzo said:
    how should he even do this? use more cpu cores than YOU assigned to him on your virtualized system? either you are telling absolutely BS or are admitting that you have no clue what you are doing at all, how to configure and secure your nodes or even how read LOAD numbers... don't you think this very embarrassing to yourself?

I bet after the nguyen case i'm going to tell my staff to do this and limit the resources for all clients if someone reached to the limited resources our system should suspend him to avoid cases like that .

• @doughmanes said:

by looking at the picture on the first page of this thread @CoMBoZo showed a LOAD of around 12 on one container... probably he thinks that is the same like cpu core usage, despite @PieNotEvenEaten trying to explain otherwise ;-)

Thanked by 1doughmanes
    edited February 2016

John B from our support staff tried to get in touch with nguyen and instead of saying the truth of the ddos-attack he tried to say " this is a mysql problem " we have alot of websites that use huge resource but we didn't find some who use all of these resources and after that he sent a ddos-attack to our network because we have explained to him that he is not allowed to use these cpu cores !

and he came here without shame to prove he is right and make a post about us

John B

Staff

Posted on Sunday 13th December 2015 at 19:46

You have tried to stop our node through your vps server and alot of members has complain about this problem and this against our rules
    so you can't get refund for this reason

Regards

John B.

Combozo Tech Support - Senior Admin

[email protected]

and this is a screenshot of the ticket that nguyen tried to cut some of it: