Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quarterly Top Provider Poll - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quarterly Top Provider Poll

Comments

• 1 - LES
    2 - crissic
    3- vpsbit

new best provider: arubacloud

Thanked by 2AutoSnipe gestiondbi
  • Here we go...

1. Dacentec - The best dedicated provider in the LE* market because of hardware and price. Good network. Very responsive and friendly support. $30 /mo for Dual L5420 2X2TB HDD /29 SWIP

2. BuyVM / BuyShared- Very stable nodes, great for IRC. Also, the reseller plan is really worth it. Very nice support. $12.95 /mo for VPS, $7 /mo for reseller plan.

3. Wable - Good performance, resource vs price. Support is good but not the friendliest. $8 /mo for resource bundle.

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM
    1. CatalystHost - Stable. Great support. Chicken. What more do I need to say?

2. Wable - Great prices, locations, and port speeds.

3. BuyVM - EU! Stallion! Anycast! And I am still using none of these but once I get time I'm probably gonna change that!

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM
  • billyriantonobillyriantono Member, Host Rep

Ramnode
    BuyVM
    Online.net

• Ramnode,OVH,Vultr

• 1.Crissic.2.ramnode3.hostus

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2015
    1. Hetzner
    2. Time4VPS
    3. Dacentec

**Best New Provider: EthernetServers**

• Leaseweb, hosthatch, vultr

New provider: aruba

• gtraxgtrax Member
    edited October 2015
    1. INIZ

2. Crowncloud

3. Freewebie

Honorary Mention: Crissic

Special Mention for hosting: Buyshared by Frantech

Thanked by 1SpeedBus
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Mun said: I am going to split my points up so I have more then three providers, you can shoot me if you like. However, I want to give all my providers a chance!

If you read the first post you would have noticed that this time there is no "points" to give out. Only 3 votes and if you don't update your post I'm afraid that the Community Advisors will have to ignore your votes.

Thanked by 2bersy Lee
  • MunMun Member

@mikho said:
    If you read the first post you would have noticed that this time there is no "points" to give out. Only 3 votes and if you don't update your post I'm afraid that the Community Advisors will have to ignore your votes.

Eh, you are no fun.

Mun said: Eh, you are no fun.

someone has to take one for the team ;)

Thanked by 1Issam2204
  • MunMun Member

The Good!

Catalysthost, just an all around amazing, no bull shit provider. Review here

Ramnode, they are a great provider, have some slight issues with network performance but all around amazing! Review here

Dacentec, I have had an amazing blast with these guys and gals. Need a little work on keeping there network stable, but amazing performance for the price. Review here

The New!

New provider point goes to Mxroute!! Love you @jar! I know you aren't the newest by any concern, but you are the newest provider I have and you are truly running an amazing product.

Honorable Mentions

Intovps, they provide a stable product and in a unique location. Things work a very good majority of the time, but they can be lightly lacking when a big issue does arrive. Review here

Datashack, one of the cheapest providers for the product that I have. They may only have he.net but they do have a blazing network, and for the price it is a killer deal. They need to work on stable growth, and stop having panic moves. They also need to keep good maintenance on there UPS systems / backup generators. Power outages aren't good. Review here

Fiber Hub, they have some network problems, and need some peering work, but all in all they get the job done. Nothing spectacular, and nothing dismal. Review here

Iniz, they have had some recent troubles, and a rough start, but they do provide a fairly good service. They need to work on having a better mesh with there data centers, and quicker response to big problems. Review here

The Terrible!

The pit I call despair. By far the one of the worst providers I have dealt with.

-1 point ( I would give more if I could but I can only give them one point, even though it is negative!!!) CloudatCost is by no means a bad provider, that isn't low enough for how dismal their product runs. CloudatCosts's terrible product are boarder line scamming. Server performance is dismal, outages frequent, and support is slow. Honestly, don't waste your money!! Review here

@mikho -or- @mpkossen mind deleting my two previous posts to this thread, I can't edit them any longer.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Mun
    I'd rather have them there since it will (hopefully) help others who wants to cast their vote.

• MunMun Member

@mikho said:
    Mun
    I'd rather have them there since it will (hopefully) help others who wants to cast their vote.

I would rather have them removed, or at least the first post with all reviews.

@Mun said:
    I would rather have them removed, or at least the first post with all reviews.

First one removed.

• Ramnode... have 4 with them. Pretty satisfied.

• Ramnode, OVH(KS) -- and Linode if not restricted to low end price providers.

• Frecyboy said: Jamaica doesn't work at vStoike anymore.

Do you know where he works now?

• bersy said: Do you know where he works now?

No, so @jamaica, where do you work now?

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited October 2015

1 Prometeus

2 vStoike

3 LES

Best New Provider: hostsolutions.ro

Edit: So now I've found out that

#

is used for bolt....

Thanked by 2Maounique gestiondbi
  • @Frecyboy said:

1 Prometeus

2 vStoike

3 LES

Best New Provider: hostsolutions.ro

Edit: So now I've found out that

#

is used for bolt....

Welcome to the markdown syntax :)

Thanked by 1Frecyboy
  • I'd say buyvm as one of the best stable hosts of this market can't really speak for any others as vultr has issues and their staffs attitude is pathetic..

• jhjh Member
    edited October 2015

My vote goes to Ramnode. We've moved several servers to them and are saving a lot of money. The quality is just as good any other more expensive company so I wonder why we were paying more before.

1. SecureDragon
  • Wable, Dacentec, Ramnode

Best new - Mightweb.

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM
  • jbarrjbarr Member
    edited October 2015

My vote goes to BudgetVZ.

I get 1GB memory, 20GB storage, and a static IP for 10 euros per year. OK, so maybe it's not suited to host high profile commercial clients, but it's an excellent personal, development, and lightweight VPS environment for all sorts of things. Mine hosts a couple low traffic DokuWiki Web sites, a full graphical desktop via VNC/Guacamole, and some lightweight storage with space and resources to spare. Highly recommended.

Thanked by 1AutoSnipe
    1. Leaseweb

2. Providerservice

3. Linode

• Prometeus
    OVH

Thanked by 1Maounique
    1. online.net

2. Ramnode

This discussion has been closed.