Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combozo / stackvps / x3host Review: possible scam - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combozo / stackvps / x3host Review: possible scam

Comments

• StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited February 2016

We have some great reviews from members here :

For example
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1503070/#Comment_1503070

edited February 2016

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Bullshit! Why would his load be so high if the node is "fresh" I bet is oversold to hell. Im telling you the load spike was from you clearly overselling or inability to manage the resources on the server! Give him his money back you clearly are a knob knocker!

This is why made me to suspend his server ! as i have found that the server id : 2xx is using high cpu load on our server and we have received a notification of our datacenter about a client i have that trying to make a ddos-attacking on the network ! so the whole network is affected by this members not mine i bit this is a ddos-attacking through his server not a mysql issue as we have a big websites in the same sever that using the same number of cpu cores !

• I found this post confoundingly funny for some reason.

Thanked by 3GM2015 TheOnlyDK Mark_R
  • @CoMBoZo said:
    We have great reviews from members here :

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1503070/#Comment_1503070

Thanked by 2Mark_R xaoc
  • You are full of bullshit! When you lie to us, try to follow up with your lies and not to use different ones that conflict each other!

CoMBoZo said: Nguyen, was using high cpu on our node and he is saying now we are scam ! All off you guys don't have have an experience with us like nguyen he was new with us and i'm sure he is not saying the truth ! our node is still fresh but we can't give him more cpu as we don't allow this number in the 8gb ram package !

Decide: Is the node fresh or a lot of clients have already complain about the load (!) Nguyen caused? Witch one is true?

And, how the hell is technically possible, your client had tried to... stop your node (!!!!) thru his vps server (!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL) and caused the... complains from a lot of your customers (again, to a fresh node!!!)?

Oh, yes, you are sure he is not telling the truth. On the other hand, we are sure now that you are really a scammer, only because of this response.

If you continue this tactic, your company's end will be like this com...BOZO:

• @Nekki said:
    I found this post confoundingly funny for some reason.

Hi Nikki,

we have great members from let and we are respect them by providing a perfect service for those members because they trusted us if you are following our offers you will find the same great reviews .

and this review is just a lie from a members was trying to make a ddos-attack on our network and this is against our rules

and we have to pay for the loss he did for the DC we are taking servers from .

• no offense, with all of my respect, from his ticket, @CoMBoZo you / your team is a joker

• CoMBoZo said: Hi Nikki,

we have great members from let and we are respect them by providing a perfect service for those members because they trusted us if you are following our offers you will find the same great reviews .

@Nikki I think this message was actually for you?

Thanked by 3GM2015 ATHK Mark_R
  • CoMBoZo said: and this review is just a lie from a members was trying to make a ddos-attack on our network and this is against our rules

In the next comBOZO response, his client will be accused for raping his sister-in-law, money laundering, masturbating in a kindergarten's back yard and voting for Donald (you know who).

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited February 2016

@jvnadr said:
    In the next comBOZO response, his client will be accused for raping his sister-in-law, money laundering, masturbating in a kindergarten's back yard and voting for Donald (you know who).

I hate to put myself in front of the clown, but it was me who did that with the sister-in-law and the back yard. And yes, I know that I have to stop this. Just one more time! Promised!

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • @namhuy said:
    no offense, with all of my respect, from his ticket, CoMBoZo you / your team is a joker

Your talk depends what he said and posted here
    If i were you i will say the same because i don't know what is the right ?

but if you rad what we posted here you will know we don't have any problem with him .

If he is using a 8gb ram package with 4 cpu why he is using the full cpu cores of our server? + he is attacked our network with ddos-attacking and i bit alot of companies here were suspending any one is doing the same with their servers !

if i'm not caring about my clients i will leave people like " nguyen " to attack our servers ! and he was found that post is doing what he wanted from us he is trying to lie so we haven't answered him in the ticket i can give you another tickets we have replies on it in the same time !

Our tos is against what nguyen wants and or servers is already fresh you can look at the image above

Thank you

• @CoMBoZo said:
    Thank you

All I understood from your entire post.

edited February 2016

@TheOnlyDK said:
    All I understood from your entire post.

Because we don't have any mistake in our saying you can't say what is the truth try to find another thing to judge people

• @CoMBoZo said:
    Because we don't have and mistake in our saying you can't say what is the truth try to find another thing to judge people'

What

• First you? or your team stated the reason he is kicked because of (with highly broken english) high load due to mysql !? If i understand it correctly !? But now you are saying that he is attacking your server !? I'm so confused !? @CoMBoZo

When we tried to find who is the reason of this high load we found your server no mysql data can do this or any server

• @dailymc said:
    What

What you can't understand it with our comment ?

• @CoMBoZo said:

No. I suggest hiring a fluent English support tech.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2016

Here just because you spit out the load out with vzctl exec $container cat /proc/loadavg. Doesn't mean it is correct! Clearly your company is totally clueless. Here is a good explanation for you on how load works:

Load average can be due to a number of reasons:
    - you have set cpulimits to VE
    - too much disk I/O (many tasks in D state waiting for I/O)
    - some bug/deadlock (some task is always in D state)
    - many CPU-bound applications running (tasks in R state)

Load average itself is a sum of number of tasks in R and D states. So you need to investigate task states via:
    # ps axf
    # ps axf -o pid,wchan,comm
    # Alt-SysRq-T

• CoMBoZo said: Our tos is against what nguyen wants and or servers is already fresh you can look at the image above

It's not fair to laugh at the posts of people for whom English is not their first language, but this sentence had me fucking rolling with laughter.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

God 2 people with broken English trying to communicate is painful to read.

edited February 2016

@namhuy said:
    First you? or your team stated the reason he is kicked because of (with highly broken english) high load due to mysql !? If i understand it correctly !? But now you are saying that he is attacking your server !? I'm so confused !? CoMBoZo

When we tried to find who is the reason of this high load we found your server no mysql data can do this or any server

I will explain for you

First he is copied a part of the ticket not all the ticket !

I will take screenshots for it and post it here

I have opened a ticket for him explaining for him what he did on our network

1 - He is using high cpu and resources on our node

2 - we have received a notification for our DC telling us that there are a client is making a ddos-attack on the network and they tole me to suspend him ( And regarding to our tos we have suspended him )

and his answer to clarify the situation " this problem from importing data into DB

Who could believe that !

That's all

• @CoMBoZo said:

That post is much easier to understand. :) A little time with it makes all the difference.

• CoMBoZo said: there are a client

How many client?

• @dailymc said:

what !

i've explained here everything that this client was trying to make a " ddos - attack " to the network + using a high cpu resources in our node number 4 and instead of using the " 4cpu cores " he is using a 12 cpu cores

come one guys

• I give up. Let this be a lesson, and this applies to all languages. If you're going to offer services to an English community, be able to communicate.

Thanked by 1Kris
  • @namhuy said:
    How many client?

Much client!

• Amitz said: Much client!

Muchos clientes!

• agoldenberg said: God 2 people with broken English trying to communicate is painful to read.

Had a Chinese client at the last company I worked for call me a redneck on phone support due to a southern accent

Thanked by 3WHT GM2015 starservices
  • Muchos dramas. Mucho bonzos.

• CoMBoZo said: instead of using the " 4cpu cores " he is using a 12 cpu cores

Uhmmm blame your configuration !? btw inbound or outbound "ddos - attack" to the network? Any log/proof of the "ddos -attack"?